Hey Sup Forums, so I fucked my girlfriend last Teusday, and I used a condom the entire time except for like 2 minutes...

Hey Sup Forums, so I fucked my girlfriend last Teusday, and I used a condom the entire time except for like 2 minutes. I didn't finish and the condom is one that has spermicidal lube on it, am I safe? Also today she said that yesterday a little blood, but not really blood came out of her. I'm really freaking out, can anyone help? (We were high when we fucked, if that makes a difference)

Picture not related

2 minutes at the start, or the end? You should be safe

At the end

little bleeding during a period is also a symptom of being on the pill. You're probably ok but just get a test in case

She hasn't started her period and she isn't on the pill tho. Also, because it can happen, she is still going to get a test after her period.

My girlfriend got pregnant even though we used a spermicide. You squirt it up there beforehand, wait a bit and go at it. I blew in her, trusting the spermicide. Yeah. It didn't work. When we told the OB what we used, he kinda chuckled and went, "Yep.". The pill and depo shot have proven effective for us, though. Blow in her every time, and no children.

Moral of the story. Don't trust spermicide. Get a preggo test.

Oh, and wait a couple weeks before you buy a test. They're not accurate until the egg implants and the pregnancy hormones start flowing. This takes a few weeks. If you buy tests now, it'll be a waste of money

I got you Sup Forumsrother. You're talking to the king of creampies here. These have never failed me. I never use condoms and almost always nut inside.
>Good luck

okay i got u man

>1st, get a pregnancy test
>2nd, flush it out if its positive
>3rd get ur ball cordz chopped n adopt if u wants babies

Unlikely. You'd have to be really unlucky. Asking us is like shooting a gun into a crowd and asking us if it hit anyone, afterwards. We wouldn't tell you if we knew. Op is fag.

confirmed fag is op

you should be ok considering your gf probably has a penis since you're a faggot OP

You kids need to realize it's a lot harder to get a girl pregnant than you think.

It absolutely can be very difficult. Stars can still align though, user. Regardless, OP more than likely has nothing to worry about.

its actually a lot harder to get a boy pregnant

related OP is faggot

My girlfriend got an IUD a couple years ago, since we both hated condoms and she didn't like the side effects of the pill.

Been blowing loads inside her ever since and haven't even had a scare. Highly recommended.

My girl was always afraid of IUD, because of side effect horror stories. She got Depo, which has proven very effective, but she's had light perpetual bleeding for like 4 months. I guess it's common.

Well basically I never use a condom with my gf, though both tested and potent. I just pull out way before cumming, and things seem to go fine. Plus I tried condom - it broke most of the times. And the pill she has to take then dies loads of damage

IUD is awesome. Every once in a while I think I jab it with my dick. Have to be in as deep as I can go though...yes to some side effects but it actually helped my wife have better cycles. She didn't get it for birth control...I got snipped long ago...

side effect horror stories? the fearmongering stuff on "rate the product" sites, or true 1st-hand experience?

i am getting mine (paragard) removed because i am starting to have irregular bleeding. it was fine for about 2 years, and it is just now getting heavier and heavier amounts over 2-weeks each. i am not sure how many pairs of panties got damaged, maybe 6 pairs i couldn't get blood stains out and had to throw them away...?

anyway, 4 solid days of heavy bleeding (basically nonstop streams of blood) and medium the rest of the time--is too obnoxious i am done with this shit. cum doesn't get me off at all so it doesn't matter.

9 months u gon be a dad

UNLESS OP IS A NIGGER

I've been fucking my gf raw for two years, pullout only, and even came inside her as deep as I could a number of times - but right before her period, or during, and no pregnancy yet.

Ehh. It was more of the "a friend of a friend" and forum discussions.

Yet

Just hope you're prepared for a potential unwanted outcome. Unless you're fine with kids or abortion. In which case, FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Continuation on Heavy bleeding? Yeah, fuck that. My girl has been bleeding for months from the depo. But it's super light. Enough that she has to wear a pad, but such a small amount that none is usually seen during sex. It's a good thing that you're getting it taken out if it's fucking with you that much.