Hello

Hello,

Instagram: kayt.426
Twitter: kazookayt

This girl has rejected the wrong guy, very wrong guy. She told me, ME that I was creepy. She lives in Camarillo, California. It is near Thousand Oaks, Westlake, and Oxnard. I will give you her address and you can have your fun with her. She deserves to be ruined. She wants to focus on fucking education and her future, she told me that when she rejected me. Then she went ahead a few months ago and started dating this preppy smart guy. It is not fucking fair. She is a bitch, she deserves to be ruined, and I know her address. I'll give it to anyone who is willing to do anything to her to ruin her life.

fucking butthurt virgin

Pming her this post right now

How about fucking move on and leave her alone, or "ruin her life" yourself. We're not your personal army kid. Alternatively go and masturbate over her photos like you do every day.

I'd say her instincts were right.

sounds like she dodged a bullet with you op you fucking fag

Who says I'm a virgin.

Kys psycho

>I know her address. I'll give it to anyone who is willing to do anything to her to ruin her life.
Hi. I'm a nigger, can I help?

I am not a psycho. She deserves to pay for what she has done.

I don't care what race, I just want you to hurt her.

>the wrong guy
>the very wrong guy

ITT : OP confirmed fagget overlord

This
/Thread

>inb4 sage goes in all fields

OP little butthurt faggot that a girl rejected him LOL

OP is a fuckin little bitch , grow some fucking balls man and acknowledge every human is a piece of shit capable of doing wrong. seek past emotional attachment AND FUCK SOME HOES AND GET THIS MONEY DADDY

Stfu
No one is going to help you fgt

It looks as though she was totally correct in rejecting you and thinking you are creepy since you are trying to harass her through going to Sup Forums. You are toxic, pathetic, and a huge contributor in why people have a bad (incorrect) perception of men.

Well I could get a few of my homies to come with me and show her a bad time.

That is what I need.

She deserves to die for using the dog filter

She deserves a fucking medal, thats all

Trying to speak normie is hard

ALSO CHECK MY DUBS BITCH

Still can't determine whether this is a troll...

In any case, fuck off whackjob. Anyone has the right to reject someone as a potential romantic partner.

Pretty much this, op.

Ok email me her address;
[email protected]

Bruv he's gonna fuck'er

Wow, she saw you coming. You're creepy. It's not fair? Eat shit and die, creep.

KEK

I want him to rape her.

OP IS the grill u retard cucks, this is a femanon troll post looking for followers

Young user gets rejected. Falls sick. Autism! Many such cases.

Don't even care if bait, reported to police. Have fun with this all spiralling way out of control OP.

>me
>ME
>Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images anonymously

Lol keep us updated

Please give name

That ends that

Ask his name and info, get him fucked up

She lives on El Bosquecillo in Camarillo off of Los Posas. I know her address because I live in her neighborhood.

This.
The emphasis on "she rejected me, ME! Called me creepy!" Was a dead give away

>She told me, ME that I was creepy
>She wants to focus on fucking education and her future
>her future
Nigger what? It sounds like she's better off since you posted this shit thread. Sounds like she's getting her shit together, not you. Fucking idiot

Not her address you orange cunt. I am talking about the pussiboi that is butthurt.

Kek, be funny if this was all true and OP was such a meaningless part of her life she doesnt even remember him.

THIS
THIS
THIS

>sage

o requested to follow her and she told me she doesn't know me when I asked her why she wouldn't accept my request.

>haha no problem
>I'll let you know if anything arises

Jesus fucking christ I'm cringing out my anus. There's spaghetti all over the fucking place.

Too many white knight newfags on this thread OP, abort mission.

>she said I was creepy
>i'd better put her details up on Sup Forums

Kinda proving the point there aintcha bub.

Samefag

Went to evilchan op posted the same thread there aswell

I am not fucking creepy.

... why??

Got to be kidding me

so will she reward you with sex?

Her street is El Bosquecillo

dude, you are creepy

Well, you're doing a pretty good impression of it for the purpose of gaining (you)s.

classy dude!

u r, nigglet