When CJ, Ryder, Sweet and Big Smoke go to the Cluckin' Bell in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Mission "Drive Thru"...

When CJ, Ryder, Sweet and Big Smoke go to the Cluckin' Bell in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Mission "Drive Thru", Carl and Ryder both order number 9s while Sweet orders a number 6 (with extra dip).

Big Smoke surprisingly makes a much larger order consisting of two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 (with extra dip), a number 7, two number 45s, (one with cheese), and a large soda.

Cluckin' Bell Serves primarily fried chicken and the menu items it has are shown in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto IV. Assuming the menu hasn't changed a lot in the 20 years between the games, we can extrapolate the contents of Smoke's order.

No where else in the game are the meals referred to by number other than this cut-scene.

Now there are a few things we can extrapolate from Big Smoke's order. A number 9 most likely contains fries and/or a drink to be upsizable, a number 6 comes with dip making it either nuggets/chickenballs or the salad meal, and a number 45 must either be or contain a burger to have cheese applied to it.
I believe the number 6 is in fact the salad due to containing ranch dressing as a dip, this explains how sweet originally got his nickname, he used to eat alot of candy but now he eats healthy, as in a number 6 or the salad meal.
The number 9 is most likely the little peckers, while it could be the cluckin huge or big meal, i find it hard to believe that Ryder and Carl would eat that much food.
The number 45 is most likely the fowlburger combo as it contains no drink, leading smoke to order an aditional large soda to compensate, also it can have cheese.
A number 7 is a true mystery, but given that when smoke is eating his food in the car he doesnt make any of the hallmark fried chicken eating sounds, it is most likely not the cluckin huge meal. We can extrapolate it is most likely the little clucker meal as that could contain nuggets.

Given these facts, we can extrapolate that Big Smokes order contained
5 Regular Fries
1 Large Fries
4 Regular Sodas
2 Large Sodas
5 Burgers
1 Sixpack of nuggets
1 Chicken Wrap
1 Salad
It is also revealed that smoke ate everyone elses food as well
1 Salad
1 Chicken wrap
3 Sodas
2 burgers
which is about 26364 Kilojules of energy, and over twice the adult reccomended intake even if smoke didnt drink all 9 sodas.
More ridiculus is the fact that he ate it over the span of 5 - 10 minutes as shown by the cutscene at the end of the mission where smoke leaves the car without the food, but to put that in perspective the world record for most hamburgers eaten in 3 minutes is 12, so it really isn't that impressive but what really gets me is that even though there is such a large amount it is all handed to smoke at the drive thru in one single bag. Wouldn't the BAG BE WAY TOO HEAVY?

Someone screencap this

>there are people in the world who'll invest this much thought and work into a minor scene
>in a video game
>yet still sit in their parents' house all day
Why can't you people apply this sort of critical thinking into your actual lives?

Satanic trips must be true.

Bump.

>1 Salad

hmmm interesting point there user

All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ

OP forgot to take into account that time goes by quicker in gta compared to real life, so what seemed like 10 minutes was probably actually a few hours game time.

satanic trips confirms

All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ

Let me ask you more important question OP... Does the pope shit in the woods?

Fuckin' saved!

OP just found the shed rockstar keeps big smoke's order in

Does a bear shit on the pope?

Holy Fucking Kek

You don't have a job, do you?

tfw

Ahh, the good old days when you could throw down some chicken then murder everyone in the Cluckin' Bell. Is it time to break out that PS2?

No.

Quality thread

Hell yes.

win win

To be fairly honest, I found myself wondering about Big Smoke's order in «Drive Thru» many times...
OP was not a faggot today

Only on Sup Forums where someone take the time out of their day to discover the meal order of a character from a 12 year old game

Wake up read this: its going to Sup Forums a good day on Sup Forums.

Agree. This is a good thread.

Wait.. What

Thank you, this is the best thing I've read on Sup Forums in quite some time
Hmm... now if we take the minute = hour game mechanics... it would obviously be 5 or 10 hours.... but then this doesn't fit in with the actual gameplay

Not quite sure what to make of this

This

Boi I wanna suck your cock very much. No homo of course

Big Smoke is one hungy motherfucker

Your theories intrigue me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Any other games that you are applying deductive logic to?

>Mfw this thread

Found the Xbox shill