Have you ever realized one of your friends is a fellow user on here?

Have you ever realized one of your friends is a fellow user on here?

>be me
>hanging out with best friend of 5 years smoking a bowl on his back porch
>friend lives in a rural area and his house is surrounded by a forest.
>get high and decide to have make a bon fire with other friends
>call friends and while they're on their way we start to gather wood
>friend warns me not to go by old pile of small brush in back corner of yard
>mfw he slips up and says that there are sneks in there
>not sure if he just fucked up saying snake
>go silent for a moment and quietly reply "kek" to test the waters.
>he stops dead in his tracks, looks at me and says "no fucking way"
>mfw when we both realize we've both been on Sup Forums for years and never knew it.

Is it really that big of a deal?

It made our night, it was fucking hilarious to just sit and talk about all the shit we've seen on here over the years.

>>mfw when we both realize we've both been on Sup Forums for years and never knew it.
there are shitloads of people on Sup Forums. I would like to know who these people are that post the racist stuff. I don't care, all I'm saying is that they never express that shit IRL. I mean, if anyone spoke like that IRL they'd be instantly demonized and other unlimitedly bad punishments, the shit would probably make national news, who knows - it doesn't even make sense.

Op here, we spoke about that exact thing. We both have posted racist things just for the keks, even though we're not racist at all. He even said he started a Donald trump praise thread even though he hates the guy. I think it's more people just doing it for fun than anything, though there is no doubt real racists, sexists, pedos and what not, I think most of it is just people fuckin around.

>couple friends show me Sup Forums freshman year of hs
>had friends in a different city who went on Sup Forums
Most of my friends either browsed or at least knew what Sup Forums was. Now most of them are sjws and hate this place.
Been here since 08. Can't stop coming back cause I'm addicted

would be kek if you rated each others dicks

Op again, see I never talk about Sup Forums to people because most people who know about it, hate it.

armyfag here, we had a new captain attached to us during an exercise and one of my buddies was acting like an autist, being sleep fucked and iritated i told him to an hero without thinking about it even though he doesnt know what it means. the new captain literally lost his shit laughing, i immediately caught on and said OP is a faggot and he started laughing harder. from that point on just like OP we started talking about stupid Sup Forums shit and had a good laugh. turns out he is a super cool dude and definitely helped getting through the shitty exercise.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had this experience, I can't tell you how good it was to talk and laugh with someone about the mad max troll digging out his basement.

yeah man it was a good feeling. had no idea who this guy is, being a filthy non commissioned member we usually keep our space from officers and dont speak unless we have to and fucking Sup Forums, the literal definition of autism and being antisocial plebs brought us together of all things. we still talk when we see each other randomly on base.

theres so many habbenings, so easy to get lost in them if someones been around for roughly the same period of time.

I pretend to be a normie to most of my friends, a some friends do know I come here but they will never understand our world of dank memes

it would be pretty cool to realize somebody at work is a fag... I've had my suspicions with a couple of people but never dared mention it

Op again, that's me, I have a damn good social live and a great circle of friends, I always figured they were all normies until this. I never dared mention Sup Forums for fear I would just be labeled a pedo or racist or something. I still probably won't ever mention it to anyone but him.

i don't know anyone who's racist without citing grounded facts (and facts aren't racist so i don't know how much that counts), same with sexist people except i feel people give far too much slack to women (to the point that it damages things), and the only pedo i ever met isn't attracted to kids so much as he really really really doesn't want to have sex with a woman who several guys have already had sex with. he won't even touch it

samefag here, in fact, i actually know more women who've slept with very young guys (like 12-14 years old) than guys that have

samefag again, and they DID do it because they were getting off on corrupting young men and dominating them. and they got off on it... in more ways than one...

I can't imagine that you've known people who actually speak about these things.

I could see the racism thing, everyone has those few racist family members, but not a pedo openly talking about his preference. Or a female openly talking about having sex with a child. Unless you live in a hospital for the criminally insane.

It sounds more like you're justifying your own views by using fictional people. People don't even talk about their fetishes openly (maybe in the company of close friends).

>discover friend browses Sup Forums
>have a laugh about with him
>now every time I see him he makes meme refences
kill me please somebody

>a female openly talking about having sex with a child. Unless you live in a hospital for the criminally insane.

i had a gf that cheated on me with a 14-15 year old boy who was the friend of her friend's 14 year old boyfriend. years before that she was bragging - BRAGGING to my friend that she had sex with this 12 year old boy. The kid was 12. i also know someone that i'm very close to whose close friends have told me that she'd have sex with every one of her nephew's middle school and highschool friends.

let me think of more stories

>It sounds more like you're justifying your own views by using fictional people

sounds like? just facts. not sure what your logic is here

Did you kiss then fuck each other you fat neck bearded faggot cunt ?

Went to college. Was on Sup Forums on phone.
2 of 3 roommates walk in, see I'm on Sup Forums instantly ask what boards I use and started talking about crazy shit.
Fucking crazy to think we all started around 07. I still come time to time, I think they finally quit

>fictional people.
who would do this? if you know someone who's done that why don't you hold them accountable? for some reason nowadays the people committing fraud are let off the hook and then everyone else pays the price (which winds up being a higher cost than if only the one person paid the cost). It's your fault for allowing your own perspective to become warped.

If you haven't witnessed someone doing this then you are the one who does it

Yeah, I'm not buying any of it. You sounds more like a young boy who wishes one of these women would do that to you, and trying your hardest to believe it's a common thing among women.

Wait, so because I've never spoken to a pedo, openly about his or her crimes then I am the pedo?

you're diving waaaaay off into space now... come back down to earth.

you know, i'm sure you'll say you're trolling or something if you were to be definitively proven wrong. but there are people who actually believe what you're saying. it's not like the two can be distinguished. so either you're walking a known path with expected outcomes (which a troll simply wouldn't do) or you're serious. And I think you're serious, so we can conclude that your incorrect, and you should rethink whatever made you think what you said.

>trolling Sup Forums into thinking im 12 years old and stupid
>tagged in photo on facebook
>pic related

I'm talking about someone making up fictional people to do .

it appears you're saying that user desires to have sex with older women. i'm not making the connection here about why someone who wished for that would make up stories on the internet to tell anonymous people to change things in real life. how does that work?