Can we get a California sluts bread? 619 or 559 area code preferred Sup Forumsros

Can we get a California sluts bread? 619 or 559 area code preferred Sup Forumsros.

Other urls found in this thread:

leakedsluts.club/kehli/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any 831 nudes?

Bump

This is relevant to my interests.

626 slut

Boop

Bam

Diamonds who is she

760 bishop

The things id do to this girl

Moar?

707 here, santa rosa/rohnert park

Anyone got some of 760

Used to to lick her asshole all the time

Booyaka 619
Reymond Stero in the house!

Fuck you. Sup Forums doesn't want Clintifornians anymore. You don't like America, leave.

Bump

This isnt a fucking political debate fucking twat. We want nudes, not some idiocy on a president that doesnt even matter because congress decides everything. Learn yo self fool

leakedsluts.club/kehli/

Name? 626 here

rest of her set?

Any latinas from Cali from 805 before they go back?

any 714's?

Any girls from further south I'm looking for rosemary d from ib/san ysidro, huge slut.

Name?

916 here

562 checking in

area code? First name?

510/415/650 here

Aura

Requesting some 909

760. More?

haaa.. i fucked about 12 strippers from 619 t0 760 / 213... heres some previews to som of the goods i have. i might even expose them with info n what club they work.. also, i can lease about 3 of em out to ya :)

last one unless someone speaks up

Got this gross bitch

Nice i didnt know you could get custom cases for your obama phone.

Its California. You have nothing but gross bitches.

There's never any 714s.

Somehow we have some of the hottest women in the state, if not the country, and they're all too smart to take nude pics on their cell phones.

619 here again.. and not true.. in SD we have top shelf shit.. this broad i used to bang, went big time, super model status.. cover on a few mags, main bitch in music videos.. makes bank by legit gigs.. we still in touch n always brings her hot ass thot friends... i was her dealer lol
google her t. keller

>1376▶
>Can we get a California sluts bread? 619 or 559 a
more of her

619 againnnnnnnnnn.. another dime ass beautiful thot shes all natural, tight af, and is 19 yrs old

and againnn

Any 909/951's?

last one since it ded here

any 562 norwalk/lakewood?

Got some shit on ilaina brenes. Graduated from calvary chapel costa mesa back in 2014.

831 salinas niggers