I was brought here as a baby and now Trump is sending me to some foreign third world country...

I was brought here as a baby and now Trump is sending me to some foreign third world country. AMA Trumpers need not apply

Are you legal? then no problem .Are you illegal? Then Have a nice trip , file your paperwork and come back legally.

Just like Trump's wife

Her paperwork is in order.

people are this stupid

For sure. Super easy

No , it's not easy, but it's the law. Blame your parents for bringing you here illegally.

Really? He's sending you? You've already received a letter? Shut the fuck up dipshit, you will be fine as long as you don't tell the world that you are illegal.

Lol the gubmint has all my info. Now repubes control all of it. They are coming for me regardless

¡Adios, pendejo!

Easy for you to say, man. Try to put yourself in my shoes. Getting kicked out of the place you call home? How would that feel?

Igualmente. Que te diviertas cojiendote a tu hermana

i dont care, apply for citizenship and goodluck

>AMA
KILL YOURSELF REDDITNIGGER

You're pointing the blame at the wrong people. You're parents are fucking assholes for putting you in that situation.

Bye bye spic

I might just do that lol

But you must know wher it comes from

That name sounds like that one pharma dude that fucked tons of people over

Not that poster. But I'd feel pretty ashamed that what I call home is a lie, stolen from the tax payers. I'd then get over it and immigrate legally like my parents should of done the first time.

thats because it is

Blame your parents. It's 100% their fault. If Mexico was too shitty a place to live, they shouldn't have had kids there.

>stolen
Sure. We didn't contribute a single dime

Honestly I think it sucks too. I hope there is a way for people in your situation to have some kind of help with citizenship without having to be completely deported . But as of this time there isnt . Good luck and I hope you get to come back soon.

Based

I'm not sure if you're mocking or actually against trumpo

Fucking, checked.

Trump wants to secure the border as much as possible and deport every illegal who comes over here and rapes, robs and murders while reforming the legal immigration process so it isn't such a shitfest to become a legal citizen.

Thanks, user. At least someone has compassion

i voted trump lol

If you speak English and have an education better than the 3rd world you should be head and shoulders above others that apply from Mexico to get in.

I doubt they're coming for you, but if you get deported, just fill out the paperwork and get back in the country the right way.

goodluck from me to user, its not your failt but it isnt iurs either

too

Sounds like you should have gotten your citizenship a while ago you lazy shitskin.

>textbook facism

This shit always comes from the people who actually want the government regulating and everything and everyone.

Hahaha this guy's such a fucking faggot. He's rich as fuck but holy shit what a huge fucking faggot

I should have. plenty of time to get married with a USC but nooo

everything done against them including what democracy actually chose is facism, but nothing they do is fascist of course. yet youre the facist only for every going against the media

Did he ever go to jail?

Once an illegal they don't let you back in

I don't think so. He's smart but his personality is raw sewage

There's a 10 year ban.

How have you?

Clint Eastwood is a fuckin homo

How have we not? Paying taxes into a system that we won't be able to benefit from. I know a lot are shitheads but a lot of us contributed one way or another

The Quads of Truth have spoken.

We'll hide you fuck Trump #notmypresident

lol didn't notice that

Where are you located and when can you leave?

I can drop you off at the airport if I'm in the area.

Just like Nazi Germany hahaha

I bet Ann Frank's parents heard something similar.

How are you paying income tax? And you had better not be referring to sales tax, that is a pittance.

North Korea

I've seriously never seen an intelligent black woman on the internet.

Right? They think it's impossible. You already speak English, we'll welcome you back.

I have DACA, niggerino. Plus those without SSN use ITIN or whatever the fuck it's called

I don't think any HRC supporter actually knows what fascism is...

>It's quite a complex system that has many "liberal" aspects to it with regards to social support.

???

>Dat reply tweet
Lost

thats what you get for being an anchor baby

Consider it punishment for illegally spending my tax money all these years, wetback.

meant to post the webm where clint says we better hope mr trump isnt in charge of the law.....and he says' because youd be in jail'

forgot no audio streams

I'd rather be an anchor baby. Then Trump would not be able to touch me

I'm in the same boat as you. What are your plans as far as knowing you'll have to probably lose your job in January?

A good victory.

I wonder how /gif/ does it

Seems like all the pretentious people of the world
Like shillary or do the like the Kickbacks because the studios are ready to employ them for the next project if they openly lie about things like SHILLEREY

you should lose your job. you never should have had a job.

Fuck off back to the shit hole you came from

I'd really like to meet you guys in person and see if you said that to me

Sorry tagged wrong post.

Lol that doesn't give you amnesty. You came here illegally.

i would you fucking scum.

then i'd beat you so bad you'd be looking forward to christmas so you could get some new coloring books

I know plenty of people who worked hard to obtain their citizenship. Get off your ass and make it happen. You have time

Nothing. probably lie and say I got a better paying job somewhere else. Or keep working until they find out it's not valid anymore lmao

Do you pay state taxes with DACA?

You would not lol the consequences would be grave for you and so sweet for me

If you were not born into this country or did not enter properly then yes, you need to go; you are not legally an American citizen. Go fill out your paperwork and get in legally. I hate Trump but he is right.

I have two months to find a relation and get married. kinda sketchy don't you think

Damn I lost my job last month doing my renewal because the permit expired due to delays with USCIS. So now I'm looking for a job knowing hoping I can find some decent before January and hope the never find out it expires.

Yeah and federal too. Just like anyone else working. But no state or federal benefits

sure thing tough guy.

faggot wetbacks always think they're so tough, kill yourself manlet

No dickhead, getting married isn't the only way. Get your ass down to the immigration office and apply for citizenship. It's not that hard

You pay all the same taxes a citizen or perm resident pays but you get no benifits from it. If your state has an income tax you do if not you dont

Yeah, I'm also nervous about what my co-workers would say. I have like 80 hours of vacation I should probably use

Sucks. Have you tried Canada? I hear they accept people in legitimate need of asylum. Then again, I'm not familiar with their policy. If it's any consolation, I doubt they could find everyone staying here illegally.