Congratulations Slytherin! You won the house cup fair and square! Well done...well done!

Congratulations Slytherin! You won the house cup fair and square! Well done...well done!

HOWEVER...

There are four Gryffindor students that must be rewarded 170 points for literally breaking dozens of rules.
Because I'm a a biased asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71022242/#71022576
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don undrstndn thismnee ememme

Can explain?

Bnmmummpp

Why didn't Voldemort make a bacterial endospore a Horcrux?

Don't you have to find the Horcrux's to activate them to come back? Actually that's a massive hole in Voldemort's plan, he hid them all over the place and didn't tell anyone what they were.

Fuck Dumbledore desu. I'm glad he's dead.

Yes, yes, you posted it again. Well done.

HOWEVER Baneposting is the greatest Sup Forums meme of all time! Of all time!

I'm honestly glad this finally became a meme. Dumbledore needs to be called out on this bullshit.

Dumbledore was a faggot and Harry sucked him off fair and square.

Having watched the scene back, I'm really coming around to this meme.
Yes, and also horcruxes need to be of immense personal significance to their progenitor.

Not really, if I remember correctly that was mostly Tom's ego and attachment to Hogwarts

Why the fuck has this decade old movie become a forced meme?

Go home and get your shoebox

>boohoo dumbledore gave gryffindor points
>completely forget all the times snape took points from gryffindor for no reason

Slytherins are such a bunch of faggots, seriously.

No, you don't need to use them for resurrection, they are just anchoring the soul to the mortal world. Fucking Sup Forumstards think this is like extra lives in vidya.

Sup Forums is dead

Rowling pays shills to spam her shit here in order to promote her new literally fanfiction play.

>gives Longbottom points for doing absolutely fuck all

It isn't fanfiction if she wrote it retard, that isn't what the word means

He got points for having the guts to stand up to his friends

Yeah but it reads exactly like fanfiction, in every way. It's like she just pulled a random shitty fic from ffnet.

I just checked it out, because I remember something to that effect from the books. This quote from half blood prince:
>“And they could be anything?” said Harry. “They could be old tin cans or, I dunno, empty potion bottles. . . .”
>“You are thinking of Portkeys, Harry, which must be ordinary objects, easy to overlook. But would Lord Voldemort use tin cans or old potion bottles to guard his own precious soul? You are forgetting what I have showed you. Lord Voldemort liked to collect trophies, and he preferred objects with a powerful magical history.
>His pride, his belief in his own superiority, his determination to carve for himself a startling place in magical history; these things suggest to me that Voldemort would have chosen his Horcruxes with some care, favoring objects worthy of the honor.”
>“The diary wasn’t that special.”
>“The diary, as you have said yourself, was proof that he was the Heir of Slytherin; I am sure that Voldemort considered it of stupendous
importance.”
Oh well, I guess you're right. At the very least though, even if it shows that voldemort's hubris was his undoing, it at least explains /why/ he did it.

>He got points for having the guts to stand up to his friends

But they weren't his friends

I'm pretty sure single-handedly defeating the dark lord that killed hundreds of people is worth at least 150 points

>they're not my friends

Friendly reminder that Harry Potter and the Cursed Child has more instances of canon violation and out-of-character moments than your average shitty fanfiction does

It's out already?

So lets say he put one like in the moon or even what about a satellite that's orbiting earth wold that work?

They've had a few performances already.

>belatrix and voldemort having a child who has silver and blue hair

I miss troll face. Yet another thing the normalfags and plebbitors have taken from us.

He couldn't turn the moon into a horcrux because something that big would be hard to enchant with protections, and if just a tiny spec of it is destroyed, it's no longer a horcrux.

Some of the more egregious things:

>Voldemort impregnated Bellatrix
>Amos Diggory hates Harry for not saving Cedric (even though in the books he was over it before book 7)
>Time Turners let you change the past and go back several years
>Harry tells his kid he wishes it was never born

Seems like a matter thats slightly more important than a yearly school competition

>tfw the sorting hat put me in Hufflepuff

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

Uh, you don't get to have friends

absolute kino

>Harry tells his kid he wishes it was never born

Holy fuck now I kinda wanna see this trainwreck

>14½ inches and hard
how can slytherins even compete

Yes, yes, well done Kanye. Well done.

HOWEVER. TELL ME ABOUT BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

lmao

YES, YES, well done masketta man, well done.

HOWEVER

You don't get to bring friends.

Can someone redpill me on the HOWEVER meme, please?

Literally forced by one emma pleb from the game of thrones generals archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71022242/#71022576

thanks familia

Yes yes well done white man, well done white man
HOWEVER

THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD however

Wow.. I never realized, but this shows this meme IS very versatile. I never thought it could be used this way. Wonderful!

HOWEVER

multi track meming

/fmg/ - failed memes general

>tfw Voldemort is legit retarded and didn't make thousands of horcruxes out of whatever he could find
>tfw Voldemort somehow terrorized Britain for a decade but the strategies we see from him are childlike at best
>tfw Voldemort is on par with Dumbledore but loses to Harry because he was too stupid to think the resonance would happen again

How the fuck was Voldemort an entertaining villain to anyone? He was just straight-up retarded.