U know the deal

u know the deal

Add johnisgod4

Somewheretherooms nigga

I spent the time downloading that shit app to join one of these one. Nothing but grannies.

Add jaxreid3

Add imhereforthegoods

Fucki767

Whosminkus

MilfhuntR12 on Kik exposing girls I know

Add chap1725

chap1725

add lilyhb118

Add paul69blart

Add subieown

Add Bashup1

Add, subieown

Add save_me_2

Add pikachulises

Add Chapisw12

Add Chapisw12

Add LesTrap
Will contribute

Add LesTrap
Will contribute

Add t.swifty1989

add top.kekk
because why not

Add Whippolo

Add coudronboy19

Add MagicHandcuffs

Add peterman909

Add Jakebean69

Add topkek

Add chosuey

(OP) #
Ontario section of "Canadian Secret Police", the OSPREYS units have coordinated with HM government's Legoland request to have KIK discontinue direct entry to KIK groups and require scanning a distributed code to get into groups. The method will provide easier targeting for LE's monitoring of special snowflake group activities, enabling easier identification of noncompliant activity, and the resulting data is shared among the responsible LE agencies. Mi6 and OSPREYS (Ontario secret police), QPS (Quebec secret police), SPiNS (Nova Scotia secret police) (it's three people in an office, I'd say guys, but one is a hot female office assistant hired in for LibreOffice skills.) and the other Provincial LE groups of HM government responsible for such matters have always been happy to provide information to American LE groups in cases like your KIK group's activity.

Kik is NOT where you want to be if you are misbehaving. You want to use Vola because it uses encryption, where KIK is nearly transparent. Even IF you were using an old version of KIK with direct group searches, the API calls on the server for those group name searches are now sent directly to LE groups.

KIK is made with love in Ontario, they like to say, but they only allowed you idiots to collect yourselves there in order to more easily find you.

No Stimpy, you Idiot !

Add keiranmungall

how can there still be so many kik threads every day? it has been going on for a while and no one is doing anything about it.

Add F4r78ox