1 - 5'4'' (165cm) and 112lbs (52kg)
2 - None, I'm too fragile for that.

1. 5'11" and 200 lbs
2. Ice hockey club at university

1. 174 cm and 68kg
2. Futsal and Shooting

5'8
I'm a swimmer. I also play baseball but am afraid of the ball so.. yep

Oh and 170 lbs, huge chest and broad legs.

1)5'10" and 78kgs
2)Golf, Football, Waterpolo and Shitposting

6'4 or 6'5(idk) 183 lbs
Soccer and basketball. Also used to practice baseball

6'3 205lbs
baseball, casual football

6'2"

None, although I golf occasionally

1. 6' 245 lbs.
2. I was 3 sport athlete in HS but the past 5 years have been all cigarettes, beer and fast food. I moved back to my hometown 2 months ago and have since been dieting and going to the gym 3-5 times a week. My goal is to get to a level where I can comfortably join the local Rugby Club that a bunch of my buddies play for.

1. 6' 7"
2. Soccer, Basketball

>tfw ur a sand nigger

5'8", 85 kg
BJJ

I am 6'0 and 99lbs. Dropped below 100lbs this week
I am physically unable to play sports due to my frame. If you want I can document the last 4 times I played sport

>June 2016, 104lbs, football/soccer
Tried to pass a ball back to some kids over the summer when it came to me as I walked through the park. I kicked it as hard as I could and it didn't reach them.

>January 2016, 106lbs, archery
Tried playing archery on a family holiday to Australia. The bow was too heavy for me. I accidentally shot an arrow into the ground because I dropped the bow as I shot due to underweight shakes. My dad started laughing and calling me 'Wobbling Hood' a play on Robin Hood and started saying how 'I steal from the rich and spend it on 0 calorie diet drinks'

>December 2015, 103lbs, Wii Golf
Played with family over christmas. Had to sit down after 22 minutes due to heart palpatations.

>May 2015, 110lbs football/soccer
Was a bit healthier back then. Was able to run for 20 minutes but started to feel sick so I went and threw up. Someone gave me an energy drink and after checking the calories I started playing again so I could do a two footed lunge tackle to try and break their legs, it didn't work, I just scratched my legs and couldn't walk for a day.

>My dad started laughing and calling me 'Wobbling Hood' a play on Robin Hood and started saying how 'I steal from the rich and spend it on 0 calorie diet drinks'

6'3" 190lbs

Soccer,squash,snowboarding/skiing, track and field back in high school (I still run),

Your dad is cool.

198cm (6,5/6,6ft?)
92kg (203lbs)
Football

>ITP: things that never happened

5'9
150 lbs
used to play soccer

6'5''
172 pounds
Tennis

178/84
None, I'm not a pleb

5'8
e-ex pro gamer in a MOBA...we were 3rd place in a world championship

forgot my weight, it's 135 mostly fat since I stopped working out
i'm a small guy

1,76 at 75 kg
Handball, Running once a week Badminton for fun and bitches. Also bouldering (dunno the englisch term, it's that 3m free climbing), because I'm a based student and it also gets you bitches.
That said, I'm too small and lack the talent to be good at Handball and it's taking all my time to be good at running. Will quit handball next season so I can run a few ultra marathons before I turn 30.

6'2"
64 kg

I run, cycle and play cricket

>wobbling hood
>steals from the rich and spend it on 0 calorie diet drinks
Kek

Yeah, it's bouldering

170cm
75kg

I'm gonna start lifting again soon, I put on lots of weight ever since I finished uni 6 years ago.

Not even weekend footy with friends anymore.

>Someone gave me an energy drink and after checking the calories I started playing again so I could do a two footed lunge tackle to try and break their legs

Underrated

fuck off data miner

why is she so QT

5'7
165lbs
Wrestling, Football