Mfw 2 million people think they can over rule a democratic election with a change.org petition

>mfw 2 million people think they can over rule a democratic election with a change.org petition
How dumb on a scale from 1-10 are these morons?

They voted for Hillary to begin with so....

loooooool.

/thread

Sjw's just butt mad, as usual. Their blood sugar will get low soon and they'll calm down.

your democratic system isn't very democratic.
That said, trying to change the rules AFTER you lost is kinda pathetic.

Bha-ha-haha!!!

I'm still hoping they'll migrate north so we don't have to put up with their dumb shit anymore.

Well, technically we're a republic so...
Yeah, the salt mines are growing ever deeper it seems, hitting pockets of irony and hypocrisy along the way.

It's like they are voting again, but this time only retarded crybabies are going to vote. Can't wait for them to be disappointed a second time.

>bwaaah less than 1/100th of the us population are disappointed pls change the president for us

Legally electorial college in some states doesnt have to vote the way the state did. So technicaly yes there is a chance. Problem is IF it was sucessful, there would be utter chaos

Canada shut down their immigration site. They don't want them there either. Don't believe the media when they say it crashes because of the overload of traffic on the site. Canada knows the shit storm that would ensue if they were flooded with Mexicans, Muslims, single white moms with black babies, cucks, and niggers.

The petition is not valid. It allows for multiple votes, underage votes, illegal alien votes...etc I've signed valid organized petitions that required my info, and got a response to verify my info from the government. It happened with amendment in Florida from this year.

south would be better. other side of all.

I kinda feel bad for Canada, but at the same kind I kinda don't.
>mfw Mounties are catching illegal Americans

And fags, don't forget the fags.

I know, it's what adds an extra layer of amusement to their level of desperation, butt hurt, and idiocy.

They may claim to love illegal mexicans, but you KNOW they don't wanna live in Mexico with them. I think we should call them out on their racism

Canadians have been immune from the fuckery of this world for too long, they've only had to deal with French fags so far, they're about to get a taste of the garbage overrunning this world.

So the reason the electoral college exist is for below reasons trump won the most counties but Hillary got the most populated counties this helps protect us from major cities control the vote. mob minded media mentality.

This. We need to start a movement that gets the ones who are citizens to want to go back the ones who are not and will be deported.

This. It's the whole point of a republic.

Those passive fuckers, I say we filter the SJWs out of the USA and ship them over... If Canada complains we'll just flex our dick and make them fall in line.

Yep, they fail to see all logic and reason in the wake of "muh feels tho!", just a bunch of children throwing a tantrum.
Dummies think they can get Cali to succeed from the union too.