Why is America so racist?

Why is America so racist?

White-lash got a white supremacist elected to the highest office in the land. Really? WTF America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUXSX3ZnpE
youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUXSX3ZnpE

Check the NYT exit polls bro. Minorities and low income voters won the election for Trump.

An apology video:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo

Whites are mad they actually have to earn their money. Blacks and other minorities are all working harder and rightfully getting more. The white man is lazy, entitled, and used to a nerfy life where he can walk through the doors of a business and be hired with full benefits.

He is realizing he isnt the king of society when superior races are given a fair chance. Blacks take their women, Indians are doing better in schools and earn the jobs, muslims are now more well liked than whites, mixed babies are cuter.

The white man is angry that his laziness is no longer rewarded and recedes into a deep self victimization and hatred of better men.

It's so strange because the US is not the whites who live there, they have stolen the land between 600 and 800 to the Indians who were the owners, then they marginalized and destroyed them, and finally closed in reserves.
As did the British in Australia with the Aboriginals

You must be new to this planet.

TRIGGERED. YOUR PICTURE OF A WHORE BEING PAID THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO SAY SHE LOVES BLACK DICK MAKES ME SO MADDDD.

Not everyone voted for Trump, some people voted against hilliary. Nobody in the Senate or house like him at all so his word will not become law. Calm your special special snowflake heart

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

you had a good troll going up until
>muslims are now more well liked than whites

People aren't "illegal" right fags, they're fucking people too.

Immigrants and refugees welcome! Less than half of the US disagrees.

>Why is America so racist?
because is full of niggers and beaners

because all other races have proven the need repeatedly.
take off the blinders, nigger, or you'll get taken out in a sideswipe

Fuck political brainwashing:

www.politicaloutsource.com

no, just kill yourself

>Less than half of the US disagrees
wrong....

The only ones who want them here are white-guilt liberals who don't pay taxes. "Hurr: someone else will pay for them."

BTFO

I've been on Native American reservations, I noticed two things; some natives hate whites and Mexicans, and two Europeans love native American stuff. Also, the natives(I forget their name) in Canada have or had a really high suicide rate because treatment by the government

Prove anything I said wrong. Whites are a dying breed. Sorry to break your delusions.

Congress loves Trump. He has a R congress and they all have the same interest: make the 1% even richer & appease religious nuts.

Hes already put wallstreet as his financial team and hes putting all the religious exremists in power.

Hillary and Trump bat for the same team except Hillary wouldnt have put religious assholes on the federal courts to destroy social issues.

Wasnt a troll, society is coloring in all the whites.

Utopia and War you don't see by John Pilger films explaim how run this fucked and racist world.

And Blacklash led to wide spread chi pouts every day since then.

He won, she lost. Grow the fuck up and stop nigging so god damn much!!

And Blacklash led to some of the worst chimp outs in recent history!

Trump Won! Get over it and stop nigging so god damn hard.

Cause faggots wanna leave their fucking countries instead of fixing them, then they fuck up our country and want us to fix it for them. Wanting to diversify things left and right so when we fix your problems you can pretend that you helped. Home sick faggots with their gay ass cultures. Try adapting to the country that you moved to. When in japan, you speak japanese, not spanish.

Maybe because US was slave state.

TST

>US was a state
>Every other country in the history of the world never had a slave, only us

according to the video you linked, minorites voted in hilary's favor.

Low energy bait is low energy. Try drinking some Jeb Bush juice and try again later.

Nice try, Abraham.

good. im tired of almost 30% of my paycheck going to income taxes to fund free hand outs for anyone that isn't white, while the programs bumble funds and funnel it to violent apes and drug addicted sluts with 5 kids and just as many baby daddies.

Mind meld.

you niggajew have your own "you mad white boi?" thread. wtf you doing in here?

no one with half a brain is falling for your shit anyway nigga. but you unemployed cunt got enough time anyway right?

youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A

In far fewer numbers than they usually do for the Democrat candidate

Want some cheese with that whine?

Prove anything you said wrong? Okay.

Blacks working... Oh, my fucking sides...