My ex "Accidentally" sent me the confirmation email for the airbnb her and her new bf reserved...

My ex "Accidentally" sent me the confirmation email for the airbnb her and her new bf reserved. I was able to use the confirmation number and found the exact reservation and date of their stay.

Got any ideas?

Find a way to cancel the reservation with the number?

Send her a food that she hates.
Also send her a morman bible or something.

Dubs says forget and move on

Nice trips.

dont do it bro, court is less lenient with men

Ask if you can prep the bull and wank in the corner while he takes her to sexual heights you could only dream of.

He could keep things legal

Kill yourself in the room so when they arrive they get a nasty shock.

Nahh, she was a fucking starfish in bed man. Luckily I can forget about that

Cancel the reservation. If anyone flips out on you, just say you got the confirmation and thought someone was using your details.

kick her ass out and move on

Mormon you idiot.

You could easily cancel the reservation, just call the place and tell them your reserver number, date, and your name and I'm sure they will.

A better idea would be to somehow upgrade her room/house or extend their stay instead. If it's at a hotel or something, hopefully upgrade them to a luxury suite for mad cash. That's if she/he is poor though, otherwise thanks for helping them.

This, or you could just call a dozen clowns or strippers, or some of both, ask them to come to the room and arrange to pay them up front in person. Bonus points if the performers are midgets

yeah order a bunch of food to be sent there.

That's actually pretty good

Do this, but use the name of her new bf for ordering a hooker

This, but only cancel one of them.

That way they not only have to find a new placed for one of them to stay, they'll also have to consider cancelling the other reservation as well so that they can stay together

Bumping for potential

stalking someone is not legal, if they ever find out

this is easy just check in to it before she does keep the door locked

He didn't stalk her, she had the email sent to him on purpose.

Advertise on Craigslist for a come-as-you-ar gangbang at the AirB&B address.

I can't help but imagine the room full of midget male strippers and clowns

I don't want to actually go out there, I'm not a crazy ex, I just want her to suffer

That's good, it could work. Maybe also put in a bit of rape fantasy in the ad, like "I'll roleplay like me and my gf don't know you, but you are to keep on anyway"

OP here, this sounds like the best so far. If I post through tor, I'll be like 99% covered right?

There's a line. I think that may be crossing it

Sounds to me like your ex and her new man are hosting a swingers party if you ask me

I guess so... Why don't you just post it from an internet café as well to be double sure?

if it is something illegal or potentially harmful then you shouldn't do it
because when the shit happen they gonna ask themselves why and she can easily traced back that she sent you the info

Good luck proving that OP did it tho

What if he made it less illegal. Like instead, posted a craigslist add for an open party instead?

well it has to look like some rednecks from the village next door wanted to play them a prank.

first of all, calling the mormons is never a bad idea. tell them where you live and that you want to talk or something. they are usually there the next day

>eat fuck tons of Mexican food day before check in
>drink 2 bottles of magnesium citrate
>go there before her
>shit in all the beds
>upper decker the toilet
>piss in the icebox
>slip out like a ghost in the night

the mexican zorro

Go there and pull the fire-alarm in the middle of the night. But first place wedges outside their door so they can't get out.

Cancel the reservation, then reserve it yourself.

Kek

change the name of the reservation. then when they arrive call the police and say someone is breaking in to kill you.

Who cares?

Yeah but uh... doors typically open into a room, so...

>First, tell your ex that you want to take her on a trip to same location, same time
>Watch her squirm for a bit
Now there are two courses of action
1:
>She agrees
>Monitor her every move
>see if she sneaks out
>Fuck with her and her boyfriend while boning
2:
>She says no
>once she goes with the boyfriend go on your tandem trip
>fuck with her and her boyfriend while boning

Rolling for this. Make sure they're hyped up on cocaine and dressed as mini WWE characters.

>this

Then sneak into the room via a very complex, intricate and convoluted plan just to place wedges (that they can remove) under the inside of the door! The adventure awaits!

Not here they don't.

it's mormans, idiot

Wait until she checks in, drop dox here, order hundreds of pizzas

craiglist thing would be good. but keep it legal, the rape thing is crossing the line.

Surprise them with a large Cheese Pizza delivery

order expensive shit like black dragon dildos and put their address on it. They will have to pay the courier otherwise they can be prosecuted. make sure to use proxy or vpn

Change your name to his. Kidnap him and kill him. Meet her at hotel. Rape her. Show booking to cops. Celebrate getting off by raping his corpse

It's idjit, idjit.

it's Hilary supporter, Hillary supporter