Any punks on Sup Forums? Give me some bands

Any punks on Sup Forums? Give me some bands.

Also general punk/underground thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_kR54Y1i5w
youtube.com/watch?v=h_2_q84vOyo
truanthorrorrock.bandcamp.com/album/the-man-who-was-death
youtube.com/watch?v=Frud5RFtTi0
youtube.com/watch?v=f0mqomMjtbA
youtube.com/watch?v=BC2mnV5O3FU
youtube.com/watch?v=g6wLoG5l1CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7zsWyMpFuDw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Force
youtu.be/kgoMIR785y4
youtu.be/Tgl1QonOlHg
youtu.be/zfQ6W13o-dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adrenalin O.D.

>Hey dude... fill'er up, man!

youtube.com/watch?v=x_kR54Y1i5w

Fjårton

>Det var fitta jag trodde jag pulla

youtube.com/watch?v=h_2_q84vOyo

Going to see these guys tomorrow night in Denver! Fucking pumped.

Defloracja, WC, smar SW, patologia ciąży, sedes, dezerter

err, punk died in the early 80's, dipshit
rap died in the early 90's
hip hop died in the late 90's
garage died in the late 90's
dubstep died in the late 00's

it's 2016 now

you are waaaay the fuck out of touch

grow up

>Denver
Loser detected
Only faggots live in Colorado
Biggest embarrassment in the U.S.

I saw CV a couple nights ago in dallas, it was a blast

>2016 and still consider themselves punk
>Hasn't realized that Lou Reed is king punk and was too punk to even acknowledge that he was king punk

Shoot up some heroin and listen to this album feg

Nah man punk's not dead. It was underground in the 70s. Got big in the 80s. Pop punk made it gay in the 90s. It just moved underground again. It's now just underground. Ideas never die faggot.

French Punk all the way.

>Les Sales Majestés
>Les Béruriers Noirs

Knochenfabrik
Fahnenflucht
Wizo
Feine Sahne Fisch Filet

Do yourself a favour and get some Frenzal up you.

Agreed. I fucking hate this state and everyone in it.

Heres a list of 80's punk/hardcore bands

Didn't Days N Daze open for them? Pissed I missed it.

You mine as well be listening to MXPX.

Screeching Weasel

Truant

truanthorrorrock.bandcamp.com/album/the-man-who-was-death

Salut a toi oh mon frère! Heheheheh

youtube.com/watch?v=Frud5RFtTi0

FEAR

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boi

Dead Milkmen- Big Lizard In My Backyard

>Bad Religion
Was waiting to see someone post this
One of, if not the, definitive punk rocks bands over the last 30 years
I am so glad they went back Epitaph
youtube.com/watch?v=f0mqomMjtbA

And they still go fucking hard.

>Riotfest 2016
>Bad Religion
>Misfits
>Leftover Crack
>Much Fun, Much Drugs
>Wanna go back

Greg Graffin is like a preacher speaking the gospel when he's got that mike on stage
I would have love to have seen them on the Warped Tour back in the 00's

Fuck yeah man and old misfits may be getting back together to tour. Heres hoping

who who guys I don't know this group that wel except i love this album, my dad got it on lp

Dude the original Misfits are on tour. And working on new shit

Favorite album is static age wbu

Punks = nonconformists
Punks all dress and act the fucking same = conformity
Punk = contradiction

Walk among us. Although static age was the first album I bought

shit never knew that! I heard riotfest was a one-off but they were thinking about doing more. Nice.

retired punk checking in. Here's some not super popular bands I listened to back in the day:

Violent Society
youtube.com/watch?v=BC2mnV5O3FU

The Suspects
youtube.com/watch?v=g6wLoG5l1CQ

The Pist
youtube.com/watch?v=7zsWyMpFuDw

then there was the bands everyone knows; Dropkick Murphys, Social Distortion, Rancid etc.

For real! Punk Rock is supposed to be about free expression and free thinking. Fucking poser faggots all of them.

My friend that got me into punk saw the last ever Minor Threat show. My first show was TSOL, Government Issue, Naked Raygun and the Cereal Killers in like 1984.

>Punks = nonconformists
uhm no you are wrong and fuck you.

cock sparrer
the clash
g. b. h.
the damned
4 skins
the first skrewdriver album
sham 69
blitz

and many more

>2010
>the casualties gag in a pub
>some random guys been talking to my friends and I all night
>he tries it on with a punk girl
>shes like nah
>offer him a pint
>girl looks at us "Alright you aint telling me you're a legit punk if you're hanging round with them"
>points at us
>friends in shorts and t-shirt
>I got plain jeans on, black tee and wearing my glasses
>mfw punk judging people by the way they look

*gig

Nice! I've seen OFF and Bad religion and I'm hoping to see FLAG and DRI. I have some Govt Issue EP's and I liked TSOL but looking at them now, especially jack grisham, is sad

Days n daze is the shit.

Punk died in like.. 2009 bro.

Toys That Kill is great live. Have on occasion even toured as F.Y.P; Google is your friend. The Leeches are still around, but you only hear about their shows on waaaay short notice or sadly after the fact. Yes, I'm from Pedro. No, I think Mike Watt is a dipshit.

GISM
Gloom
Gauze

Hey man some people are just in it cause they like the style and to fuck shit up for the lulz. And some are trying to stand for something and make it a movement.

Sort of like Sup Forums honestly.

Hey, you're pretty punk Sup Forums

>2016
>being punk
>2016

cancer

cool, I've seen Bad Religion a few times over the years and met them all. Brian Baker is a friend of a friend of a friend. Never seen OFF, but I did see the Circle Jerks with GBH back in the 90's.

i just drew this like 10 minutes before seeign this

ive gotten into no wave a lot more now too

Aus-rotten
Wolfbrigade
M40
Martydröd
Skitsystem
...if you are into crust punk

Do you consider the MC5 to be punk?

So I'm supposed to take that as?
It's a fucking minority what the fuck do you normally see when a bunch of cunt punks gather leather jackets spiked hair and self entitlement issues. “waaahhhhh we're punks waaahhhhh we're underground"

ah sweet. Yeah I like some of the UK82 stuff like GBH, varukers, Vice Squad and Exploited but it comes and goes tbh.

Mosh pits in Bad Religion gigs are lethal
Drop your arms and you're a dead man

I found this album pretty bland to be honest, loved most of their other shit though
Cap a Capo and Clowns have been releasing some good stuff recently tho

Ha! Go see Leftover Crack!

DRI are mental live, even recently

take it like ya mum takes dick ;P

duane peters

Yeah I heard they were god and still had it.

lol yeah first time I saw BR I was at the fron tof the audience and when it was over I turned to leave and a guy who was moshing was asking his friend how bad it was cause his mouth was all burst and bloody on the one side

Pretty sure she dies take dick. Don't see how that relates to this conversation. Unless you see you're part of a fucking stupid subculture full of angsty teens and washed up grown ass men and women who can't find a better career or be bothered to fucking bathe. Seriously why don't you fuckers bathe?

SJWs took punk. It's deader than dead.

There's always been SJW's in punk. Back in the 80's and 90's there was Positive Force in D.C. Just another faction.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Force

Lou Reed is a sad sack and a shit musician

Cause smelling bad keeps you normal faggots away from us.

Eletric Deads

Sure you do. I'm normal to a fault but you fuckers are just in denial. You wanna stand out but you don't really. You're all copy and paste. Cut through all the bullshit and you all have the exact same reason for being punk beyond the music.

Well no fucking shit. That reason is what brings us together. We're all social misfits with a mutual hate of the human race, including our worthless punk ass selves. Also lack the social skills or really any skills to fit in with any other group. You can't even talk shit, if you weren't like that to some extent you wouldn't be on Sup Forums trying to piss off some worthless punks.

The casualties

>At friends party
>our friends thrashmetal band is playing
>See 1 punk looking girl
>try to talk to her
>so you listen to punk?
>no not really I just like to dress up as things
Wtf is wrong with roasties.

ASOB and BTMI are awesome if you like ska/punk

Did you fuck her anyway?

Angelic upstarts, sham 69, 999, the dammed, Devo ,dead Kennedys ,sex pistols, stiff little fingers, UK subs, then the anarchist bands like crass were fucking great

Never said I wasn't I'm self aware of what I am it's you punk cunts that annoy me because you try to add some deeper meaning to being angst ridden kids.

This

Aren't those the kind of nazipunks that the Dead Kennedys were telling to fuck off in the first place?

Hey man. Fair enough.

I thought choking victim was done a long time ago and they are leftover crack now

They are. They're just doing a reunion tour.

Crush 40 is pretty fuckin awesome.

Everyone wants to argue about what it is to be punk. I hate that elitist shit. I go to shows and get fucked up and get down in the pit. How i am dressed is the last thing on my mind.

Nice

Nice list, but you could have added the adicts, cockney rejects, vibrators and buzzcocks

picke- mrznja
abh
cmd
circle jerks

You need specific gender or general shit?

OTMAPP

This man knows

non servium the casualties lml :v

Punk is dead, sjw and posers killed it. There are still decent punk bands, but most punx today dont get the idea of punk... They just like the style

Every good punk band needs a ginger guitar player

youtu.be/kgoMIR785y4
youtu.be/Tgl1QonOlHg

Street Dogs, Darkbuster, Pro-Pain, Agnostic Front, the Disasters, Cocksparrer, Cockney Rejects, Pennywise, Runaway Kids, Interrupters, Micky Ricksaw, Clash, h2o, 7 Seconds, NoFX, The Business, The Bruisers, Slapshot

>Aus rotten
>leftover crack
>choking victim
>exploited
>subhumans
>doom
>dead kennedys
>misfits
>discharge
>casualties
>gang green
>conflict
....and anal cunt because why the fuck not

There's this one band,

but I can't remember their name, but they have kind of a fastcore grungy sort of style, but sort of like the dead kennedies, but also take a lot from the clash, and still have some sort of hardcore vibes in their earlier albums, but definetly softened up lately, got more of a wave-core, new wave vibe. Its a 4 piece, out of portland I think. I can't remember their name though. They have a sludge vibe in some of their songs. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Trump 2016 victory song
youtu.be/zfQ6W13o-dU