Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

a long time ago you disappointed me. Now is the time to make up for it.

This time I will give you a point to start at. You will have to pave your own road however.

CDBSXQ://KOKKYDOXFRORBOMCVIERSOSYYOYVYODZQXOCVXBXMEXVSVBNBYSQCDKC//

Don't disappoint me.

Other urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/688066258/miscellaneous/hello-sup-forums.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

I think he wants to say that he sucks dick

I think you are a faggot OP

im not edumacated enough for this

HOLD CTRL AND TYPE "WTF" FOR ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓦𝓣ℱ

fake and gay

Cicada 3301? But it's not 2017 yet, they've released they're tests for 2016 already.

Cicada doesn't publish anything without PGP signature anymore, so this isn't Cicada. Looks interesting doe.

HOLY SHIT LOOK WHAT I FOUND

Apollo, son of Zeus.
Eris, Goddess of Discord and Strife.
And Selene, goddess of the moon.

There is also a string on the image.

lit

Are you, "Messenger?"

no.

I am a three headed beast. My heads are barking, one by one. You are darkness. There is light in front of you, accompanied by its own little marbles.

Using caesar's cipher with the 16th key, you get this

STRING://AEAAOTENVHEHRECSLYUHIEIOOEOLOETPGNESLNRNCUNLILRDROIGSTAS//

00110010 00110101 00110110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110100 01110011

turns into 256 bits

>1.png
post the others, OP, we know there are more

ZedM2SGiUWWI3iZYIm1Nt8PEskuckMZ8BiZs3Hb7sGY=

I took the time to copy it from image to text, so can user take the time to crack it?

If you want more you have to listen to your eyes - and after that - watch with your ears.

Pave your road with the obvious, but do not forget to look around you, for there are many deceiving lights around.

Why with the weird image resolution?
>503 by 457

I see you like to speak in codes, but I think we all know the road is already paved

Maybe you just want us to find it

ZedM2SGiUWWI3iZYIm[l]Nt8PEskuckMZ8BiZs3Hb7sGY=
or
ZedM2SGiUWWI3iZYIm[1]Nt8PEskuckMZ8BiZs3Hb7sGY=?

As someone already stated, the binary converted into "256 bit" which is a type of aes encryption. I'm fiddling around with everything stated to see if something pops up, but someone else is probably much better at this than I am.

.-. . .--. .-.. -.-- - --- - .... .. ... --- .-. -.-- --- ..- .-. -- --- - .... . .-. .-- .. .-.. .-.. -.. .. . .. -. .... . .-. ... .-.. . . .--.

ZedM2SGiUWWI3iZYIm[1]Nt8PEskuckMZ8BiZs3Hb7sGY=

I'm guessing it's encrypted with AES 256 bit encryption. We need a key and a hash

Somebody should make a discord chat.

FUCK

only question is what is the encrypted message
and what is they key

you cunt

There is no road as such. No one has passed this test yet, that is why I am disappointed and that is why I gave you a point to begin with.

Let me tell you it is a road full of music. It is a road full of inspiration. It is a road full of wonder. It is a road full of knowledge. It is a road full of beauty.

Don't hesitate to say a word, open up your mind ...

OP, whats the answer?
Sorry, i'm too lazy.

With the ZedM2... after the line "Don't hesitate to say a word, open up your mind", I'm guessing thats the Hash. Now, for it to be that short of a 256 bit encryption the password should be relatively short I think.

Before I go on with trying to untangle this knot of mysteries, I must ask.....Is what you say inspiration, or is what you say clues pointing to this great road you speak of?

it just proves op is a faggot who wastes everyone's time

Try and read my string to untie your knot.

My last post was not a clue.

Your road depends on yourself. Everything you encounter on your way will benefit you in one way or another - so watch. But do not forget to look around you, for there are many deceiving lights around.

if its short can it be bruteforced?

580, 1, H, 2005, sun, universe, one, hydrogen

Maybe, but that would ruin the game.

isnt much fun yet

Whats that supposed to mean?

Has anyone here seen the numbers at the top of the image?

Those are some ideas one folk had some time ago. I remember it very clearly.

It contains some crucial information to decrypt my string. Still they have not been able to decipher it. I told them to try again but they only disappointed me.

This, folks, is how to fuck up my brain

Bump, I also got the numbers at the top.

00110010 00110101 00110110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110100 01110011

Fuck, don't die. I don't care if its fake I still wanna do this shit.

Bump.

How did you change the color and get the text to show. I can get the text to pop up but too blurry to read.

Bump

paint bucket obv

I was thinking orbit was representative of the Sun, Earth and the moon, which would make sense as they correspond with the Greek Gods mentioned. But It could also be a hydrogen atom? Idk never took chemistry past highschool, went into accounting; and not the cool FBI cryptology kind.

Yea thats what I did. Shit just come out blurry

It's actually just easier to read if you read it straight from the source file

Wow you are right.

I understand that it is a diagram of a planet orbiting orbiting a star, along with a moon orbiting said planet. Apollo is the name of a god of sun in Greek. Eris is an exoplanet in the far reaches of our solar system. I'm stumped at Selene though.

Base64 decrypts to : eL!Qe&X"mMIJK|&lvf

lol it just leads to this gif, it's pretty funny though

Selene is Apollo's sister, the God of the Moon

What were 2016 tests

No amount of pasting strings of code into decoders online is going to do anything here. There's something hidden in that orbit though

lmfao, that was fucking stupid and hilarious at the same time.

Algorithmic decryption, geographic calculation and topography.

supforums.com/thread/688066258/miscellaneous/hello-sup-forums.html

its the same shit

Velocity calc? Current angle of orientation? That and the moon's Vel and AoO?

Book quotes, movie titles, song lyrics.

Mouth breather, that was 5 months ago. This is recent. Different string.

the morse code translate to REPLYTOTHISORYOURMOTHERWILLDIEINHERSLEEP

Same string my friend. The beginning of this road has not changed. What comes afterwards has been - well - trimmed a little - for you closer minded folks.

A single person has found his way to the next step 13 minutes ago. I am deeply disappointed.

How do we know you're the same person.

Clearly not. If you're disappointed, find a better audience to appease your 'eagerness' to find someone clever. 4-Chan isn't the best place.

Find this person: Gibson-11825

If you're the same person, and looking for a cryptographer. I think he'll suit your needs.

You're beautiful, OP.

OMG LOOK AT THOSE TRIPS
Bump btw

Gibson - 11825

US East

Find him, if you need a cryptographer.

Checked.

I am not looking for a cryptographer per se. I am looking for open minded folks that are actually able to engage in some projects that are unbearable alone.

I also prefer people that share my taste in how things are done.

We are all beautiful deep inside. Let nobody tell you otherwise, they are blinded by the lights of this world and do not understand the true beauty of life and matter.

One folk once said: "We are the universe experiencing itself". Isn't that true beauty?

He's still worth looking for.

Trust us.

decrypt with the morse code translation as a key give me
ZedM2SGiUWWI3iZYIm1Nt8PEskuckMZ8BiZs3Hb7sGY (hash)= �xY���c)(,r�]ɜz3s��YtT� V��s also, does anyone looked at the metadata of the source file ?

It also just equals "+" in Octal. Not sure about anything else though, looking into it.

what do you mean by It also just equals "+" in Octal.

Thanks m8

You do not understand my intentions. I doubt anyone unable to finish the simplest of my tests could be of any help to me.

Open up you mind ...

Carl Edward Sagan has anything to do here or nah

Apollo = Sun
Eris = 136199 Eris
Selene = 580 Selene
???

i don't get this shit. someone explain so i can be of use

dunno if this help but here is a part of the metadata

Fuck you

have you at least readed to what it translate ?
some guy sayd it was maybe a hash to decrypt

>"You do not understand my intentions."

The same can be said for you. I don't need to have incredible problem solving skills to be a source of information.

I guess some people can't accept help from someone who is 'clearly' below them.

Happy hunting, I'm sure you won't find what you're looking for because you're not looking for what you want.

yes it said " REPLYTOTHISORYOURMOMWILLDIEINHERSLEEPTONIGHT"

but do you know how he got the morse code ?

If true, then well fucking played.

it's true i checked and posted a decrypt of it

carl sagan the folk from was a researcher for the nasa and he lead the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI)
so you are telling me that they found alien life on
(1862) Apolo
(136199) Eris
(580) selene

and your picture with just one ball could tell us that just one of these have alien life?

am i on a right path or did i open mi mind too much?

I would never put a human being below me. I would only put them on another road.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

you can easily find translators from text to morse by using Google.

this is really gay