Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

How do I deal with bloody knuckles? See pic related. I'm going to this family event later this weekend, and I don't want to explain every single one of them, that I was in a fight.

If there isn't anyway to make it heal super fast, is there a way to conceal it except gloves?

Just go back to Sup Forums thread was livelier

Paint it white and say you got paint on yourself

Cover them up with bandages and say you burnt yourself.

Or scrape your elbows and say you came off a bike or something

Why do you care that they know you got in a fight?
You punching toddlers or something?

PRAISE
KEK

neosporin and bandaids. tell them you walked into a wall because you're so fucking stupid

the bones of a toddler are not hard enough to cause these kind of traumata

Stop walking like a fucking gorilla.

Not with that attitude.

Tell them how you rubbed your hand on carpet or concrete so you could claim you were in a fight. They'll love it.

Wrap it in gauze and tell them you burned your hand on the stove

fucking faggot, kill yourself.

snail slime does wonders, look it up, chefs have cut their fingers multiple times while handling snails yet they always heal super fast.

Nobody cares about your knuckles user. Stop trying to show them off.

That's brilliant

go to a niggerland. steal something, get caught, have hand chopped off. simples.

Tell them it's rug burn.

Or put on a bandage and tell them some fake ass story.

Or tell them to fuck off because it's none of their business.

keep punching till paste is created. probably fuck up your hands a lot worse than his

Bandage and say you sprained it. Insert any story. Like pulled it moving furniture or crashed while biking etc.

well, you can either explain everyone on the party later tonight that you were in a fight, or you can wear gloves. also you should kill yourself

Tell them the truth faggot
>I punched the wall because of sexist racist Trump ;__;

What were you punching that created a scab between the pinky and ring finger? I can understand the slight off centered scabs near the first fingers from poor form, but I'm trying to understand that last one. Were you punching really badly laid out concrete?

Kek'd

First off, learn how to throw a punch.

Just bandage it up, keep it clean, and walk it off

Just say you got knocked off your bike.

This.
The impact should not be on the last 3 knuckles.

Either you punch like a complete wanker or your skin is super soft either way toughen the fuck up you wuss, and if ur family asks what happened you tell them you was in a fight and I pray to fucking god you won coz if you didnt telling all ur family how you got your ass beat might serve as a reminder to stop being such a fucking pussy.

use honey.

>Wash hands, let the damaged areas soften. >take away excess dried blood without pulling and causing a new bleeding.
>take a soft pad and some honey, cover the wounds with honey and put on some bandage.

>repeat twice a day.
>when removing bandage try not to pull it fast, and when bandages are stuck, soak them in water.
>clean wouds with water. no soap or other detergents.
>repeat steps mentioned before

honey speeds up healing process of the skin

just say you fell while skateboarding or something

not sure if professional fighter or dermatologist.

you are a god among men

>knuckles bleeding
>no swelling
>no arm hair
You werent in a fight youre just an edgy faggot

yea now that you mention it the grazing on the second knuckles looks more like he punched a wall or something.

what a fucking horrible edit job

they arent even impact wounds. clearly scraped and likely intentional

What faking 3rd world are you from?

now he has to explain to everyone that he's gay

Pretty sure they already know.

>chefs cut their fingers while handling snails
obviously france

lost

>having blisters halfway down your fingers
learn to punch
>caring what people think about your knuckles
ok

You fell from your bicycle. My friend fell of bicycle, he looked like he was beaten to death.

Kek

Underrated kek

you can always try makeup

defending soccer player for almost 16 years now.
knees get rekt when sliding tackling on bad soccerfields.

described method works wonders for my knees

Just wrap it up with an American flag and tell them you were beating gays if you end up having to take it off

Punch the first realitve you see in the face so no one's gonna ask how did you get them (nor will you have such problems in the future)

If that happened from getting in a fight you punch like a retard.

You should be asking us how to tell a believable story for your family. You fucking cheesedick