Tfw you win election by 200 000 votes and still not president. Only in America

>Tfw you win election by 200 000 votes and still not president. Only in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
youtube.com/watch?v=SUX9ja5ZY6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying 200 votes is a lot with a population the size of the USA's

kys liberal

"win"

200 000
Not 200 retarded

200 000 faggot. She still won the election in any other developed society

>Implying 200 000 votes is significant
Less than 1% LMAO

You know why they wont contest it? Cause they placed more than that in fake votes and dead voters. They would recount and challenge all of them

You have states that trump won and they froze the vote count. No votes turned in since Wednesday morning. Look at Utah for example.

Does not matter , she still got more votes

Representative democracy. Votes are weighted to avoid simple mindless totalitarianism of the masses.

You mean Tfw when you lose an election.

>Not understanding what the word "concede" means.

>not understanding the electoral college.

Liberals!

I'm a Democrat, but if you don't like the rules then find another country. She lost because we are a Democratic Republic. Not a democracy.

And there is a talk about military votes too. It could swing back easily.

You know Why they cant go by the popular vote? because that the margin for error is like 10% on a national level. 120 million votes it means that 12 million could be in error.

and seeing as the difference is way less then the margin for error it would be recounted for damn near ever.

Do you remember the Bush VS Gore thing? it was a super close race and came down to florida, where on a state level the margin for error is 5%. it was so close it took them 3 god damn months to recount and each time one or the other would be in the lead. IT took a supreme court decision to finish it.

When the margin for error allows for 12 millon people its hard to tell who actually won the popular vote.

Not only this, but if she had won they wouldn't cry about the electoral college. The hypocrisy with liberals is unmatched.

Stupid fucking nigger fag seh got 6 million FEWER votes than Obozo did in 12

when over 45% of voters didn't exercise that right

PSSSTTT DUMB FUCK......IF THEY WENT STRAIGHT BY POPULAR VOTE, SHIT HOLES LIKE NYC, CHICAGO, HOUSTON AND LA WOULD DECIDE OUR PRESIDENT'S EACH AND EVERY TIME. SO FUCK OFF NIGGGER.

What? the election is over dumbass all votes have been counted and Trump won. get over it

Plus you must be retarded to think anyone in the military voted for hillary

Cry all you want. Get the fuck over it. You've got a couple months, then roll up your fucking sleeves and get ready, because we're going to make America great again!

Calm down bitch, and by that logic then it should be that way because more people live there.

When you crunch the numbers its actually around 0.001%

Can confirm lots of military voted Hillary.

Military doesn't like uncertainty and it DEFINITELY doesn't like a crass, unstable, unqualfied buffoon in the top slot.

I saw a few Trump supporters on base but it was mostly Hillary supporters.

You fail basic US Civics. There is not a single popular election for President in the US. There is 51 (each state plus D.C.) elections to determine which group of electors from their state vote in the Electoral College, with each state's number of electors being equal to their congressional representation. This ensures that the small states aren't completely steam-rollered by a few big cities and limits the damage ballot stuffing can do.

Don't worry. Its important to remember that it doesn't matter who is the president. The world is run by corporations. Multi national ones. It is now no more than a side show. Please don't put any credence in these election results. It doesn't matter. Everyone who was president was either a puppet, or got assassinated. Remember this. The word of the day is status quo.

You faggot were okay with the electoral college, when Obama won 2x and didn't bother to have it changed before this election KYS libtards

Look you mongoloids. Heavy trump states have not finished reporting and they froze those to give her the popular vote

>I saw a few Trump supporters on base but it was mostly Hillary supporters.
Wow that was precise, next time you'll count the votes and decide for the next president since your experience is the best way to represent a whole population.

The electoral college still has to vote, on Dec 19th.

They don't HAVE to vote for Trump.

SIGN THIS PETITION:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

i can say the opposite. military also doesnt like compulsive liars who claim to land under sniper fire.

>source: in the military

>tfw you're just another fucking ear biting retard that literally doesn't know his own country's systems.

>totalitarianism of the masses.
you mean tyranny of the majority?

>hurrdurrdurrdurr I don't understand that popular vote doesn't win elections, duuurrrrrrrrrr

you play a game and you follow the rules. if you don't fucking like the rules then don't play the fucking game

HILLARY LOST THE GAME
YOU LOST THE GAME

Not realizing what the point of the electoral college is.

it actually an interesting solution to a pre internet pre phone civilization

never thought about it before seeing this election from far away

back in 1800-1900 i would not know the result until the first invasions started

This, desu.

yeah....it's a majority, asshole

Huh

>literally not knowing what majority means

and we're not a direct democracy

you are probably one of the people rioting and beating trump supporters up in mobs, please stop your fascist hate tactics and stop being violent

This is either one really dedicated troll, or alot of non-americans no nothing about electoral college. Which is surprising

trump won the popular vote almost everywhere in the country by county, but in a few liberal counties clinton had an advantage because of the sheer amount of people living on top of each other

since leftists love living in tight spaces on top of each other I'm perfectly fine with all of them moving to california and NYC so they can have their own government there

we'll just build some walls around those places too

Shillary lost the primary to Bernie, so by rights she should not have run against Mein Drumpf to begin with.

This. The founding fathers were geniuses.

Also California and several other states literally let illegals vote because voter ID laws are rayciss. The real story is the EC successfully negating mass Democrat voter fraud.

Most Prime Ministers are not even voted for directly in most Parliamentary systems.

Navy guy here,

My command literally had a party when we found out trump won. They let us off work early and told us to celebrate. I have not meant one clinton supporter in my area. I know personal experience is bullshit most of the time but i have been seeking these people out and have not found them. Its probably because how adamant hillary was about sending us to war. Another thing is trump talks about is increasing military spending and that is good for us because congress and obama have been cutting our pay for the past 8 years.

But she didn't win the election. She lost by 62 or more electoral votes.

Majority of states voted for trump...That's why it's done the way it is you dumb fuck.

You take out California alone and Trump was ahead by millions.

cuckafornia wants to secde, would be a glorious day if those freeloaders left with their 55 electoral votes :)

truth is, we would have exactly the same hysteria and discussions and rage if hillary won.

only a third candidate would be a viaable option. but you idiots never vote for a third party

>Also California and several other states literally let illegals vote...
No, they didn't.

Nah, I don't think conservatives would be rioting and holding protests just because they lost a fair election.

yea i heard the military loves people who lie about being under sniper fire and want to start WW3.....yea thats the one ill go with haha yea! maybe they'll believe me!!!!

To be fair
>USA is a republic
>neither candidate got 50% of the vote
>no majority

i would agree if it wasnt about hillary clinton

>HURR what is a constitutional republic

Direct democracy = mob rule

Jew York and Commiefornia would destroy any and all elections

The electoral college did exactly what it was put in place to do.

We didn't riot when black hillary won in 08 sooo

>MUH POPULAR VOTE
>MUH POPULAR VOTE
>MUH POPULAR VOTE
>MUH POPULAR VOTE
>MUH POPULAR VOTE
>MUH POPULAR VOTE
>MUH POPULAR VOTE
>MUH POPULAR VOTE

Learn more about politics, faggot.

Most western democracies dont even get to vote for their prime minister period. Their prime ministers are usually the representative of the largest party in parliament. There is no directly electing them.

Let them secede, and they can take in all the Mexicans they want. Let's see how that works out for them.

if you check good trends for things like i'm going to move to canada if X wins, it's fairly obvious that only far leftists hate america when they don't get their participation trophy

cmon, obama was not even close to hillary

you guys would have to start drinking a lot of tea with hillary. only that way you can survive having a queen

>good
*google

Prove that illegals didn't vote

shit holes, huh?

He wasn't as bad but they stand for nearly the exact same things. That's why he was so far up her ass this time around

>acting as if the popular opinion doesn't matter
I bet if the tables were turned, you'd be making a thread about how the election was rigged or something equally as stupid.

This thread has the right of it. The idea dates back to Plato, with his concept of a Republic. The reason for representative democracy (the Electoral College, in the case of the US) is to avoid mob rule. Essentially, the Electoral College is designed to keep any single city from gaining too much power. Since people who live in large, populous cities or states tend to vote the same way, it keeps them from being able to eek out victories each election, dominating the populations that live in less-populous areas.

The primary mechanism that enables the situation we're facing in this election (and in 2000) is the Senate. Every state is assigned Electors for each Representative (which are assigned based on population) and for each Senator, of which each state is assigned 2. The assignment of Electors to the evenly-distributed count of Senators is what ensures populous states like California have to live in accord with less-populous states like Montana.

In short, the Electoral College is what saves us from mob rule, and it's good that we have it.

>implying ANY country should use past the post voting anyway
>implying the votes of the poor and stupid should matter
>implying all citizens have an equal chance to riot

Dub dubs speaks some truth

while i understand the purpose im not a big fan of this. The people have chosen, plain and simple. This kind of action allows manipulation of results, in a way the public cant control.

I bet if you sucked as much dick as you cry you'd be a rich man faggot

"I bet.."

Yeah that's all you can do cuz you lost and we'll never know lel

if you dont like how the electoral process works then you can leave, fucking pinko.

>tfw you dont understand the electoral college system

Every state has different concerns and issues. Without the electoral college the president would be decided by 2 or 3 states and none of the others would get a say.

i know one thing's for sure, the secret service boys will have a more comfortable 8 years ahead of them, too bad for the poor fuckers who have to remain with clinton since she's a first lady, I hope this loss kills her if she doesn't wind up in hot water

>cause you lost
Man, you trump fags are just as bad as the burnie fags you complained about.
>implying i'm even american

We accept her one of us

youtube.com/watch?v=SUX9ja5ZY6M

>makes a claim
>wants others to refute the claim instead of supporting it
wasted trips tbh

Yeah but now Trump is president and you're just buttblasted cause you can't be a cuck in the open anymore.

There is literally nothing to stop them. Loretta Sanchez was first elected to the US Congress by the weight of the non-citizen vote. Thousands of non-citizens voted in her district. Some 2500 were disallowed before the recount was halted before it was completed.

I'm glad that trump won, but honestly kinda wish hillary had. South park made me realize that big daddy bill would've been our first First Gentleman.

Regret

"If you don't like it, you can giiiit out!"
The logic of the average american.

I hope the first missile president Trump fires cums right up your ass

she lost 80% of the countries counties.

explain your logical retard.

imagine the shitstorm if trump lost. everyone says the followers of hillary are harmless, and yet they cause so much racism and bullshit

>posts claim
>gets trips
>trips of truth
Faggot

Good thing we'll increase spending instead of figuring out why the fuck an off brand band aid costs $12

That's been our motto since the beginning. If we stopped pandering to every little whiny bitch, our shit wouldn't be so fucked up.

I think we need to figure out why your dumbass is paying $12 for some bandaids.