2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

FM 17? November.
Features? October.
Beta? October.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncTyoRLwys4

>tfw rage fining your CB for having a shit match

>tfw rage fining your CB for having a shit match

>mfw i let my 2nd team with youngsters play Cup matches and they rekt everyone to the Final

Shit CB play has to be the hallmark of my time in Uruguay. I'm spending at least one of my foreign player slots on a CB who can actually run this summer.

guess my champions league final result

>Away goals

0:6

>the absolute state of milan finishing
So this is what getting FM'd feels like from the other side. This was the worst game I've seen from my lads in a long time but holy shit milan
Whatever could you mean by this :^)

>Tutoring ending days before I get rid of the tutor
Oh yes.

post kähkönen

He's a good lad, only 115k for him from RoPS in 2017

wew he's gud

hi, do you have any team news? asking for a friend.

It's not all good though, his slight injury proneness and bad important matches does effect him a bit, but other than that he is great
What did you mean by this

what did I just watch

he took the ball here, ran straight into the opposition's box without anyone stopping him and scored with a shot from close to the penalty spot

>6 seconds goal
Nice.

I remember a time where I couldn't find any left-footed CB to save my life. Now, all of them are left-footed.

This insane regen plays for Celta, but they have still won nothing. And thanks to SI quality AI his value is higher than the AI can possibly offer so he'll just waste his career winning nothing.

matt le tissier didn't waste his career!

SATISFACTION

>last game of the season vs Juve away
>1 point difference

fuck yes someone finally did a venezia save thank you kebab remover

But this guy isn't even a one club man.

>27 shutouts

wtf

I hit the fucking pizza jackpot lads.

>salami-cheese

I bet you like rigid 4-4-2

Since my reputation has improved, now clubs offer exactly for the value of my players. I suppose it's an improvement. Fuck 'em tho'.

By this point 4-4-2 is more creative then most formations tbqph.

Meh. Fucking Zidane.

>Conceding to Saudi Arabia

""""Dream"""" Team.

Oh and
>Lelbeck Golden Shoe

Probably Zidane walking over an Arabian player like he did in 1998.

Its so intese when u need to win 90% matches cuz Juve can't fucking lose.

>one of the best attacking records in the league
>one of the worst defensive records in the league
Based suicide football.
Also PSG fails to win again.

>forgot image

>one of the best attacking records in the league
>one of the worst defensive records in the league
Would much rather than the worst attacking record but one of the best defensive records

I'm starting to actually get decent CL draws.

It was Wednesday where I live
>timezones

Also, chances of me fucking this up?

Does anyone else have the problem that FM15 is running kinda slow? No problems with 13, 14 or 16. Drag&dropping players in the tactics screen is a real pain in the ass.

t-thanks you too

Not slow per se, but the interface has a handful of annoying... "features", so to speak.

There was an issue where a few screens were very slow to load but they patched it fairly quickly so if its a legit copy I can't imagine it'd still be there. Outside of that no issue.

Since 13 is dirt cheap is that a good starting place, or should I wait for 17? Haven't played a manager game since the ps1.

Yeah it's legit.

I'll try to reinstall it, but if I remember correctly it also lagged back when I had Win 7.

Thx anyway.

Yay, I have my own Chinese affiliate. Average facilities, coaching but well established youth recruitment. Too bad regen PA is mostly youth coaching.

Great.

With no info regarding 17 it's impossible to tell, just wait till they announce the first features. .

Is 16 up to date enough that its worth buying? I have no internet for weeks so I'm going to have to buy a disc and wi-go hotspot it from my phone to activate it, so I don't want something that needs gb's of updates.

>Since 13 is dirt cheap is that a good starting place
Yeah 13 is pretty reasonable and you're still at least a full month away from an almost certainly buggy 17 beta so if you want something cheap and decent just get 13 and if you like it maybe upgrade to 17 in a few months.
Alternatively wait for 17 demo which will probably be early November and decide after playing that if you want 17 or another version.

>GBs
>FM
Kek. The heaviest stuff would be the logopacks, facepacks and kitpacks. Else, the official db doesn't have the summer transfers.

No. 16 is shit. If you want to buy one now, go with 13. Custom DB are pretty small.

You're welcome.

No, I didn't say that nor did I imply it.

Literally every FM since 12 has updated via Steam so any disc you buy will want you to login to Steam and download an update.
Maybe you can get around it with offline mode but you'll probably be playing a pretty buggy version

At last I've seen a goal scored that way. And it won't even ruin the keeper's rating because >FM15.

>With no info regarding 17 it's impossible to tell
You just know that FM will be a glorified DB update and massive garbage

The 'big' feautes added in 16 are useless and the ME plays worse than ever, plus PI and TI are totally fucked.

>PI and TI
wut

who is the most autistic poster in /trb/?

Mitch

how to get the board to go professional ? Got Lyn to norwegian premier v worried were gonna get destroyed

Money mostly, and overall success. Sometimes the league has rules forcing you to become pro regardless of your finances (Ligue 2 in France for example). You could try begging the board.

Inb4 injury crisis.

Wew.

i am not i have done a sex on several women

Not bad for a team that are recovering from a home loss.

> Should Man City keeper Claudio Bravo have been sent off for his strong tackle on Wayne Rooney?

>Bravo had lost control of the ball after a heavy touch close to his own goal.

>Hull defender Curtis Davies: “I think as a centre half if I have a heavy touch, take the ball towards the midfield and leap into a tackle like that it is a red card for me so why not for him? For me as a centre half it is a good tackle but the rules do say it is a red card.”

>it is a good tackle.. but a red card
uwotm8?

Just realised that both of my goalies are named Marc.

Seems I'm a bigger fish in the tiny pond of CL playoffs than >Leltic.

>That lack of Englishmen
Son I am disappoint

>16
>1,5*
not bad
>Robert Pot
>BEL
wrong Beneleux country desu

Probably the worst possible draw.

it's UEFA bias m8

Well there are some good Englishman in the team and the reserves but they're still very young.

Nicely played, Morz.

It kinda bothers me that my HG has some, albeit slight, resemblance to Mitch.

>decisions 15
i don't see any resemblance

Nothing works

nothing fucking works

give me a save idea, outside of England.

Just chill in a small country, like the Faroes, Gibraltar or something like that.

I feel kinda sorry for those who have to go scout those irrelevant nations.

i would describe this as a solid meme
can almost see what you're talking about there yeah

dartford

yeah, poor guys, get their plane tickets and accomodation paid for by the club to spend a couple of hours watching Sunday league tier football in a tropical paradise

this desu

wouldn't mind a paid holiday off to the sunny carribean to look at kids play football

anyone got the FM nuclear fallout creepypasta?

Where's your hope m8? ;_;
But yes, 16 was/is a big mess.

>Random world map colouring

Hehehe nice one

cheers brah

Getting my priorities sorted.

>match starts
>kick-off highlight ends immediately after kickoff
>"that was a bit fast"
>wait, we're up 1-0
>mfw the game neglected to show my team take 7 touches and 19 seconds to score the opener

Just got my first non retarded assman,
feels good

Word.

"Tries to beat offside trap" is literally worse than cancer in this game. Trying to coach it out of him but it probably won't work

>zoran tošić
>amaury bischoff
>carlos kameni
>chris samba
>ryan babel
managing in russia is like going back to the 00s

I have Tomlinson and Di Donate lmao

>mfw I just realised I never bothered sacking my physio who's on a month to month contract and has been like that for the whole season
wew, he doesn't care much about job security

>sign two young CMs to non-contracts after trials
>they get put in U21 squad despite beign better than any other CMs
>best CM sat out a mid-week match where fatigue cost me two points

YOU DON'T SAY