A letter i tried to write to my mom and dad about depression, enjoy

a letter i tried to write to my mom and dad about depression, enjoy

Dear Mom and Dad,
I will try and put this as concisely as possible, without convoluting anything, and I know we’ve already talked about a few of these issues, but I would like to elaborate and decrement an overall basis of my thought process regarding everything. This is a method in which I believe I can relate my thoughts without scrutiny or rebuttal in an organized and laconic fashion.
This is hard for me to talk about, which is one of the main reasons I am typing this out right now, and I’m not really sure how to start, but recently (past few years or so) I really have not been “happy”. I have no drive for life, let alone school, and I don’t like vocalizing or potentiating these inferences through any sort of medium, but being able to collect my thoughts into words that have a purpose in my eyes and indifference in meaning, helps with the deliverance. I don’t expect full support or backing of my decisions, but I would like an unbiased, realistic interpretation of them.
To cut things short, in a literal sense, yes, I have been suicidal at points. I don’t understand things around me, or what they mean, or why I should give a shit. I don’t like being here; on planet earth, everyday living is a day of torture subsequently. I don’t feel a purpose, or reason for existing, and in my mind, killing myself would save me a lot of pain and suffering. This Earth/life is un-enjoyable at this point to me, and I no longer see a point in continuing it. You two are almost literally the only reason I’m still here putting up with it. This does not fully envelope everything I feel or think, but I really do not see a point in mindlessly living out each day in a surrogatatious fashion, depredating my body to a meaningless task and torturing myself into a continuation of endless suffering. This may sound a bit extreme, but in context this is exactly, life to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
youtube.com/watch?v=kptfX4C-isM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and part 2.
theres more, but this is what i wrote initially while drunk a few months back.

life to me.
Dispending from that localization, I don’t feel a confidence in being able to come to either of you about this because of an immediate apparence for confutation, disregarding personalized intuitions and staving individualized scrutiny.
There’s not really much I can say without being overly enveloped or dissentious in my mind towards you, and I might have to cut this short, but maybe in repose to this, I can dissect solitary inferences.
I don’t have time to properly elaborate on a lot of different issues, but hopefully this helps in some sense, and further instances will harmonize ruminated ideals.

i dont really expect many replies, or any. i havent made a lot of progress since then, but i thought it would be interesting to post and just let people read if they want.
inb4 do you want a cookie

bump before 404
peace guys

The real question is do you think anybody here gives a fuck?

Good letter op,things will get better once you let your parents you know youre feeling this way

dubs of troof

t. Guy with decent parents

Waaaaa I don't know what I want to be when I grow up...... life is hard and I'm lazy... do the world a favor quit being such a faggot and sell all your stuff to repay your parents all the money they wasted raising you then kill yourself. I bet you also cried when Hillary lost didn't you Count Cuckula

You have the worst writing skills. You sound like a crybaby 19 year old

You're an idiot for thinking your parents would (1) actually read that and (2) be able to comprehend what you feel.

tl;dr

You need to learn to step away from the thesaurus and get to the point.

I bet you life's not that hard and you have a case of what's called laziness

kek

yep, just kill yourself.

i dont think you have depression. i think you are just some whiny emo crybaby bitch because jessica didnt want to go with you to the prom. dont make fun of depression it is a serious health problem.

This always cheer me up
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

Jesus, harden the fuck up mate. I'm not even about to read your pussy ass diary entry. Life sucks get over it. Make the most of whatever fragments of a shit show you have left.

youtube.com/watch?v=kptfX4C-isM

Precisely. It is long winded and without structure

you may not be depressed, just apathetic. lots of people feel this way. lots of people resent you for thinking that there's any escape; it's because they feel like that too.

apathy is an emotion, don't ignore it.

i appreciate the replys guys, didnt expect so much feedback. i see a lot of good points and a lot of things i have considered as well.
i acually did a "re-write and left out all the garbled language,and tried to explain things better.

yes i am lazy. i know this. however, i literally cannot force myself anymore to have some sense of "drive" or motivation, im not sure why, it honestly really sucks, i miss it, and wish i had energy to do things i want like i used to.
replys like this, again i just put this up here for almost no reason, really just incase someone wanted to read it. im not looking for answers or pity, just wanted to share with you all.

you may not be depressed, just apathetic. lots of people feel this way. lots of people resent you for thinking that there's any escape; it's because they feel like that too. they don't want to believe they ever had a choice, because that makes them responsible for their misery. i think you are recognizing that.

apathy is an emotion, don't ignore it.

I think OP used one of those online bullshit generators. Either that, or he's 14 years old.