Who all is getting one?

Who all is getting one?

>inb4 durr emulator

Serious collectors know what I mean...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_emulators
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many NES games exist, and are they all on this new console?

stop selling your product through this format,
it's incredibly childish

(Anyone notice how all the No mans sky, Overwatch, etc threads die INSTANTLY after release, when they were an hourly thing up untill then?)

only classics are featured, ye that's suck
it would be epic if every NES games was on it

Before all the "emulator" faggots show up, would you drive this?

It looks like a Ferrari
Even says Ferrari
It's a fiero "emulating" a Ferrari

Not the same as owning an actual Ferrari.

I'm gonna try to pick one up. Don't know if I'll be lucky enough though.

30 games on it, most of them are awesome games but a few shit ones got in.

Do the cartridges work with it? I have 200 games, but no NES

I have my original with all of the games that I want already, so no. As a serious collector.

No, the lid thingo doesn't even open.

no, that's just decoration, it doesnt open, its just a hardrive with an nes emulator and some roms in it

a MUCH better example is this.
This is a MODERN ferrari,
it's identical in every way during use to a ferrari,
but you have to put the doors on yourself,
and it's 100% free instead of $500,000

Guess what you consider serious collecter and what I think it means are 2 diff things.

Switch bitch hitch a ride into a ditch

i would buy one if i could get it online for not a rediculous price

That comparison doesn't make sense because PC emulators are superior in performance to the original NES. The switches in the USB controllers are also better than the original.

Well I'm sitting outside my local Wally world and there's a huge lineup for it. Eb games also has a big line. Guess a lot of people want it.

>go buy $7-800 pc...
>go buy $60 mini nes

Tough choice

yeah assuming the car actually runs well and has decent power id drive the shit out of that car it looks sweet.

Where do you live? I'm in Canada and they're $60

Raspberry Pi 3 = $40 (Canadian)
RetroPie = Free
NES, SNES, N64 complete rom sets = Free, Pirate Bay
Reproduction retro controllers for NES, SNES, N64 = $10 each brand new at my local pawn shop.

Sorry retard, a $40 Netbook from 6 years ago plays even epsx Just fine.
>Also it's a full computer with it's own screen.
>shit even a $60 phone is a much better purchase

Yep. I'm not knocking your decision to get one.

why would I when I still have the original?

DURRRRRR
HURRRRRR
MMUHHH EMULATORSSS MANG
DURRRRR

The $800 PC will allow you to play multiple consoles and all their games for free.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_emulators

I used a 50mhz computer from the early 90s to play NES games on.

>sure hope I didn't take the bait

It's called RaspberryPi3 and it costs $40. Install retropie and play every video game from the late 70's to PS1/N64

USA, I cant find them online, I'd have to drive 10 minutes to go to gamestop and god knows im not doing that.

whats the end goal here? I've already played these games

Fucking lame, it's just a cash grab then.
I'm not buying one

>DURRRRRR
>SPEND $ ON SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN FREE FOR DECADES

Agreed. 30-40 dollars, sure, but $60!!!?

Can this be moded

nes sucked, snes sucked a bit less, 64 is where it counts

12-year old detected

certainly a year or two from now!
but for the same work you could have All the games, NOW, for free my friend!

My original is still running.

I'm 29

Cube is good, too, but it didn't have those classic titles like mario kart and perfect dark

really just an SSB machine

I kno i had the nes and gba emulator on my phone..just wondering if it can be reworked n sell it to an idiot for a profit

i'm 25 and i agree that n64 was the pinnacle.

The games and other software are stored in a memory chip soldered to the motherboard. It would literally be easier to build Raspberry Pi units and sell those instead.

Ah!

It doesn't have RBI baseball. Its complete trash.

uh, no SNES games?

take your nostalgia shades off, the NES sucked in comparison to the SNES.

no, not buying it. even the controllers are utter trash

rather get pokemon sun

>complains about things on the internet he doesn't like expecting something to change
>it's incredibly childish

Why would they only put 2.5' of cable on the controller?

I'm definitely getting one because I'm a very casual gamer with a penchant for nostalgia (the NES was my first console at 4-years old when it first came out), but I'm not some gaming neck beard that gives a fuck about the authenticity of it. I am however very much a car guy...
so to your question, no. But my proclivity for petrol motoring far supersedes my passive gaming interest. That's of course just me.

Looks shit, bought this instead

80 games built in, 5 hour battery life, SD slot and reads .bin and .smd files to add your own roms

It's good shit

I still have a working original ...so, no

but that plays like shit.

Got up at 9 this morning to run and get it because it was sold out online, apparently every store in my city had lineups around the building at 7 of people trying to get it.

Fuuuuuck that.

No, 30 shitty NES games for $60 is a rip considering I can have every single shitty NES game for $0 and play with my more comfortable X-Box controller on the PC.

this

plus doesnt this have a puny selection of games?

I'm also a car guy, buying this solely to install in my truck

You aren't buying this being a "serious collector".
If you want to collect old NES carts, that's fine. I'm a Genesis guy myself but tha'ts a taste thing.
That shitbox IS an emulator, and you're still going to fucking buy it.

Well that's just awesome for you if you own a pc. I don't so guess I'm buying it.

triple dubs confirm it.

>i too fucken hate the Sup Forums/9gag promotion...
>(every single dc/marvel hype train)

That car looks a LOT more fun than a goddamn video game.

Can you drive your video game through a crowd of Trump protestors? See? A LOT more fun.

Yeah I am buying it to be a serious collector, I love any and all things Nintendo. I bought a DS and never used it, also bought a wii and never used it.

This guy gets it

60 fps and optional visual filters is really shit, no doubt.

Not even Sup Forums would fall for this bait

As a serious collector, Why the fuck would I buy NES lite? If I did that I would be a faggot, not a serious collector...

If you own a phone you can do the same

If you own a smart TV with android you can do the same

If you own an android box or apple tv box you can do the same

If you own an amazon fire stick or box you can do the same

You can play every single NES rom for a few dollars on a raspberry pi

You can play NES roms on a 3DS, on a 2DS, on a DS, on a Dreamcast, on a PS1, on a PS2, on a PS3, on an XBOX, an XBOX 1, an XBOX 360

You can play all the NES roms on a fucking interactive $12 t-shirt these days

$60 for 30 NES roms? No.

>Serious collectors

something that is mass produced will have an actual value in about 600 hundred years, which means that you know nothing about "serious collectors" and you probably watched too much pawn shop or hanger wars episodes and are probably a homo, homo.

Why is the remote not wireless?

lol so true, so funny to see normos buy an action figure or some stupid piece of technology once and just assume "oh man this is gonna be worth so much one day, all my friends will be so jelly huhuhuhuh"

>durr emulator

Actually, I want to see if I can't h4x it and put all of my ROMs on it!!

The flash card is soldered in.

if it worked as a ferrari (or better), id totally drive it

Typical hipster shit. Get AVS, games from Ebay, and play on a real console with real controller instead that piece of crap !

I'll probably buy it. It looks cute to have around and I have the money to spare. Don't really care about it being just an emulator, it's neat and people will pay for it.

i wasn't talking to you, fuck off

lol so true, so funny to see normos buy an action figure or some stupid piece of technology once and just assume "oh man this is gonna be worth so much one day, all my friends will be so jelly huhuhuhuh"

Never said anything about it being worth A fortune someday, and actually all I did was ask who was getting it, But of course this thread had to fill up with a bunch of faggots that just think the whole world needs to know what they think. It was just a question guys

I expect a -7.43% return in three years

Desoldering/connecting isn't difficult... :)

This thread is too funny, again all I asked was who's getting it?

>it sucks
Don't care
>pc better
Don't care
>not a collecter
Don't care

Whole point is I don't give a flying fuck what any of you think, I'm buying it, I can easily afford it and that's it. Go ahead..."edgy" blah blah whatever else ya got. Still don't care.

I'm getting it so I can cut a hole in it and fuck it

Wow u sure dont care alot

No one cause you're the only lonely virgin dumb enough to buy one.

>implying normies won't buy these by the truckloads

>12TB
>How many GB's are creep shots ??

Also nice thinkpad, does the fingerprint scanner still work ?