This is your "progressive" movement

This is your "progressive" movement.

May trump have mercy on your souls.

https:// mobile.twitter.com/TheBloodShow/status/796915710832340993/video/1

Hatred for others is something that has been, and will be, occurring for a very long time with humanity. This will never change, we know that. Trump being president has no way to change that from happening. What we REALLY need, as a species, is a fucking wake up call. For we are all human. Humans are a disgusting, amazing, progressive, ever evolving, ever changing species.

the weak should fear the strong.

Beautiful

The difference between liberals and trump/his retards? liberals walk the talk.

trump's retards have whined for 8 years, and have threatened civil war and revolution.

well, liberals won't threaten it. I suppose they'll get right down to it.

myth: conservatives own more guns than liberals.

>https:// mobile.twitter.com/TheBloodShow/status/796915710832340993/video/1
I clicked on this link using a virtual sandbox shoveler and independent "froggy" cyberserum care package. As expected, this is a bad virus, probably the worst I've seen since my work as a freelance nexus merc working on blackhat ops out of Tottori.

I just had to reformat my harddrive, reset the diplomatic algorithm on my CPU, defragment my secondary echo transverser, repopulate my standard paramorph contractor with null terrahertz slipstarts. and reconfigure my wireless modem transponder setup with a Bayesian inference telemetry packager.

Needless to say, do NOT click on this link! You've been warned.

and this is why you should always vote in favor of guns. Shoulda killed those fuckers.

None of these statements are true, and I'm going to enjoy gutting some SJW's. Stoke the flames.

That just normal black behavior.

go on, destroy america. be retarded. I hope all the liberals, nignogs and shit gets wiped because your 'revolution'

Jesus reading your post again just shows the dellusion you guys live with

>doesn't know that its an sjw
>is so retarded, fat and impotent, it doesn't know it's a literal sjw for trump

the flames are being stoked.

I dare 1 trump-supporting retard to show up at the protests.

just 1.

you won't. because you're pussies. keep shitposting, you trashy racist retards. you're too scared to even leave the basement. let alone show up at a protest to confront people you hate.

all it takes is one of you.

>Dividing your country even more.

Ok man.... I'm not even from the U.S. but if your economy dies from your race war antics. The rest of the world is fucked. Use your head please.

this isn't liberalism. this is the regressive left, regressing into mindless and thoughtless violence. this isn't bernie's dream, this wasn't fdr's dream, this this isn't jill stein's dream. please don't confuse us true progressive with these retarted ape like liberals.

do you even know what a liberal is?
or do you just regurgitate common tard terms and sentences to seem intelligent?

>retarted

how? don't just throw out mindless ad hominem, explain.

No Trump supporters are going to show up at any sort of event that protests the election. Doing so would cause a fight of 1000 to 1. Walking into a fight that's not in your favor and will cause you pain? That's a dumb decision. Ask Hillary. She knows all about that.

He wouldn't fight back. That has Democrat all over it.

Pretty typical of a bunch of black guys jumping a white guy. Would have killed him. No remorse.

Anyone that is willing to cause harm to someone else for no reason literally needs to be exterminated.

What are going to do about it?

you're already through. trump's sanctions on Canada, the uk, Europe, japan etc. will destroy you. to make you "pay your fair share for America's defense" - that's how he put it.

>won
>still won't talk about trump's flaws
>is still talking about Hillary.

nice meme

the typical trump supporter's a fat, uneducated piece of trash. a bully. lol but not someone with the physical prowess to bully irl.

anyhow, that's what happens when a trumpie meets a liberal.

get used to it trumpsters.

Cute.

You aren't going to do shit you meme loving bitch.

you're even tougher than the nigs in OP's post! wew lad! dem feels, you just wont an election, be happy. go celebrate. stop going from 0-chuck Norris in .2 seconds. and if you're going to choose a flavor... why choose salty?