MOVING TO PARIS BECAUSE OF TRUMP WIN

>MOVING TO PARIS BECAUSE OF TRUMP WIN

Some of you will believe this some of you won't. Guess what? I don't give a rats ass. I'm fucked up on sedatives and pounded a bottle of ZQuill. I'm chilling, I'm comfy as fuck, I'm smarter and richer than everyone here. So, here comes the nighttime.

First I will address the "Bernie Bros" and the other cockalorum's. You imbeciles, tried to make some sort of stand? Not really sure what it was exactly, neither do you, haha.
So, you did what you did. Voted Trump out of spite, one word for that: MORONIC. To the cockalorum's who voted for Johnson, Stein, and Harambe, what's your point? You knew they would lose, why even bother to vote? You're the type of ninnyhammer's that went on Facebook, and bragged to all your friends about your vote. You probably walked around with that special little sticker on, praying someone would ask who you voted for.
>Conts

You're a fucking moron. Death is too good for you.

Oh dis gon b good

Legionnaire here the American kind. Don't come to Paris I came to be a man and fight for it your just gonna be another pussy here I have to protect

Lastly the Trump supporters. Everyone knows there are two types of Trump supporters. Well except for the other half of the Trump supporters haha. I don't have a single problem with the supporters who voted for him because it benefited their interests financially. In fact I praise you. And now here comes the plot twist, I voted Trump myself haha. But to the other half, the ones I like to call the mumpsimus Trumpsimus, you know the ones who think he's going to build the wall and put all the minority's in the gas chamber. The white supremacists, and the lonely, hobbledehoy, neckbeards. You know the ones who blindly followed, trying so hard to for in, thinking it was the cool thing to do. Well I'm just laughing, not only at you, but also the American education system. And that is the reason I'm leaving for Paris. I will not have my children educated here. They will receive the finest education France has to offer. They will be tutored by the brightest French minds. Did I forget to mention I'm filthy rich? America is divided, civil war looms. I will watch America destroy itself from within. I'll be in the safety of my heavily guarded villa. I will also make money off the death of America thanks to Mr Trump

And to the rest, you're all a grievously minuscule miscreant outrageous coma-inducing orgy of indignity

>see you on the other side.

Sorry but it's your job.

>voting for third party is a waste
Fuck off Rachel Maddow. It's an American right to vote for who you believe in, and a logical fallacy to say don't vote for x because x can't win.

why would you go to paris?
go to london.

if you were smarter than everyone here you wouldn't be here... sayonara ya sorry nigger

>Goes to France
>Buys expensive villa
>Finds out guns are regulated to an extreme amount
>Arms guards with rape whistles and baguettes
>Muslims flood the country, no wall, no strong leaders, multiculturalism is the de facto stance, anything else is literally Nazism
>Muslims don't give a fuck about gun laws, bring in AK-47s, grenades and explosives from war torn Syria
>Crash a truck through your gate, kill your guards, take you hostage
>You are forced to suck their hairy cocks in a slutty French maid outfit while your family is violently sodomized by multiculturalism.

Meanwhile, America is great again.

I voted for Trump you imbecile. That does not change the fact that the cockalorum's get a pass for their stupidity. Take your rights to someone who cares peom.

Haha you think my guards won't have guns? You think there is a grand total of zero guns? Where did you read that propaganda poor soul?

Berniefag here. The era of self-loathing SJW white liberal cuckmanship is over. praise kek.

>i pounded zquill cuz trump won
>im smarter then all of you
ok

>peom
WELP

peace you stupid fucking attention whore

Nobody fucking cares
This is not you blog

>I'm smarter and richer than everyone here.

Then why are you here?

Why the fuck you vote Trump and leave fag

No I pound that for recreational value. Should have known you slow brains wouldn't read the whole post. I voted for trump, go read a book your brain needs some exercise

Actually it is. You must be new. I believe there is a website you can google that will show you the way. What am I on about, you'll never read anything. Your highest achievement in life is beating call of duty on hard level.

>Mfw voted for trump and move

Your a retard OP GTFO

Well i see your point OP, if you voted Trump for finance why would you leave? And if any thing why didn't you use your money to help Hillary win.

>To the cockalorum's who voted for Johnson, Stein, and Harambe, what's your point? You knew they would lose, why even bother to vote?
Because it's actually all your fault.
Your insistence on options A and B only gave us shit.
Your obviously polarized opinions gave us dumb and dumber bipartisan politics.
It's not third party voters that are the problem. It is people that think like you that are the problem. People who split America with a political fence and drag whoever you can onto your side, and sneer at everyone else. People who subscribe to the primitive, despotic idea that "If you are not with us, you are against us."
Have fun running away like the coward at heart you are, and getting beheaded by Muslims in a Paris backalley. Nothing of value will be lost. The rest of us are going to stick around and try to clean up this mess.

You know the french will be voting for another "trump" as president, right?

OP will be fucking butthurt once LePen takes off

Op sounds like another crybaby asshole!

Good riddance.

> waahh!!! I didn't get my way so now I'm leaving!!!