/grimes/

Do you still like Claire?
Thoughts on her Venus Fly video youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXDHrgtw ?
How did you find about her?
What are your favorite Grimes songs?
Did you see her live?

Remember: be nice to Grimes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1H97woq_XM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i love you

hey man delete this thread and i'll buy you a quarter pounder

No thanks. I enjoy talking about Grimezsz. What is your fave song of her?

>quarter pounder
Don't you mean a royale?

Am I crazy in thinking that she's gonna do a bunch of production gigs for other artists (non-popstar types) before releasing her next album? IMO it would be really cool if she just starts producing other people's albums in completely different genres.

I absolutely adore grimesey in every way

Belly, this week, it seems to change.

Interesting choice. Belly of the Beat is so underrated.

>do a bunch of production gigs for other artists (non-popstar types) before releasing her next album

I hope so. Sounds like it'd be good for her. I know she mentioned doing more slower, downtempo stuff, but imo that would be disastrous.

I saw her live May of last year and she drew a huge crowd with a lot of energy, it wouldn't have been half that size if she did more slower things.

>I know she mentioned doing more slower, downtempo stuff, but imo that would be disastrous.
Disastrous to her finances? Possibly. A downtempo album like Vespertine wasn't really Bjork's best selling album. But it will get huge acclaim, I'm sure of that.

I have a feeling she will move more and more from her synthy kind of music to play "real instruments" and that would a shame. I hope she realize that synths and samplers bring a lot of excitement in her music.

>Do you still like Claire?
I didn't really like her the first time I listened to her stuff but now I'm gradually liking it.

>How did you find about her?
I found about her through her cooperation with Nicole Dollanganger for Nicole's last album.

>What are your favorite Grimes songs?
"My Sister Says The Saddest Things" and basically anything in Halfaxa.

sweet daily shill thread.

Shareblue is really getting their moneys worth.

how do you consider posting someone who has been Sup Forumscore for 4 year a shilling?

do you also consider death grips posting a shilling?

:(

>"shilling" a well known artist
So, The Beatles-posting, Radioheadposting, DG-posting, Kanye posting, AnCo posting = shilling according to your dumb brain?

I def believe there are more 18-25 year old boys into DG, than this 4/10 corporate puppet.

>So, The Beatles-posting, Radioheadposting, DG-posting, Kanye posting, AnCo posting = shilling according to your dumb brain?
None of those fuckers have more threads than (((Grimes))).

Think about that.

so you don't? that's hypocritical

>>>/grimes/
>>>/reddit/

Death Grips is MILD compared to Grimes, Beyonce, Annie Clark etc.

that's just not true

>Think about that.
Grimes has 2 threads now. WTF are you talking about? If there are more than 2 threads at a moment about Grimes, most of them are trolling/shitposting threads. And fuck your parantheses.

Do you think Claire got bullied at school?
Would you bully her?

>Death Grips is MILD compared to Grimes
literally equal
also spotted a dgfag

>Beyonce
people post her intensively only when some events happen, when she get posted on p4k and other websites

>Annie Clark
it's just 1 person who keep making threads about her, same confirmed to marina

nigga plz. This 4/10 barely has 2 fans irl.

She is shilled here DAILY.

Fact.

>4/10 corporate puppet
A musician that makes her music at her home and literally does everything from singing to production is a corporate puppet? Dude, you don't even trying...

>well known artist
>literally who

jesus christ Sup Forumscore is trash and you people are all phaggots

how do you consider posting someone who has been Sup Forumscore for 4 year a shilling?

>(((people)))
>(((person)))

>Do you think Claire got bullied at school?
She got bullied because she was weird and a goth outcast.
>Would you bully her?
Hell, no.

Yeah, lots of indie artists wind up at the (((Grammys))).

Here she is with fellow fake indie rocker, and ugly girl the press pretends is hot.... (((Joanna Newsom))).

Who do you idiots think you're kidding?

>barely has 2 fans irl
She has almost 1 million followers on Facebook.
>4/10
That's just your subjective shitty opinion.
>She is shilled here DAILY.
Being posted because popularity =/= shilling. Shilling is when someone is trying to push an obscure artist by spamming. And Grimes is already established, you moron.

>haters

Haters like you aren't only vile but extra dumb too. You need more parantheses to cover your idiocy.

Jesus all the Maybelline in Canada couldn't fix that grill.

Grimes is straight up ugly.

(((Facebook))) you say?

add me

Stop it, parantheses-maniac. Every month there's a stubborn hater that insist to make a fool of himself. It's your turn now?

You have shit taste.

just calling out fake corrupt shit as fake corrupt shit user.

Don't you have something better to do than shitposting artists you hate?

this is literally what she looks like irl.

4/10 is accurate.

I wish I simply disliked her music.

I only call out corrupt 'artists', not bad ones.

>4/10 is accurate.
You just have bad taste. And btw, why do you discuss her look? Talk about her music.

>The haters and trolls have a really hard time when it comes to Grimes. It's very hard to attack her. Leaving aside that "be nice to Grimes" mantra, how could you attack an authentic artist that got huge acclaim from the whole music world, an artist respected my many of her fellow artists, an artist known for her infinite creativity? Just lame personal attacks related to her look (despite the fact she featured in multiple fashion magazines) and personality (despite the fact she donated money for charity, caring about environment and her fans). That's why they're so pissed off irl all the time: desperation and envy. Desperation and envy.

If Grimes is so good, why she doesn't have a grammy yet? Ahh, she's almost 30 yo and she doesn't have a grammy HAhahahaahaha

What do you mean by "corrupt"?

Maynard Keenan:
>I think the Grammys are nothing more than some gigantic promotional machine for the music industry. They cater to a low intellect and they feed the masses. They don't honor the arts or the artist for what he created. It's the music business celebrating itself. That's basically what it's all about.

This is all you need to know about these "awards". Grow up, son.

What would you do if one day you watch grimes coming to her house alone in the night?? You're in your car and have lots chloroform.

>

>Grow up

Hahahahahahaha, Grimes doesn't have a grammy, so fuck you, she's nothing yet.

>implying an artist needs a grammy, otherwise that artist is nothing
Yeah, grow up. Awards mean shit. Her peer St. Vincent won a Grammy in 2015. Grimes could win a Grammy if she even wanted to apply to these awards.

>Media companies registered with the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and individual members of NARAS (artists and other professionals working in the industry who meet certain criteria) may enter recordings for consideration. Entries are made online and a physical copy of the work is sent to NARAS. Once a work is entered, reviewing sessions are held, involving more than 150 experts from the recording industry, to determine whether the work is entered in the correct category.

He don't know, he mad at the world for some unknown reason. He needs some pic related and a life.

LOL

>Her (((peer))) (((St. Vincent))) won a (((Grammy))) in 2015.

Are you a LISP programmer, you parantheses-maniac?

i'm listening

but it's all noise

if only she wasnt such a dirty hippie.
she has potential to be one of the prettiest musicians of today.

What is your pic related from?

LOL AT THIS MILHOUSE GOLBIN JUST L O L

grimes is a meme

milhouse is not

It's from a very interesting interview for ICI Radio-Canada.ca: youtube.com/watch?v=1H97woq_XM0

ur mom is a meme

if you had to pick one grimes song to listen to, and the rest you could never hear again, what would you choose?

That mirin girl looks like she wants fuk the shit out of Grimes

that one song where she goes anime

she wasnt bullied.. she was a bully

whoa, she is really beautiful and talented.

(I'm talkin about Janelle, Grimes is shit)

I would choose to kill myself

Be a Body

>That mirin girl
What does "mirin" mean?

vanessa as it is the qtest song

>checkmate
>fact
>foool
>expecting to be taken seriously
where were you when you realized that grimes faggotry is all one autistic jerkoff who recycles the same phrases and buzzwords ad infinitum?

Maybe it's just a bot programmed to spam this board?

that would actually make a fair amount of sense

currently it would be genesis, i guess; haven't listened to art angels yet, though

Mirroring
Copying
Iminatating

haha

I'm here from Sup Forums so I needed someone like stallman to shill

medieval warfare

i'm here from Sup Forums

Lame comment. Both Janelle and Grimes are really beautiful and talented. Janelle thought that Grimes is talented enough to even consider a collab with her. Checkmate.

There are more Grimesfans using these words, fool. It's like an inside lingo. And by the way, you're spending too much time on Grimes threads (threads about an artist you hate) if you noticed that, you damn autist.

>I know she mentioned doing more slower, downtempo stuff, but imo that would be disastrous.
Perhaps. My biggest personal complaint with her more recent stuff (specifically At Angels) is that it throws so much sonically interesting stuff at you in such a short time that it can be really hard not to just get completely lost when you first listen to it. Imo her toning it down a notch for her next album could actually do wonders for her commercially, since it would help new listeners get into her music more easily. And it's not like she's gonna produce something that's truly boring. Remember - this is a person whose concept for routine music production is stuff that uses hundreds of of separate tracks.

A thing that I noticed about Grimes is that she's really great no matter how fast or slow a song is. She could do ballads (Skin) as great as bangers (Kill V. Maim) or mid-tempo tunes (Realiti).

how did she go to mcgill and not learn french?

It's shills right? Right?..... These Grimes faggots can't be serious.

You're wrong, retard. Filter her threads and fuck off.

they're more waifu nerds than music people. why they picked this uggo, I don't know.

Thinking of her
Baby that won't go

>they're more waifu nerds than music people.
And you're saying this shit based on what?

It's not even about the artist or her artistry anymore with you guys. You've just turned into beta, cringy, tryhard, irritating waifufags like the kpop idiots.

Her music's good. I like her music. A thread that's "hey guys what do you think about the synths in be a body. how does she get that sound. what's the bpm of venus fly." There can be a million threads on that kind of stuff. That kind of stuff I can get. But these cringelord, faggoty, asslicking fucking mu-male generals some guys on Sup Forums are intent on turning some artists into are beyond irritating as fuck.

this is getting old user

>an inside lingo

Are you taking notes Schlomo?

fuck off you racist cunt

>it wouldn't have been half that size if she did more slower things.
The thing is, Grimes' sets right now never go beyond around 50 minutes because of how taxing (both vocally and physically) they are on her given her current rep. If she does an album of, say, down-tempo but still catchy instrumental oriented music that would give her a way to expand her show without killing herself. And remember - it's not like the songs she's already written are going to go anywhere.