How is it?

How is it?

i dont have this one in particular, but an another FIIO mp3 that was exactly what their ad were saying

I have the first one, and it's magnificent. The flac quality with my Sennheiser Momentums makes my penis and balls tingle. When I watch sensuous ladies on Chaturbate I use this also, and along with the sounds of eros, and me touching myself, it's bliss, it's ecstacy, it's heaven on earth. Or a very close approximation. Indulge yourself. Live.

Literally all you need

Buy a Pono instead, FiiO is the Sennheiser of portable media players: the uninspired beige redditor's choice.

It's good for the most part. Few drawbacks:

>No gapless playback
>Screen is unreadable in natural light

If those are dealbreakers, avoid it. They don't bother me too much but they get on my nerves from time to time. Wish my Clip+ didn't die.

>mp3

Any cheaper alternatives to these? Something I can just use for aux in my car?

>Wish my Clip + didn't die
Why did you buy a Fiio instead of another Clip? The Clip is 1/5th the price of the Fiio

No, if you want quality you have to pay the kiddiefiddler.

Clip+. The newer Clip models are fucking trash and the Clip+ is discontinued.

Why don't you autists use your phones? Why do you care about audio quality when you're outside the house? The background noises will fuck up your listening experience no matter how good your music player is. Just invest in some good shit for home listening if you really care that much.

dumbass

My phone doesn't have any space for music, and its battery life isn't that great either, so I prefer to have a separate device.

Who the fuck cares about phones? Some cunt ringing you and texting you to ask when you're coming home or coming round and asking you for free shit all the time? Just use Facebook or Twitter and make a community for yourself, then have peace when you're out to listen to music alone and not be disturbed by some idiot who can't cope with being alone for more than 10 minutes. And phones have awful sound, no storage space and cost money. Why do you autists need a phone with you all the time?

>what is airplane mode?

Then what would be the point of having a phone? Might as well just get the FIIO.

I've got the newest FiiO X1 and think it's great.

Why spend money on multiple devices when one can do everything?

Because phones are not that good for music. Unless you have a good data plan your only option is storing the music on your phone, and many phones (like mine) have pretty limited storage. Battery life is also an issue, as is sound fidelity (phones have shit DACs). Plenty of reasons, faglord.

>not just using a dragonfly with your iPhone

sure is poor in here

>No gapless playback
Sweet jesus, why? it's 2017. My iPod had that ten years ago.

I know, it's fucking inexcusable. People have been complaining on their forums about it for like a year now. They throw out some mumbo jumbo every time someone asks why it's a thing.

>Buys phone without expandable storage options or replaceable battery
>doesn't know about Rocket Player
>calls me a faglord

Research your phone purchase better next time

>pretty limited storage
get an SD card
>Battery life is also an issue
stop playing video games on your phone, music hardly uses battery life at all
>sound fidelity
do you use fucking studio monitors in public or some shit?

>>Buys phone

Instantly wrong. It was a free upgrade. A free 2nd gen moto x kicks the shit out of blowing hundreds of dollars so that I can use it like a 40 dollar mp3 player.

Decimated. Feel free to reserve criticisms of an internet stranger's buying habits for when they actually bought something.

SD cards go into my mp3 player.

No phone's battery will rival a good mp3 player's battery.

And no, but I can hear the difference on my headphones.

>I can hear the difference on my headphones

Keep telling yourself that, DACs are a meme

>320kbps

Oh, sorry. You got a free phone that can't do anything you'd like it to do. My mistake.

>I shill for FLAC on the Internet

Don't go full retard user

I got a free phone that lets me do quite literally anything I want other than listen to music which I spent a whopping 50 dollars on (mp3 + sd card).

I'm good, man, but thanks for your deep and wholly unnecessary concern.

It's your money. Use it when you need it

What is it?

The M3, a budget alternative to the amazing FiiO X series. It looks nice and plays flac.

I have Momentums and spend fuckloads of time on Chaturbate as well... oh well I'll buy it

This. Just get a large SD-card to go with your phone.

Chaturbate is a lot more cheerful than this craphouse, a lot more fun too.