Find me a better First Lady

Find me a better First Lady.

protip: You can't.

My dick is diamonds.

Like everyone else I've seen this picture several times over the last three days, but today was the first time I noticed she had a gun.

Man those tits are distracting.

post more pictures of this whore please

That suitcase is no way to store those jewels.

Hillary Clinton.

gold digger whore

oh those illegal immigrants
stealing our jobs
stealing (marrying) our billionairs
and becoming first lady
I hope his wall will end this illegal immigration (by plane)
and kick out those illegals like the one in op's pic
so Trump can marry his real love

the party that gave Clinton shit for a blowjob put a sugar baby in the white house. say what you want but this is pretty hilarious progress.

Fake tits. Ugly, fake tits.

What can't you people understand the difference between legal immigration and the criminal invasion of another country?

>claims others don't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration while himself not clearly not understanding it

kek

So coming to the US with a tourist visa (B1/B2) and then working here "illegally" is that legal or illegal immigration?

working in the US without a permit, e.g. being there on a tourist visa, is certainly illegal

Who is she

wow its true!!

2/10 poor trigger discipline

You're a fucking idiot

Anyone got that photo of Ivanka? I think its three photos from some talkshow, shows off those tittybojangles in the best way possible......

Trumps daughter sucks jew cock and so will trump when netanyahoo comes a calling LOL

All trumps wives have been mail order brides from some 3rd world shithole...This latest one looks like a tranny LOL

Why would he sell his daughter to a jew? I mean is not like the guy needed more power being a multimillionaire, what a race traitor jeez...

I would mash her potatoes

Top work annon,

those fake silicones would burst and give you cancer lol

I would accept it with my arms wide fucking open.

kys coz she only sucks jew cock like her daddy

sad but true

There is not a single white human on the planet who doesn't carry at least a drop of jewish blood.

is not about the blood per se but acting cucked and turned to judaism
Trump is basically the embodiment of a zionist cuck

you mean nigger blood

damn

fuck the niggers (I do like black people tho) and FUCK ALL JEWS TO DEATH!

If being a zionist cuck means having gorgeous women on daily basis then count me in.

Fuck you
You have Jew spunk in you

Be reasonable. The Trumpster doesn't have the stamina to fuck everyone into legality.

I keked.

>boobieblog

gorgeous woman?
These are the worst fake tits I've ever seen in my entire life, even trap tits look better than this

She's an attractive woman, but with as much money as they have I'd think she could get a better boob job.

nigger detected.

Rule #347:
The worse a boobjob the better.

Remember, any lefty criticism of Melania's or Ivanka's modeling is body shaming and/or slut shaming.

That isn't even silicone, she just injected cheap oil in her third world shithole

Ok, seriously. These are fake but this is a top notch job..probably the kind that they cut under the pec muscle. Yeah they are fake but they look awesome.

the princes is all natural, gaylord

dat some nip?

nice try

I love how pol suddenly loves jews because trump does too

I was always wondering this, how can Sup Forums claim to be politically incorrect when they support a race traitor who works for the zionist Israeli establishment.
I stopped coming there after I realized it was just a JIDF honeypot

she looks like a blonde arab

or turk/roach

Our president is a total chad, it's fucking awesome.

*saline. They dont use silicone anymore

She looks Mediteranian, like all Yugoslavs. Over there bitches like this are dime-a-dozzen.

Why am I not surprised - the first reaction by Trumpsters is to covet the wife of the guy they elected. Ironic how this behavior is exactly what Trump would indulge in without any twinges of conscience. Go Evangelicals - Christianity represent!!!

Dude how old is she in that photo? Either way that man's stock went up in my books after that.

I hope you read your post and can see exactly how retarded you sound.

Yeah seriously, thus right here. There ain't much this bitch has to offer honestly

be honest guys. Do you think she can suck a tip?

hnnnnnng what a slut

Shes a hot piece of ass, thats for sure. The exact trophy wife I would expect from a man little regard for women, and such a high regard for his possessions.
Also I'm pretty sure shes more like his Third Lady.
>With disappointing fake tits.

Yeah, but, if she would to put your dick down her throat you would fucking pass out.