Think Carefully

Think Carefully

Venasaur. obviously.

Venusaur.

Venusaur all the way. Not a good fighter, my ass. That motherfucker will rip shit limb from limb

Savage cabbage erry day fam.

>Venasaur
>Not a good fighter
Are we talking about the same plant dinosaur that can fire a massive beam of solar energy capable of wiping out an entire city block?

There aren't any drawbacks to Venusaur, maybe if his "flower" would smell like rotting flesh I would think twice. But for now it's clear choice :p

venusaur. live in treehouse, only enemies would be birds, that it can shoot. /thread

>charizard
then i used his special asshole powers to ignore the no flying to the mainland so i can get there

Pokemons have to eat?

yes.

The choice is clear.

And just because I want to post the other pictures.

fun fact: the pokemon X/Y models confirm Venusaur has no tail.

without soap you wont smell much different by the end or the 3 years

Even if I couldn't leave, just the ability to fly on Charizard is enough for me.

>venusaur
>not a good fighter
this mother fucker was the only one that was good before mega's came out fuck you talkin bout

>claiming venusaur is better than charizard
You have opened the floodgates to neckbeard hell

Before megas Charizard wasn't worth the time of day.

Blastoise. Clean water is first priority when standed, unless you want to fucking die of heatstroke

I agree, Charizard was one of my least favorite starters among the generations that I played (1-4), but try telling 90% of pokemon fans that and you will get your bootyhole ripped to shreds in the ensuing flamewar

By the rules of the game, and by logic- Venusaur.

Venusaur's mouth is so large I could probably hide inside it, or at least under him- this means that we can stay on the edges of the jungle, dip in to scavenge, and hide easily if needed. Not to mention he can easily mask my scent by using his scent/petal capabilities.

Why fight when I have easy shelter and the ability to hide?

There's still clean water on the island, as implied by the OP, it's just a matter of getting there safely- which can be accomplished easily by any of the 3 choices, since they're all pretty intimidating

Somehow Torterra is my favourite starter and I've never even got past the fourth gym in a Gen IV game.

Torterra is best final form starter. I can't even think of any other grass/ground types.

Torterra was pretty cool. Of all the final evolutions of starters, Blaziken was my guy. Martial arts-using fire chicken? Sign me up

See, I loved Swampert and Empoleon. I always imagined them beating the shit out of my bullies/my dad. Lol, I'm such a beta fag

oh in that case
venasaur all the way

I'm taking Charizard.

Big guy will help me keep warm against the cold and keep the monsters off of my back. Since he can fly, we can just find a nice cave or something to hide from the rain and set up shop. Not to mention that flying around is always awesome.

And since he's an asshole, he can make me his bitch. Pic related

Are we just looking at final forms here? First stage favorite- Chikorita. Second stage favorite- Quilava. Third stage favorite- Blaziken. Blastoise is a close follow up for third stage though

I was more into Blaziken and Sceptile as a kid but since playing through ORAS I'm a die hard Swampert fan.

Venusaur, is this even supposed to be difficult? God I hate this place so much.

Venasaur. I bet that fella could also accelerate plant growth and farming.

Ghost in the Bulb

Venusaur just out a sense of loyalty to one of my oldest friends

haha what a guy

>charizard
Start a fire easily.
Boil water on said fire for fresh water.
Finds food easily, even if it eats part of it i can take and cook whats left.
Making a shelter is not that hard, so thats not an issue.
There is no other choice. You NEED fire, and good luck starting one without a flint, a fire drill/bow is one if the hardest ways of making fire.

Where does it say that?

I've got tons of experience with a fire bow and making a fire board. That's part of why I went with Venusaur

This, we can fuck each other, even if he asshole, it can be comfy with him, you will get used to it (and his big dick)