Why did you vote for Trump?

Why did you vote for Trump?
me: Better America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_zjj1PmJcRM
snaptohealth.org/snap/snap-frequently-asked-questions/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CUCK!!!

youtu.be/_zjj1PmJcRM

Because some men, just want to watch the world burn.

I don't support entitlements. I believe that successful businesses are the key to a healthy economy. I believe that the ACA is a failure and needs repealed. I feel that illegal imigration is a gateway for terrorism. I hate NAFTA. I believe that HRC only had her own interests at heart (like everyone else) and that they are incompatible with a successful nation.

Because im smarter than hillary fuck tards, notice how humble he was when he won. She would have been screaming fuck you trump we did it! Woohoo first woman president! Can you imagine? Jeez hell no...obama was enough of with the firsts shit. Enough is enough.

Because the media told me not to.
Because celebrities told me not to.
Because corporations told me not to.
Because the political establishment told me not to.

Hillary got the majority of the votes but Trump won the electoral votes. Electoral college is bullshit. There is literally no reason we have it other than for politicians to abuse it.

Slight hope he'll path the way for a real Hitler.

As a guy who has been running his own small business for 20 years, the ACA exchanges are exceedingly useful. Allowing people to use emergency services without the ability to pay is an entitlement. In my eyes it's forced insurance, or let people die, I don't have the stomach to let people die. If it was a republican innitiative you'd be all for it.

It will end in forced insurance of some form. I wouldn't want a government run health care system either.

Personally I want to the ability to shop around and find the best deal, even if it's from "Javier's Shoe Carnival and Healing Center", let me start finding doctors like I find computer equipment, online ratings and transparency.

but that's even farther off

I voted for Trump because I wanted Democrats to "feel the Bern"

That means votes could literally be bought. That sounds great...... I'll be selling my vote in 4 years. $500 or I vote trump again. Not to mention that would mean poor uneducated inner-city would control America and they are already in massive debt and violence. We wouldn't want the rest of America that way

Wow, what an intelligent answer.
I bet you have aids too, cause the media, celebrities, corporations and the establishment told you not to have bareback analsex with sick homosexuals?
I'm pro-trump, but you seem like you need to get told you are a retarded vefore you actually trick yourself into believing the shit that comes out of your brain has any worth. Have a nice day though.

>Allowing people to use emergency services without the ability to pay is an entitlement

An entitlement passed while Reagan was in office

Actually we have it to prevent high-pop states like Cali from raping every vote against states with less dense populations.

It's a democratic republic, much like Rome was, and the system works. Problem is, we've had a dual-party oligarchy for the past 100 years.

So how do you attack a well entrenched political establishment and put the power back into the hands of the people?

By electing someone who isn't simply a cog in their party machine, like Trump. This is the first time since JFK that we have a real chance at making a difference in our lives.

If you're voting based on sex, you're sexist.

If you voted Obama based on skin color, you're racist.

But hey, know the great thing about being free? You can leave anytime and go to any other nation on the planet with a US passport, and apply for citizenship in any government of your choosing. Nobody will hold you back.

>you are a retarded vefore

Okay then chap, have a good one. Go a bit easier on the window licking?

Voted for Hillary

Reason: I support science, logic, education and have egalitarian values. I also possess a brain.

Trump isn't the real problem with this election. It's all the subhuman retards on the right we have to deal with because they are going to come out of the woodwork and start voicing their idiotic opinions everywhere. Hell, the Klan already said they played a key role in his election. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Nothing worse than a braindead retard who thinks he's being smart by going off the beaten path.

>Follow up:
She got a majority of her votes from California and New York. 2 states of 50. We are the UNITED STATES keyword is STATES. Not the nation of 2 states and 48 slaves. Hillary has promised wins in new York and California. Like an idiot she can't use those 70 votes wisely enough to win. If I had a promised 70 votes, id mainly only campaign in Florida and Pennsylvania. Who honesty loses to trump. It just shows she wasn't fit to be president. One that can't even get top secret info as she might forget who she told it to.

>the people

But the modern right wing doesn't count as people. Humans, by definition, are intelligent. Right wingers are not.

>Problem is, we've had a dual-party oligarchy for the past 100 years.
>voted for the republican

>m-muh superiority
Stay sheep

High horse much? You assume inner city black folk that vote straight democrat for their food stamp benefits are smart. That's funny user. That's the whole liberal base. Black welfare slaves.

I voted for Trump because I wanted to see SJWs freak out. No regrets!

Hillary is why. That bitch was a psychopath, and was going to get us into a war with Russia. I wasn't too hyphy about all her massive corruption schemes either.

>tfw the majority of red states are welfare states
>tfw the majority of people on welfare are white
>tfw the majority of them voted for Trump

purely for the lulz

It wasn't a problem for centuries, but now it is because the criminal lost. Just get over it, this shit is sad you guys.

>the criminal lost
No, Donald Trump won.

Educated people are superior to uneducated people.

That's a fact.

Cry harder or, better yet, grow a brain and try getting an education.

These points are factually wrong and available for all to see at USA.gov

If troll, it's weak user. If not pretending, take the tinfoil off. Not everyone voting republican is a bible thumping trailer park hero anymore.

I mean for gods sake, it's THE CURRENT YEAR.

>the criminal

Breitbart/Fox News cumswallower detected.

it's like all the retards who believe that robert frost's The Road Not Taken is about forging your own path, instead of the crushing truth that no one is truly original

>According to demographic data, 39.8% of SNAP participants are white, 25.5% are African-American, 10.9% are Hispanic, 2.4% are Asian, and 1% are Native American.

snaptohealth.org/snap/snap-frequently-asked-questions/

pre obarry $147 mo. post obarry $380 mo.
the first figure was the entire policy price.
second figure is my co-pay with employers insurance.
fuck you asshole

He has what, a civil suit against him? That's a bit different than being investigated by the FBI and IRS for using a charity to sell influence. She took money from foreign govts that support ISIS ffs. She raised $10 billion for Haiti and it dissappeared. She made revolution happen in Libya to make herself look good for an election. Trump's supposed crimes are nothing compared to what she's done, really his are just a bunch of people who feel they didnt get the proper amount of education, that's it.

Those are estimations. Also doesn't include revenue from liquor. Almost every southern state are huge in liquor and beer sales.

The points are correct, you're a moron.

>Not everyone voting republican is a bible thumping trailer park hero anymore.

Yes they are. Try that argument when more than 50% of the people you support believe in Evolution.

>current year
You can make fun of it all you want, but to do so is not a valid dismissal of the fact that citing the current year is a completely valid argument. Typically the opponent is making archaic, erroneous and socially retarded statements that are easily factchecked because it's the Information Age and no one should be THAT stupid when the information of the centuries is available at our fingertips. That's what "current year" means. Grow the fuck up, it's the year 2016. You can't be a regressive, bigoted retard anymore because there are FACTS that dismiss your stance outright.

Face it. You're the Stupid Party. Either own it or, if you're embarrassed by the company you keep, FIND BETTER COMPANY.

i didn't vote

Sup Forums told me to

lol he tells you that you dont make sense and you prove it by not understanding his post and criticizing his orthography that is not in any way related to subject he adressed. great post trump-voting idiot.

>Yes they are.
Bigots complaining about bigots

no, it's to ensure that every county in the US has an equal say in who becomes president. to prevent the 80% of the population, which lives on only 3% of the land (according to the 2010 census) from dictating what happens in areas with a low population density (you know the guys who grow all of our food thereby supporting our entire country, and allowing sjws to live in urban areas).

>Tries to imply intellectual superiority
>uses entry level eng. lit

You're doing it wrong faggit.

>state governments taking federal aid is somehow related to individual persons on EBT

Wew lad, lol nice image

>number of people on benefits relevant over % of relative population

Pic related, little guy. Back2School

(you)

you do realize that other money was being paid by someone, or you were not getting the same coverage. Nothing implemented directly affected pricing?

It did outlaw some forms of insurance that did not meet basic requirements. Those basic requirements are up for debate but they were fairly reasonable.

>Educated

As someone who graduated college, if you can't tell the difference between state-influenced education and intelligence, I'm afraid there's no hope for you. Godspeed you fucking retard, hope there's still a glass-sorting job for you.

i'm hoping for more of a Julii type deal

>"Educated people are superior to uneducated people."
Why are you acting like you're "superior" when you're just a 14 year old without a college or high-school education?
Come back in 10 years and then we'll talk.

I voted for Trump because I just want to see shit go down

Because I hate SJW faggots

So it's OK for candidates to bounce back and forth between a handful of critical states? Why should Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania be the sole determiners of our president?

This is solely based on the total number of SNAP recipients.

Overall the total population African American (a misnomer by the way) comprise by population the largest percentage of SNAP recipients.

Are you literally retarded? His post wasn't even worth addressing. Fuck both of you faggots, I bet you voted for that rape-enabling criminal.

30 year old university graduate here, kiddo.

Cute try though.

(and no, my degree wasn't in hurr durr gender studies or any of that retarded shit, so don't bother with your "rebuttal".)

Trump
investigated by the FBI
investigated by the IRS
takes money from Saudi Arabia
spent charity money on pictures of himself
spent charity money on legal fees (which is itself illegal)
currently facing charges of rape
fined for racial discrimination
fined for bribery
fined for anti-trust violations

>b-but Hillary is a criminal

Because "sexism" doesn't mean giving a woman everything she wants just because she is a woman. All Trump supporters are "sexist" JUST because we DARED not vote for a woman.

Because "racism" isn't simply pointing out that the VAST OVERWHELMING majority of crime, homicide, rape, assault, robberies, cop killings, gang affiliation etc. is black people or other colored people. That saying "hey, maybe we should actually ENFORCE immigration laws the same way we enforce homicide laws" isn't racism. Once again, all Trump supporters are AUTOMATICALLY racist just because we DARED support a white man.

The cultural decline of this nation is NOT due to equality. Not hanging black from trees and letting women vote is a VERY good thing. However, cutting off your own cock and bowing to every black man who passes just so we aren't called evil, racist, sexist, xenophobic, fascist idiots isn't the right answer and is EXACTLY why there are literal terrorist shootings and bombings in Europe. Because everyone is too goddamn scared to say "yeah, if it's GOING to happen, it's probably going to be a brown dude who prats to Allah to fucking much".

Trump, while an idiot, isn't afraid to call a spade a spade. He isn't a racist, or a sexist, he's a realist. Look at all the entitled idiot celebrities on Twitter blathering away about how sad they are. Fucking pathetic. That sort of weakness of character is what is letting the world catch up and beat the USA.

i just wrote HITLER on the paper lol

Business Administration don't count

>Why did you vote for Trump?

Trump was not Clinton. Can't stand Clinton.

>kiddo

You've had 30 years to learn and you're still an insufferable prick. How does it feel to have failed in character development?

I'm gonna love all of those tasty Trumpkin tears when they're all thrown off their Obamacare health insurance plans. Repeal & Replace (with nothing).
>kek

I didn't. But I didn't vote her either. I couldn't bring myself to vote for a woman.

You need to look at the news. The only thing he's charges with is the Turmp U civil suit, that's not the FBI and IRS investigating him, and they arent. If he took money from Saudi Arabia it was business, much different than taking money as a politician, it's illegal as a politician. Anyone who is doing the level of business that he has been for as long as he has been will have plenty of court cases against him, it's the price of doing business. Oh and the rape case was flimsy and was dropped.

We need a Fapture to unite us

>hurr red states taking federal aid isn't related to red states being welfare states
>hurr if I use mental gymnastics it looks like there are more black people on food stamps, even though there are a greater number of whites

"oh I'm so scared of terrorists, let's kick out everyone that looks a little bit like it! they all could kill me, help me Trump daddy, they're scaring me with their culture!" you're pathetic...

Seriously you dumb pussies, what's wrong with you?

You got 'em, mang!

Translation: I do exactly what the right wing media propaganda engine tells me to.

>Billionaires are my friends.
>Guns should be sold to everyone with zero background checks
>all Muslims are terrorists
>all liberals are college hippie SJWs

>Educated people are superior to uneducated people.
>That's a fact.
you got your degree at a usual american college right? cause educated ppl dont say shit like that. They realize that you can only educate yourself on certain topics and if these topics are irrelevant your education is irrelevant. So what we are talking about is not superiority. It's an advantage that only can be applied in specific situations.
You should really not yell "facts" like that if you want to appear educates lol.

Same here for my family of three.
Pre-Obummer - $286 a month for good coverage with good doctors in our area, $500 deductible.

Post bongo $596 a month for shit coverage, have to drive all over creation to weird doctors we don't want, $3000 deductible.
So now we don't have insurance.

When my wife had to go to the hospital recently even the woman who came in to ask how we are going to pay had lost her insurance because it went up so much.

Sick of 19yo college kids who don't even have their own life yet and government employees who of course have great insurance trying to tell me what's going on.

Apparently a lot of other people are too.

>Billionaires are my friends

Translation: I am blissfully unaware of how Hillary's campaign was funded

Yeah tell that to the LGBTQ community in Miami, I bet they love Islam.

>Yes they are.

Stopped reading there, you're clearly just as ignorant as the people you're trying to refer to.

The Republican Party doesn't even exist as we've come to know it, and in 10 years or less is going to see radical reform. You're a lost cause, but a reality check is coming soon.

did you eat paint chips as a child? you listed swing states, which are states which have a fairly even divide of republican and democratic voters; they can swing the electoral votes toward a certain candidate in a close election. those 4 states make up only about 1/4 of the total electoral votes needed to win the election.

>implying he hasn't been investigated by the FBI
>implying he hasn't been investigated by the IRS

>moving the goal posts
>Taking money from countries that support ISIS is okay.
>Taking money from countries that support ISIS is not okay.
pick one

>Oh and the rape case was flimsy and was dropped.
Well, I'll be damn.

>I can't into statistics
>u a fag lol

Millenials, everyone.

A squirrel could have run against Hillary and I still would have voted for it. Fuck the system. Fuck Hillary.

You will surely get a great job with excellent health insurance benefits. Soon. Trump will make it happen.

>If he has been investigated, he's been found not guilty.
>Taking money for business is much different than taking bribes as a politician.
You guys need to learn how to take a loss gracefully, you just made yourselves look so fucking bad. I wouldn't be surprised if this destroys your party for decades to come, nobody with half a brain will want to be associated with you.

Translation: I am blissfully unaware of how Trump's campaign was funded

dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864

I shoot squirrels every chance I get.

Trump is republicans problem now. As a Democrat I honestly have prayed this retard elect doesn't fuck up my country and send it to he'll with his stupidity and lack of good judgment. It will only be a four year presidency. All of this nations upcoming failures will rest on all the trumptards hands

i hope people with only half a brain won't be voting. you kinda need most of your brain to function...

Last starwars movie was awful, so I voted for trump.

If that happened nobody would've voted for Hillary.

>

/thread

/thread 1000 internets for you sir

>If he has been investigated, he's been found not guilty.
So, like Clinton then?
>continuing move the goalposts
>bribes
see >fined for bribery

>learn how to take a loss gracefully
>was the same people calling for armed insurrection if Trump lost

Address, and you have a Windex stain on your lower lip window licker

40% of snap are white ( 63% of america is white)
25% of snap are black ( 12% of america is black)

let that sink in.

>Trump isn't racist
yet he was found guilty of racial discrimination
>Trump isn't a sexist
yet he's on record saying sexist things for decades

>She's still under investigation
>Damning evidence against her.
>Literally one guy said that he would revolt.

me: no hillary

It's not Trumps fault guys. Please don't talk shit about the mentally handicapped. He can't help it if he was born mentally retarded.