Girlfriend wants me to buy some sort of "sex doll". shes paying so shit why not? $150 limit

Girlfriend wants me to buy some sort of "sex doll". shes paying so shit why not? $150 limit.

also any good sites for loli dolls or anything? This is what I seemed to find so far That seemed decent but I dont know much when it comes to sex toys other than my fleshlight.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00M87JOP0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AFO0DMR8JRFX3

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pipedream-Extreme-Silly-FantaFlesh-Masturbator/dp/B00BOMZZJE/ref=sr_1_3_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1478854404&sr=1-3&keywords=pipedream&refinements=p_72:2661618011
amazon.com/Just-in-Beaver-Blow-Up-Doll/dp/B009JDOLP4/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1478854745&sr=1-5&keywords=Sex Doll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you let your left hand set monetary restrictions like that?

samefag

Oh my poor sides!

You don't need it. Quit being a creep.

Filteredyouth.com
You're welcome

>can't read poster count
>6 poster, 5 replies
>math is hard

get amazon.com/Pipedream-Extreme-Silly-FantaFlesh-Masturbator/dp/B00BOMZZJE/ref=sr_1_3_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1478854404&sr=1-3&keywords=pipedream&refinements=p_72:2661618011

much better

amazon.com/Just-in-Beaver-Blow-Up-Doll/dp/B009JDOLP4/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1478854745&sr=1-5&keywords=Sex Doll

Does this gf know you like kids?

Check out AliExpress. They have loads

Question is
Why does she want to buy you it???

This, right here.
she has plastic cuckold fetish?

I recently bought a toy like in your pic, and it is deceptively small, the whole thing is like the size of a baby and the holes are small to match, I could barely get the tip of my dick in before it felt like I was trying to fuck a brick wall, even with lube

Big mistake getting it

16" tall? aren't most torsos closer to 24+"?

She wants you to get it so you'll stop fucking her, You're an idiot.

clicked on this about 50 times trying to read her sign, when it opens it does not get any bigger!

>>Inb4 your "girlfriend" buys you a sex toy out of pity then dumps your ass and fucks a black guy like the cock gobbling whore she wants to be

$150? you might get an onahole for that much, but you won't get one of these.

or one of these.

that's because he saved the thumbnail and not the PNG file it linked to. basic retardation in action.

Go to j-list