Not 1 day in office and he's already going back on his word

Not 1 day in office and he's already going back on his word.
Trump was my last fucking hope that we could get an honest guy in office to change things the way they say they would during campaigning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XJVAMCiUBg
nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/national/health-science/next-kentucky-governors-aca-animus-raises-concerns-in-coal-country/2015/11/09/5143a0ea-8492-11e5-8ba6-cec48b74b2a7_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stupid gullible faggot

Wait. You're last hope of an honest person was Donald Trump. You are the dumbest man alive.

Trump sure is the god of all chantards,nigga Baited a whole country.

Of course he should keep parts of the ACA. It isn't an entirely bad plan, although it clearly needs to be improved. There are going to be a lot of things you Trumpettes will be upset about because you just got cucked so hard, your heads will be spinning. Trump changed his tune completely after seeing what a classy guy President Obama is. He's going to piss the GOP off, and make friends with the dems. Watch!

Just don't stop americans I beg you, the whole world is laughing at your country righr now, please don't fuckin stop you deserve all this shit fuckin retarded overweight neckbeards

Usually, I get upset at statements like this. But you're actually fucking right. I fought for him so many times against people and defending him. I feel like a gullible idiot tbh

Usually, I get upset at statements like this. But you're actually fucking right. I fought for him so many times against people and defended him. I honestly considered him the people's champion. I feel like a gullible idiot tbh

>honest
>the guy who said he'd build a wall across the border with Mexico and get them to pay for it

Wut

>Trump was my last fucking hope that we could get an honest guy in office

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jesus you are a stupid fuck, that or a subtle and skilled troll

An idiot I know posted the "they're going to throw Hillary in jail!" and not an hour later Trump's advisers are "oh, that jail stuff is just campaign talk".

PFFFFTAHAHAHHA

wut

Wait so he's gonna keep the good shit and replace the stupid shit that only benefits insurance and medical companys that had to be paper clipped in because goldman-Sachs would have put an end to obama going into Syria? Oh.. oh that hasn't came out yet.. look at these tittes and forget what you read

you're pretty fucking stupid mate.

Usually, I get upset at statements like this. But you're actually fucking right. I fought for him so many times against people and defended him. I honestly considered him the people's champion. I feel like a gullible idiot tbh

because it wasn't a bad idea, just with good ideas that are mean to help the needy niggers take advantage of it and that they did, along with it being completely unfair to people who run businesses. he'll simply try to make it where people can take advantage of it and those who need it get what they need

>Trump
>honest guy

You should have voted the Johnson

Hillary voter here. I feel your pain.

The Democratic party and modern liberalism are dead to me.

only few days after they lose and libcucks are showing how tolerant, respectful and well educated they are

youtube.com/watch?v=9XJVAMCiUBg

can't take advantage of it*

Man, if he did 10% of what he said he would do the US government would be bankrupt in 10 years and the world would be in crisis... he wouldn't self-sabotag just because some stupid people with no concept of economy were happy

Welcome to politics, you should know that senators make bold promises just to get into office.

Trump is the quintessence of that proclivity.

Then you're a fucking idiot. Trump can't even tell the truth about his actual family name and has lied about his wealth and businesses all the time.
I bet he'll do not a single thing he promised. Sucker.

It's just so fucking funny to see how fucking stupid americans are hahahahaha.

But you all deserve it who voted for Trump. You are so fucking stupid that you don't even understand it yourself.

Trump was brilliant. He mindfucked you all the way into thinking that he actually was going to do all these things. XD ANYBODY with some brain function knew from the start that Donald Trump is only a master brander and that's it. He is no politician, no financial guy. He is a SALES MAN! A brilliant sales man hahaha

To all adorable and great Americans who voted for Hillary. GOD BLESS YOU

To all IDIOTS who voted for Trump, LOSERS! YOU GOT PUNKED!

Hillary was a much better choice, desu

she was the most honest

Don't waste your time. Nobody wants to read in between the lines. It's all black and white.

What we do has an affect on the entire world dumbass

Trump is going to be a generic politician.

It's not your fault. Some people are simply born dumb and stupid and easily buys anything that someone tells them.

Just be proud to be an American who voted.

Calm down dude. He hasn't even had one day in office. And what he gets done will depend largely on his ability to compromise with members of the house and senate. Chill the fuck out and let the guy get in office before you off yourself.

This.

Trump ain't gonna do shit. It's all part of the master plan you fags.

>Trump was my last fucking hope that we could get an honest guy in office to change things the way they say they would during campaigning.

You voted for the wrong candidate then. The problems with this country don't stem from the government, it's the wealthy elite and corporations who interfere with politics and hoard wealth who are the problem.

Donald Trump claimed he was an outsider and everyone believed hiim. Yes, a millionaire businessman known for sending jobs overseas who surrounded himself with advisors like Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Ann Coulter, and Guliani is an 'outsider'. Donald Trump was never the solution to our problems, he is the problem incarnate. Big businesses have been interfering in politics for decades and now you voted one into the Presidency. Great job.

You fucking retard.

The only 2 good parts of Obama was the staying on parents health insurance until 26 and the fact you cant deny someone for prior medical reasons. I work at a recovery services company and insurance can literally just refuse to pay becuase you pissed positive 20 years ago.

This is what we want.

>thinking the president or congress have any actual power

Even a billionaire like Trump is still overwhelmingly owned by the banks and corporations that actually govern this country. Fucking get with the program.

How long after election day do they keep these things running?

hell i'm a democrat and even I can see the appeal of Trump to a certain degree, but who thinks he's really going to be able to "change" anything? I mean, look at the cabinet members that are swarming around him? Chris Christie? Newt Gingrich? These are literally establishment cronies, the very definition of politicians you wouldn't trust with a pet rock let alone a position of high office. Trump is going to be a malleable pawn for neo-cons and religious conservative nuts. Congrats.

>whole part of his campain was about how the mainstream media is corrupt
>as soon as he wins mainstream media reports something about trump backpaddeling on his issues
Really makes you think...

samefaggin more info

Why dont you fucken read the entire article and figure out what hes talking about.

>But in the interview, Mr. Trump said he told the president that he would consider keeping two provisions of the law: the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of a patient’s pre-existing condition; and the one that allows parents to keep their children on their insurance plans until they turn 26.

WE WANT THAT. THAT IS GOOD!
Stop reading just titles you stupid niggers. Read the fucken article. This is why the media abuses you. You are fucking retarded.

nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html

"Trump Floats an Olive Branch"

No, Trump is looking at Obama care and deciding if there was some good points to it. He is going to trash the mandatory shit and the state healthcare.

This is what we want. This is what you and me voted for. This is good.

dumb niggers

>Not 1 day in office and he's already going back on his word.

He's not the president until January

that's why he said "not 1 day in the office", because he didn't have a day as president yet

What made you think trump would be honest in charge? Do you not remember how he rolled over and took it when he visited the president of Mexico?

So were you hoping for a full repeal of it and then a new one where they did nothing similar? Or would you rather realize that they may have gotten some right on and some wrong on? Why throw the baby out with the bathwater? Keep the shit that works well and correctly and get right of the shit that fucks over people. But whatever..... there is no grey in the world right? It's all black and white.

You are an idiot now

Those two prisons become very fucking expensive if literally everyone isn't required to get insured

This will make costs absolutely soar

If you thought it was expensive now just fucking wait

Parts not prisons

You literally fail to understand the concept of non socialized healthcare.

Those two parts of it have nothing to do with socialized healthcare. You have no idea what you are talking about. They are nice perks to help out young adults, and a nice perk that stops insurance companies from stonewalling people for little to no reason legally.

kys cuck.

Only this retard out of this cuck embraced thread challenged me.

Sit the fuck down, give trump a year. He isn't president yet and he has plans. Stop fucking crying, start reading his policies. Start reading shit in detail. Do fucken research.

You want to know why so many idiots fell for Clinton? They don't fucken read. They see pictures of that slimy cunt hugging children and videos of her talking about how she wants to empower womyn.

Go and read in detail about her policies, her plans, what she did as Sec of State.

If you read shit you would realize that 95% of the negative publicity about trump is literally fabricated and exaggerated.

Reading a article title isn't reading a article.

The media knows you are too stupid to read past it, prove them wrong and start doing critical thinking.

Holy fucking shit! A candidate isn't keeping all their promises? That has never happened ever in either party!

Preface: I didn't vote for Hillary, but holy fuck. Trump was your last hope for what? As much as I dislike most of Obama's policies, the ACA literally brought insurance to millions who didn't already have it. Christ dude. Did you do no fucking research into how these things actually effect you?

It's politics. These people are professional assholes in either party. Read some damn history.

Here, say what you want about the Washington Post, you can cofirm the facts of this piece in other sources as well:
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/national/health-science/next-kentucky-governors-aca-animus-raises-concerns-in-coal-country/2015/11/09/5143a0ea-8492-11e5-8ba6-cec48b74b2a7_story.html

To make things clear one more time: If you are surprised by this, you are embarassing yourself.

There's a concept of "sacrifice to the corporate gods" in middle management.
That is, if someone who you need cooperation from (usually a higher up, but in this case numerous lower downs) wants something done, you do a token part of it that doesn't really change anything but it satisfies them.

He could remove Obamacare completely and rebrand his favourite bits of Obamacare (there are bits of Obamacare which are definitely good, even to a diehard Trump supporter) to be included in his replacement policy, but why do that when he could satisfy even those who despise them by not rebranding his favourite parts of Obamacare?

It's like the difference between "Man, I'm sorry that shitty sports car you had a lot of sentiment for got crushed but here's a new and better one which uses an identical engine" and "Man, I'm sorry that shitty sports car you had a lot of sentiment for got crushed but we put its engine in this new and better car".