Why do I get a sinking feeling that Mike Pence is the one that's is gonna be running things?

Why do I get a sinking feeling that Mike Pence is the one that's is gonna be running things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/07/politics/john-kasich-donald-trump-election-2016/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Trump made a great strategic decision with making Mike Pence his VP.
Because if anyone thinks of assassinating Trump, they have to imagine that Mike is gonna run the show, which is infinitely more terrifying.
It's kind of like an insurance for Trump.

Bc trump is a conman who didnt want to be president, he just wanted the title.

Pence is going to do plenty with or without trump. Rip social issues for the next 15 years.

the reason he picked pence is that religion is the biggest con of all time. hes also putting gingrich christie and giuliani into power. the religious nuts. he loves how easily religion controls the zombies.

Who fucking cares what the VP does?
It's not like the VP has any real power.

Because you're new to politics.

The VP is tantamount to, and I quote, "A warm bucket of piss."

Because it's time for the FOURTH REICHHHH BITCHESSSSSSSS.
CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR FAGS!!
Next we'll get the niggers.

Maybe because they actually asked Kasich to do exactly that and he declined.

Pence is going to come up with lunatic legislation like illegalize gay marriage. Pence is one of the religious conmen, Trump will sign anything Pence tells him to. Trumps made his appeal to the religious assholes, hes going to do what it takes to keep their support.

The VPs formal power is low but their influence is real.

>implying im not assassinating both

Wait if the president of the US is rip there is no new election?

Because trump is due in court later this month for the first of four federal fraud lawsuits to do with trump university, and has to face off against a Hispanic judge (who was born in the US)

And he knows there is a good chance he will be found guilty.

because you're an idiot.

bitter tears

sure kid

yawn

Listen here kid, you seem to think that you know politics, but you don't.
>Trump will sign anything Pence tells him to
Why? Why would he do that? If Pence comes with any shit that Trump doesn't like, Trump's just gonna tell him to fuck off. What is Pence gonna do? The VP simply does not have any power.
Also Trump's platform was NOT about religion. Sure, he spewed the usual religious bullshit to appeal to the conservatards, but he didn't go beyond some small lip service.
People do not expect him to go full throttle Christianity with stuff like a gay marriage ban.

Trump will never be president.

The Civil War which is starting now will last at least five years and America will be too fucked up by then for a presidency to be worth anything.

Things will be so fucked up that terrorists will be defeated because they have nothing to do and get tired of waiting for things to calm down.

He looked like that because he was told about the stargate. And he was told he can never tell about it.

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

I see you watched that episode of MSNBC "a guy told me" too.

Sure, buddy.

Like I said, the VP has influence especially in this case.

Trump made a lot of promises he has no chance of keeping like the wall. He knew that hes not going to be able to deliver. So how is he going to keep support when he doesnt deliver? Show the religious rust belt that voted him in that he is gods candidate.

Trump wants to appoint the religious extremist kooks into power. Gingrich, Giuliani, Christie, etc. Bc he knows that the religion angle is going to be what keeps his support. Pence is a religious conman. Trump knows that Pence knows how to manipulate the zombies so Trump is going to sign what Pence says is a good con.

If you look at Trumps 100 day plan and Pences plans, the religious influence is very clear.

He might even put Christie on the federal courts. Expect religious laws in the near future. Defunding science and funding churches. Defunding medical research and funding christian schools. Trying to force creationism to be taught in public schools.

thats it? i suppose youre one of the zombies huh.

so many flavors and you chose to be salty young trumpet

so what youre saying is hes president for life now

>the religious rust belt
The rust belt voted for him because he promised jobs. The bible belt voted for him because of Pence.

Lunatic? Gay marriage, fuck get the fuck out of here tumblr bitch.

wait you're serious? let me laugh even harder.

thinking this is why he won.

checked
also agree

Oh god thank you for that.

everything you post is nothing but your childish butthurt and tears because you can't handle losing.

>checked
Lurk more newfag

>calls someone a kid
>doesn't remember the 8 years of Dick Chaney running shit while Bush took all the blame

You're an idiot.

The rust belt is still very religious. I live in it in Ohio.

Correct, its postindustrials who are so poor, theyre on govt benefits. Once they realize trump the 1%er isnt bringing their high paying factories back, theyre going to realize they got conned. How is Trump going to keep their support? Appeal to their staunch christianity. pass the other dumb shit they want like banning birth controls.

weak b8 m8

He won in the rust belt. Its the same voters in swing states that decide pres every time. and they are the poor baby boomers.

Damn it, you beat me to it.

mhm. So why did Trump is Trump putting the religious lunatics in power. Enlighten me.

you stole my thread from this morning

No, Donald's son Barron will be the one to run the show a la The Antichrist.

> sue him
> ...
> PROFIT!

Not him but Trump was the first candidate that the right couldn't play the Jesus card with.
He referred to Second Corinthians as "Two Corinthians". Pense was a natural selection as they had to have their little santa Jesus god in there somewhere.

Yes, Pence is Trumps religious card. Thats what Ive been saying.

I'm rooting for Trump, but this nigga looks shook as fuck. Maybe he realizes that the real work is just beginning.

Genuinely don't know if he'll last the entire 4 years,

you can do that now coz Trump

A card, nothign more.
I don't see why you're so confident about him making a giant impact on politics.
He's a figurehead.

When did Christie and Giuliani become "religious nuts"? They are as close to atheists as you can come.

Because he probably will be the one pulling strings like Cheney did under Bush. Trump has no intention of governing anything and just wants the title. When looking for a VP they asked Kasich if he would be interested and be in charge of Foriegn and Domestic policies. While Trump would be busy "Making America Great Again" as his job as President... He has no clue what he is actually doing just putting out sound bites and buzz words like a reality TV show. Hopefully he will just busy himself with his pass time of lawsuits against everyone and cutting deals for his business.

First he's gotta figure out how all that shit actually works, he doesn't exactly have any prior political or law experience, and I doubt he remembers much from his political science classes

Not him, but for the record the president himself is just a figurehead. He's a face for the people to blame. The senate and congress make the decisions when it comes down to it. And some of those bastards have been in there since Nixon.

Not even hating on Trump, but I reckon he's just shitting it right now. His post election speech was not as confident as expected, like even he couldn't believe it.

Because you're a retard who thinks the pres and vp have any actual power.

Now the congress has free reign though

So if you think that the president is nothing more than a figure head, how the fuck do you come to the conclusion that the VP is gonna do ANYTHING?
Don't you see how big of a contradiction that is?

sure kid

yawn

yawn

wow attacking a child. how manly of you.

Dude, I said I wasn't that user.

yawn

Fuck you, Ilegalize gay marriage, No, instead he should built gas chambers and kill then all legally, you go first faggot.

tears. all the lovely tears.

No amount of white knighting will allow you to fuck Baron Trump, you filthy pedophile.

gotta get my bucket for this one.

sure kid

Trump played you. He absolutely will not sign bullshit into law. Especially how he talks of uniting all americans. He played the party to see how far he could go. Didn't expect to win and is now trying to figure out how to hide his liberal agenda. Aka hire all neo conservatives

such butthirt

kek

That's happened before with both parties, and little to nothing has changed. No matter how much we want it, we don't live in a society of quick change, we live in a slow burn.

That's why we're just now realizing how hard Reagan fucked us in our ass 30 years ago.

I'm very afraid of this shit. When the results came out the staff was crying of happines, but he stood silent and serious as fuck.

I HOPE hi is just tired or something.

please stop crying

ain't that sweet

what he said is true though...so

yawn.

He had 6 rallies a day in the last week, he's tired and stressed as fuck.

who cares kid

All Hail Our God Emperors Clone and Successor.

why don't you just fuck off little man.
you're worthless. deal with it.

Ohio is religious but we don't try to limit things for others because of it. Key difference. Our alcohol laws are great compared to other states. We have gambling and decent abortion

sure kid. only in the mind of little assholes like you. go somewhere and cry it off kid.

You care. You voted for him. You believed him. So you care.

But I voted on him.

when did I say I voted for him?

I'm good, none of this is any of my problem lol. I'm objective and objectively Trump is under qualified.
The real work will be left to congress and his advisers.

No, the VP takes over until the next election. Which is why the VP is a thing.

yawn

yeah because you're dumb

Nope. We made that mistake in Toronto.
Rob Ford, a fat fuck buffoon with a Trumpish message was running for mayor. His brother Doug, was running for council.

We were sold the lie that secretly, Doug would be running things.

Turns out Doug was a bigger, meaner nastier bully than Rob. And Rob finally made the announcement that Doug didn't speak for the mayor's office. We suspect that Doug had been bullying Rob for his entire life.

Pence would be the better option. There are many way crazier people around Trump and Trump himself is batshit.

If Trump cuts the rust belts welfare and healthcare, which he will, plus fails to bring their job back, what is going to keep their support? Trump cares deeply about his reputation and wants every F150 in ohio to have a trump sticker on it. How is he going to do it?

After their jobs, the rust belt care most about their sacred jesus. Trump knows this. He knows theres a giant section of america that are religious zombies. They want abortion banned, they dont like science, they dont like birth control. If you dont give them their jobs and dont deliver on religion, theyre going to burn their red hats.

Trump knows that. He knows religion is the greatest manipulator ever. So hes appointing all the religious kooks into power.

Probably when they realized how dumb religious zombies are? Giuliani has been in favor of school prayer, posting the commandments in schools and all kind of yucky religious shit for as long as i can remember.

christie vetoed gay marriage bills, pro life etc

typical religious crap

here are your replies

Right, ohio does have more moderates than most rust belts. and Kasichs is prob more well liked than lebron. not sure how thats supposed to refute Trump picking religious looneys.

How did i know it was a nigger posting that shit?

President Trump is gonna be shooting protestors.

All y'all

I could give a fuck about which "side" you're on... just please provide some sort of argument instead of sounding like an arrogant douche.

Thank you.

Even if he brings jobs back, those people aren't gonna be above the poverty line working basic manufacturing jobs. Without welfare and healthcare they'll still be in the same shitty situation

Yeah. They dont understand that either. If manufacturing comes back, theyre only going to get like $4/hr. theyre literally going to have to lower minimum wage to be competitive.

Trump is such an asshole he doesnt care tho. He wants to cut welfare and healthcare to the poor. but he has all these religious assholes who are gunna ban birth control. that means poor people are going to be having poor kids. more who need welfare. and im sure cutting the mentally ills only access to meds is going to go great.

Trump and the religious are such asshats they cant form a coherent plan. the liberals arent much better but at least they get fuckin birth control right

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/07/politics/john-kasich-donald-trump-election-2016/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

But then Ted Cruz is president lmao

Don't worry Sanders will win mid-term.

Fake, fake, fake-ry fake.

because trump literally said he has no day to day interesting in being president

>your face when your predecessor hands you the diaper he's been shitting in and the dude before him was shitting in and telling you its now your job to change it.