Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

English

there is a wall there, stupid moron

>Pander to blacks with welfare and food stamps
Reeee, we don't need that shit!
>Blacks go hungry and can't work worth a shit
Reeee, stop letting us starve you racists, give us food!
>Black people get ignored
REEEEE, we want to do the same shit ,we's equals!!
>Black people get easy jobs through affirmative action
REEEE, this undermines us as a race!

There is literally no way to not be racist

/thread

Simple, they know mexico is awful, and want to spread their filth to a nicer country, albeit a cucked one.

I would love to know the answer myself too. But if im going to be completely honest I voted for Hillary.. Her being a woman was a reason and her history with working in politics too. Trump has 0 history with politics. I hope he does prove me wrong. But since he said the election was "rigged" I think Hillary should look into the election and if it was rigged then they need to find the people rigging the election and arrest them. Wish the popular vote wpuld determine the winner. Really wanted a woman in office to show teenagers they can do whatever they want tlno matter what race, color, skin tone, gender, and religion they are. But like I said. Hopefully Trump will prove me wrong..

Mexico is rad especially if you live in an ex-pat town. Nice and warm, like a permanent vacation

The rigging part is factual if you acknowledge the democrats agenda of removing the ID requirements, opening borders to immigrants,making citizenship easier, lobbying the media,allowing those with warrants to vote, and the current president to encourage voters to sway for a candidate.
All which were done this year by democrats

Do you think Trump will actually get lawyer's to look into Hillary's email case along with the other shady shit.

I would feel really bad for her if they did.
I even had a job in COMSEC for the navy and there were retards who actually put viruses on secret machines serve zero jail time.

Because they've been screaming "racist" and "bigot" as a defense so long that they haven't been held to the same standards as they pretend to hold others.

If they can prove she tried to cover her tracks, she should pay a hefty fine (500 mil), 120 days in the pokey, blocked from gov't employment.

Why are you a nigger?

>I would feel really bad for her if they did.

COMSEC in the navy is shit? I think that was your command that was shit. I've seen 2 security clearances revoked in the AF.

Everyone knows mexico is a shit hole

Canada fag here. Its simple. We already have our own hillary here. Liberal cunt.

I was talking jail time.

>Mexico is rad especially if you live in an ex-pat town.

Like right close to the American border, because you can't get mail worth a shit there, and it's really nice if you don't mind getting stopped and searched regularly. You're a gringo, and they want to get all of your money, so they try to scam you as often as they can.

Kek, Navy, Morals, Honor...

Yeah fucking right...

Tell me more about the branch of the military that recruited the most "Kinda" convicted felons for the last 40 years...

Take your sense of "honor" and shove it up your rapist asses...

Someones butt-hurt about not getting in because he's a medical liability.

that doesn't make rigging "factual", you retard. that's an agenda that all people should be allowed to vote.
>shit that you made up
The majority of food stamp users are white
The majority of blacks are inner city, where the cost of living is notoriously higher

Fuck that shit, I would rather go fight for the canadian military than join the butt fucking boat boys...

Army, Air Force, fuck even a job as a janitor would beat joining the retard factory that is the navy.

>all people should be allowed to vote.
This is false.

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

"The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month."

>The majority of blacks are inner city, where the cost of living is notoriously higher

This is also false.

I know, How? Because fuck your stupid logic that's how...

I feel like I'm taking some obvious bait here but here we go.
Is no one going to point out that's not how that meme is used?

willfully undemocratic / stifling votes / elitist
etc
explained in pt 2
lol ok

best man wins.