Drive my fiancee out to the clubs with her gfs. Let her flirt and dance with guys...

Drive my fiancee out to the clubs with her gfs. Let her flirt and dance with guys. When she was done I went and picked her up.

Isn't my girl the greatest

Yeah sure give her number

Welcome to cuck land.

yes... your girl is the greatest... and you are the greatest cuck

10/10 would recommend

You can either taste the cum from your girl or straight from the tap.

she cant remember most the night. she fell asleep while giving me a handjob.

Probably fell asleep tired from getting gangbanged.

Yeah, and all you got was a fucking handjob.

i didnt get to finish. i don't blame her, she was fucked up and it was 4am

Can a cuck explain why and where they get the sexual pleasure out of being a cuck?

we've made it a regular occurrence. only line is no hooking up or more, just flirtatious stuff.

dubs gets tits too

You're a pathetic excuse for a human being

>being this retarded
>being this beta

I give it a year or two and you'll be back on here about how your probably then wife is cheating on you.... Any girl even willing to go along with such a thing is guaranteed to go that next step without your knowledge.

Copypasta

RIP user hahaahahahahahahahahaha

What kind of Cuck is this?

OP not married OP in friend zone

i wouldnt classify as a cuck. she doesn't go further then flirting and dancing. guys buying her drinks = less money from my pocket

Undies Broken? lol yeah she def got fucked in the bathroom. good job bro

this good lord

>she fell asleep while giving me a handjob

WAT! I fought for an hour with my ex once, because after going to fucking bdsm clubbing all night with her, and fucking fingering her at 5 in the morning till she cums, IN MY CAR, close to HER house, she didn't want to give me a bj/hj.

In retrospect I should have left her that day and move on to find someone who is more appreciative and willing to give back.

Probably bait

But you really are a pathetic person

newfags

my ex fucked 25+ strangers off craigslist in 3 years, loved that lil slut, pic related

you're the definition of a cuck you fucking faggot

im well aware