Is islam really that bad? or should we really be worried about lots of them moving here?

is islam really that bad? or should we really be worried about lots of them moving here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1THY5lWiGLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

No WHAT?

Yes

Bait.

Yes.

no u

No

It's a religion like any other. The thing is muslims tend to be less hypocritical towards what they're supposed to believe in thus resulting in a behavior disconnected from our current civilisation. Christians shouldn't eat pork either and despite Jesus telling you to love thy neighbor the Bible is as intolerant avec the Qu'ran.

Anyway, yes, it's that bad but one shouldn't dramatise about having lots of muslims coming in. It's not such a big deal.

Is that the allspark?

yeah i figured it wouldnt ever get as bad as it is in Europe but fuck me... it seems like they are fucking everything up over there

yea man a lot of things on the same level
like eating pork and executing children
same thing

Christians were never told not to eat pork. Just the Hebrews.

Islam is a pagan Arab warrior cult with a thin veneer of misunderstood Christianity and Judaism. I cannot be a "religion of peace" and was never intended as such. It is a religion ofg conquest. That being said, for some time Muslims were mostly peaceful and did not make trouble for their neighbors. Unfortunately, since the 1970s, the Saudis have been spreading their radical Salafist sect around the world like a form of psychological warfare.

The most reasonable response is that Muslim immigration is "problematic" and no truly fair solution is readily at hand.

Ex-Muslim here. Not all Muslims are bad, many have reformed but trust me when I say there are easily enough bad, backwards Muslims to be troublesome. Especially if you let them in a place with a different culture en mass.

Are you retarded? Deuteronomy 14:8

"The pig, because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud, it is unclean for you. You shall not eat any of their flesh nor touch their carcasses."

>Christian logic

Islam is the biggest threat to civilization

i feel bad for kind of agreeing with this. other than climate change.

I'm a Canadian in Egypt right now and the switch was made from a fixed currency rate to a floating rate. About 90% of the population had their life savings cut in half by the collapse of the exchange rate and gross inflation in overall costs of goods and services. They are great people. But the situation is dismal. Pretty sure I'd be pissed if I was them. There was to be a civil protest in Cairo yesterday and very few showed up because the opposition has ak47's and riot gear. But this is the world we live in.

thats awesome,would love to visit if i didnt risk dying because im white.

Yes, because even ignoring terrorist attacks and rise in rape rates that always accompany a higher muslim population, everything else about their culture is fucked as well. Think about it - they've been at war with themselves and the rest of the world for thousands of years.

Female genital mutilation is a-ok. 11 countries making up hundreds of millions of people hang gays in the streets, and think it's acceptable punishment for petty thievery to cut off someone's hand with a sword. Having sex with an impure woman is disgusting, better fuck this goat instead. Aw shit, no goat around. Better rape this little boy instead. This isn't even a dramatic exaggeration, this is actually how these countries are. Muslim countries make up a huge portion of the world, and they have led campaigns of conquest many times that make the "colonial expansion" period that western culture is supposed to feel so bad about, look like child's play.

kek

- Nice trips

That's Jewish law, dipshit.

Stay in zemelik or Giza... The guys with guns are on your side, Egyptian citizens have almost no rights. Tourism is their entire countries revenue. I'm white too, and it's a great place to visit. It's just a bit tough to stomach their situation, $50 USD/CAN is about 600-700 Egyptian pounds, or the equivalent of some people's monthly salary (low end of the spectrum). I've eaten here from the equivalent of $.20 through to 5 star $30 meals...

16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…

As christian u not allowed to eat pork, cuz u disobey jesus.

ok cool. live in the US, il have to save up and go sometime later in life.

Well you're obviously forgetting magnetic pole reversal.
Just another thing to fuck up your day

Here is a list of all Christian countries conquered by militant Moslems since 1529:

Here is a partial list of Moslem countries conquered by Christians: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq (the first time), Iraq (again), Iran, Pakistan, East Pakistan, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai….

Its really not. The problem is wahhabism and the Saudis.

I've met plenty of Moroccans, a country that is 99% Muslim, and every one I've met has been chill.

The House of Saud is just a fucking plague.

this right here is why we need a new crusade.
DEUS VULT!

Except Muslims were invading europe for hundreds of years before the Crusades. They literally had to push them back or face extinction. Notice how none of those countries are christian now? Stop defending the "religion of peace" when they're busy brutally murdering each other as well as every country they come near.

It's an amazing experience, albeit humbling. Advice to you... Once you hit up Giza and the giant pile of stones known as the pyramids, and take your cruise through the Egyptian museum, head EAST... Alexandria, Luxor, and if you are trying to 5 star it, hurghada. Everything changes once you are out of cairo... It's not as hectic or aggressive shopkeeps. And crossing the road, DONT run. There are very few intersection lights and NO cross walks. Keep a consistent pace and they will avoid hitting you. The lines on the road are only a general indication of the flow of traffic, people don't actually stay between them. There are cases where poor children are maimed at birth because we all know the guy with no arm or leg will likely turn a bigger profit while begging... Do not buy in. The problem is once you are born into poverty, there is no way out.

Thanks for your insightful input, now fuck off.

Islam USA: Inside America's only Muslim-majority city, where the call to prayer echoes in the streets - and Syrian refugees are welcomed in defiance of the governor

amerifags are fucked why are you not doing something you fucks!
youtube.com/watch?v=1THY5lWiGLk

If Jews can have Israel, why can't Arabs have a caliphate?

Religion = fairytale accepted as reality

No

Ok

*tips fedora*

But you're right of course.

The whole thing about boys and girls... The female circumcision thing is true... But the problem is that girls are married off to another family... So the poor hope for boys because they stick around the family and can hopefully support mom and dad when they are old and unable to do so. Girls once married almost never return home. Males and females in Egypt have equal rights, but societal norms mean that men work till they die and women tend to the house hold affairs. Things are getting better here, but it's likely to be around 100 years before they catch up to the western world. It is the reality here.

Fear the united atheist alliance

aaaaaand thread derailed

>shoes
>on the couch

Fucking savage

Islam is not the problem, PEOPLE are the problem . You shouldn't need to worry now that Trump is president. However Islam will still thrive, its the fastest growing religion in the world and in the US. Americans are the ones who are converting.

Islam is not THAT bad. It's just radical islam. But as the name suggests, it's still islam.

>Is islam really that bad?
Subjective. How can you fault a religion if it gives you morals and ideals to live by? But how can you forgive a religion that preaches killing those who disagree with you? How can you fault a religion for bringing a small glimmer of prosperity to the countries that practice it? How can you forgive a religion that killed off the ones who didn't convert to make that happen?

>Should we really be worried about lots of them moving here?
Yes. Not because they're "dangerous criminals omg", but because the main reason why we don't get along with them is because of culture shock. Their beliefs are completely foreign to us, just like ours are to them. Our inability to reconcile these differences diplomatically is why we keep killing each other. A culture that cannot understand our own, that refuses to assimilate to our own, cannot peacefully coexist with us in the near future. Until something radical changes in their belief structure, they'll never be able to peacefully exist en masse with Western civilization.

Consider that Muslim countries were at the forefront of scientific and cultural development 1500 years back.
The problem with present Islam is that there is a silent majority growing more and more secular and a loud, well funded minority, the Muslim World League, that pursues political interests on the back of Islam.
Well, you can also say that the majority is the problem because they really don't try hard keeping their radical minority in check.

I Love Muslim Woman because they Worship my FORESKIN

It was interesting to learn why the usual woman is covered, from the headscarf right through to the full on ninja. When you can't see their body, it becomes much more difficult to objectify them. And you talk to the man on behalf of the woman because you don't have the right to speak to the woman directly. It's not that she is not worthy of speaking, but more that you have not earned the right to speak to her. I was mind blown at that one... But I have to admit... Seeing the full on ninja wearing glasses literally collapsed my sides in laughter... The entire body covered except an inch of toes and some sense glare.