HARRY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT DID YOU PUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BITCHASS NAME IN THE PIECE OF FUCKING GOBLET OF FIRE YOU SHIT...

HARRY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT DID YOU PUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BITCHASS NAME IN THE PIECE OF FUCKING GOBLET OF FIRE YOU SHIT EATING GNAT!!!!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uO88HKHVjGI
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOWEVER

sure, if they have trains and cars, why not guns?

The nearly dead dumbledore's replacement

in the books it said sirius was killing people with a "metal wand" that most people said was just a gun

>HOWEVER

Will this replace kino as the new meme of the month?

one can only hope

They told the muggles he was killing people with a gun. Wizards didn't know wtf this was so someone put it in terms of being like a metal wand.

why do the wizards just not use a gun?

>take time casting a spell that could fuck YOU up instead of the opponent
>instead of just pulling out a gun and shooting the fucker in the face

the whole series is dumb. voldemort just asks a teacher how to become immortal and he's like
>but surely you're not...
>oh, i'm just asking how it works in theory.
>Great! How about a nice cup of tea?

It's pretty heavily implied that Slughorn was fucking Riddle. Thats why he told him, to keep him quiet.

>It's a "Gandalf orders the teachers to gas the Slytherin Barracks with Zyklon B" episode

Yeah, but still. It means random students could relatively easily find out how to become fucking immortal. That shit should be kept beyond their reach no matter what.

>it's a "Dumbledore locks himself on top of Sarumans rooftop to create a casus belli against Isengard episode

It's an incredibly difficult and painful piece of magic that involves killing somebody. Slughorn had no reason to suspect his star pupil, who had a completely clean record, was seriously considering doing it. And he hardly walked him through the step-by-step process.

>its a redditors invade Sup Forums marathon

>It's pretty heavily implied that Slughorn was fucking Riddle
Seriously?

No. Ignore the pedos.

>It's an incredibly difficult piece of magic
>Slughorn had no reason to suspect his star pupil
>Slughorn had no reason to suspect his star pupil could possibly have any interest in dark magic even if his mother was a whore who used evil magic on her husband who ran away and he was totally unloved throughout his entire life
It's dumb.I get Hogwarts is just a school for kids but they're teaching them extremely dangerous things. I'm surprised this didn't happen all the time considering they can easily use their magic for evil.

Well kind of. I don't remember the specifics, but something Rowling released in Pottermore about Slughorn was interpreted by the fans as the Slug Club being a kind of grooming circle. It was released around the time people found out that 90% of the BBC and British government are molesting children.

Damn Raimi, I think this was a little bit over the top but I guess these were just different times.

The point of him asking was more to ask what would happen if you split your soul into seven, not to ask how to do it. It's pretty much stated that he already knew how to make one when he asked.

But idk if that's what it's like in the movies, I haven't seen them in ages

Albusposting will be this board's salvation

Oh no a wizard book for children doesn't make perfect sense.

Oh no books for children should all be poorly written and stupid. fuck off

The shouldn't but most are and spending your time reading the good ones is much better use of your time than complaining about the shit ones unless you're a literal fucking retard.

/fmg/ - failed memes general

So, complaining about people talking about a bad book series meant for children is a better way to spend your time?

Pretty much yeah.

>snape could you please shut the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

It seems awful similar to shitposting to me.

>he thinks logic is the most important thing in a work of art

It's nice that you can't read. It's so brave you're trying.

>he can't follow a conversation
>he doesn't know what context or subtext are

So brave

Remember the time the twins almost killed Ron by forcing him to make an unbreakable vow? Wands are more dangerous than guns but they give them to 10 year olds. Is Rowling a liberetardian or something?

this man is fearless

In England? I thought guns were banned there?

So is cocaine but that doesn't stop people getting it

>Wizards didn't know wtf this was
Are they literally retarded?

Yeah, cocaine is illegal in usa too but surely there's no cocaine around...

He isn't but you obviously are. Wizards are cut off from the rest of the world, they have no idea what a gun is. So they had it explained as "metal wand".

How would a wizard with spec ops training and muggle tech fare in the wizarding world?

Remember how the twins saw Ron sleeping with Peter Pettigrew from 11-13 and didn't say a word?

You know damn well how it'd go..

>ACCIO GUN

Badly, because you're mixing together two completely separate universes to create shitty fanfiction.

Moo

That's what made him so terrifying. Even the police couldn't stop him.

>Wizards are cut off from the rest of the world
What the fuck? Most(?) of them literally live in the normal world.

Rowling has said in an all out war, muggles would win.

Arthur Weasley, the fucking head of misuse of muggle objects department has no fucking clue what electricity, rubber ducks or any other muggle technology is. Wizards simply don't mix with muggles, it has been established again and again in the books.

link?

Though that's kind of strange seeing as there are so few purebloods. A decent number of wizards must be mingling with, and marrying, muggles.

I actually can't find it now. I'm sure I read it somewhere, but maybe not. Still though, considering the number of wizards there are (4 in Harrys dorm, means 10 per year per house, means 40 per year, means 280 students in the only wizard school in England) and their complete lack of undertanding of muggle tech, I'm still team Muggle here.

doesn't make it any less retarded, they live in a muggle world, most of them aren't purebloods, they should know about guns and such things for their own fucking safety

>be me, a wizard in hogwarts
>cast locomotor mortis on the great hall
>order every single furniture of hogwarts to murder everybody

How do wizards even practice spells if they just gotta say two words for everything?

How do they even manage to completely ignore hundreds of years of human advancement? What did the British wizards do during the last two world wars?

Fucking cancerous samefag spamming his redmeme

the world was never fully explained so anything anyone tries to tell you will only be conjecture

TWO WORDS
youtube.com/watch?v=uO88HKHVjGI

I think during WWII they had their own war going on with Dumbledore's ex-bf.

They do build flying cars though, they must have some understanding of modern day technology

If I remember correctly at least one of the world wars was caused by Grindelwald, Dumbledore stopped him.
Why would they concern themselves with magicless cattle?

idk if it was built it was definitely enchanted though
that invisibility button could just be a lighter or headlights or something
arthur loves muggle shit so he probably found a beat up old car that wasn't running and enchanted it himself

They don't build flying cars, the car Weasleys had was a ford anglia with an enchantment on it.

Wasn't it emphasized that muggle tech don't work in magical locations due to the incredibly powerful protections in place?

Didn't he start WWII?

It's really weird no wizard in this time ever picked up a gun and said "hey this is actually pretty effective, maybe we should pay more attention to the muggels before they kill us all"

why do you think the germans were winning?

>even if his mother was a whore who used evil magic on her husband who ran away and he was totally unloved throughout his entire life
Yeah but neither Slughorn nor Riddle knew this at this point.

yeah phones and shit
all a gun is is a metal tube with a piece of metal with gunpowder behind it
in the last movie they use gunpowder to blowup the bridge at hogwarts the most heavily warded place on earth so i'm pretty sure a gun would still work there

Then why was Sirius Black using it? Did he have an enchanted gun? If so, more people should have done it tbf

Maybe they can stop it with a simple spell. Plus they can heal non-magical wounds with a wand wave.

I don't think he was directly involved in the events but I think Rowling implied that it wasn't a coincidence. Like so much negativity and trouble in the wizarding world bled into muggle society too and influenced their conflict.

>Then why was Sirius Black using it?
Get some sleep.

A team of crack special forces soldiers could have solved every problem in the Harry Potter universe. Send FOXHOUND to care of all those magical terrorists. It's not like they can cast a spell to stop bullets.

Does this affect strictly mechanical stuff like clocks and guns? I was under the impression that it only interferes with electronics but it has been a while

>Then why was Sirius Black using it?
He wasn't. This is just what they told muggles so they'd consider him dangerous.

So what you're saying is... Hitler did nothing wrong?

Harrys watch stops working, but I don't know if it's ever stated if it's an electrial or clockwork watch.

No he wasn't using it you retard, he used his wand.
When he escaped from prison the muggle prime minister was informed, and the muggles were told he was armed.

someone explain this shit joke to me

Why is this thought making me horny

watch the ending of the 1st harry potter

I would argue that a bullet moves to fast to stop magically, they still need time to cast a spell. And they should at least be worried about voldemort just stealing a nuke to kill harry

>slytherin is indirectly responsible for the jew holocaust

SIX MILLION POINTS TO GRIFFYNDOR
TWENTY TWO MILLION POINTS TO GRIFFYNDOR
SIX TRILLION POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR
GRIFFYNDOR

because daddy didn't love you

Voldemort would have had a chance if he had just stolen Metal Gear REX from Shadow Moses Island.

Nah just communication devices and such, it seems to be things like radios and internet that run on interpreting electromagnetic radiation. I know it's really nerdy and I doubt Rowling had it in mind, but it seems like magic disrupts normal electromagnetism so that it becomes unreadable by other devices. This means that everything like cell phones, muggle radios, internet, etc... won't work, but should have most other things be fine. It might cancel out most electrical things in general, but guns would definitely be fine since they run on simple combustion. Besides, all of that is only in places like Hogwarts where there has been so much magic for so long that it's really strong everywhere, as far as we know there's no way to just send out a wizard EMP.

Voldemort is a pureblood supremacist. He would never know about or use muggle technology.
So what if a bullet moves to fast? Just enchant your robe to stop all fast moving projectiles, I think they had something called the cushioning charm.
Also I would argue that a simple "protego" would protect from the nuclear blast. And no, it wouldn't take a powerful wizard, magic is magic. It protects from all non-magical harm.

Or loved you too much.

>there will never be a series about Aurors tracking down and fighting Death Eaters during Voldemort's first rise to power

Hermione said a scuba tank wouldn't work in the 4th book. That is quite retarded (how can laws of physics stop working?) but it's magic.

Enchant nuke.

>magic is magic. It protects from all non-magical harm
Tell that to people who died from falling off shit or getting sick or starving or everything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98