A political period drama about the Roman occupation of Judea

A political period drama about the Roman occupation of Judea.

It would be an allegory of Israel/Palestine relations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, Life of Brian the tv series?

Moreso, but not a comedy

A down on his luck criminal befriends a mentally disabled homeless man and they end up getting up to mischief and devising plans to make it big

>It would be an allegory of Israel/Palestine relations

"I never want to work in Hollywood again" general?

Would watch but bet already been made

A retired intelligence officer reluctantly re-joins the organisation to catch the man who once left him for dead in a crash after stealing a valuable asset from him.

When I watched cartoons like the Justice League as a kid something always intrigued me. Who are these regular schmucks robbing banks in a world where SUPERMAN exists? I mean what are these guys thinking?

I've always thought that aspect would make for a great comedy. A series set in a megacity with godlike superhero guardians from the perspective of those 2-bit crooks.

A lot of the comedy would come from how futile all their well-made plans are, the disproportion between the crimes that get committed and the response by the superheroes, and how petty, impotent & counterproductive the superheroes can actually be.

Something that really takes the piss out of capes.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

If you're subtle enough you can get away with it. Maybe even to the point that it is mistaken for a pro-Israel show and Bibi recomends watching it.

4-5 friends living in a nice apartment in NY. One is the first genderqueer character to ever be featured on television and they also have a dog. Lighthearted SJW comedy with a meta twist. 10 seasons minimum.

DOES IT AGAIN

Penis inspection.

It's basically men pulling down their pants in front of a panel of women who either laugh at him or congratulate him on his large penis.

>If you're subtle enough you can get away with it

m8 Jews think anime and Pepe maymays are "anti-Semitic".

Unless you're Jewish yourself good luck

Someone has a lot of time in his hands.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Series about a Middle Easter country under a totalitarian regime and the intervention of American troops. Analyzes the effects of war in true light.

First arc establishes life under rule, most people poor, religious, ignorant, but just trying to get by. This is life for them.

Second arc is American intervention. Lives are destroyed, civil war breaks out, debates are had on the street, civilians are killed. War destroys their way of life as they ask themselves "will things be better in the end?"

Third act is the departure of the US troops, the introduction of the amateur, inconsistent and partially corrupt puppet state, and the terror of rebels emerging even more extreme than anything from the previous regime.

Final act is the dominant rise of the rebels, their establishing a new, even harsher state, and the prospects of another American invasion.

We follow a family, watch what misfortunes they suffer at the hands of the old regime, but also point out the stability in it. Then we see their lives get worse and worse until by the end they have to run and flee as refugees. They end up losing everything and hating everyone. We see if the intervention was worth the damage at all.

I'd watch it.

>Expecting f/a/ggots to have a life

>They end up losing everything and hating everyone
Reminds me of "The Kingdom"

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP

I like it

That is a shit Shaggy, Casey Kasem is rolling in his grave and Matthew lillard is on his way to kill you.

A big budget HBO or Starz series about the gods of Olympus, adapting all of the old Greek myths with all of the murder, war, rape, pillaging, bestiality, body horror, cannibalism, incest, blood orgies, and disproportionate divine punishment left intact. Each season would focus on one of the bigger, more well known myths (the labors of Heracles, the Trojan war, Theseus, Perseus, The Osyssey, etc), with the lesser known, more obscure ones as subplots.