Drug addict thread. What's Sup Forums on? Barman checking in. Had a few drinks at work. Went to a friend's...

Drug addict thread. What's Sup Forums on? Barman checking in. Had a few drinks at work. Went to a friend's. Had 2 big lines of meth. Came home. Been smoking pot for 3 hours in bed. Stole some Xanax from my brother who is drunk and has a drunk landwhale in his bed. He is going to hate himself tomorrow. Kek. Took 1mg of Xanax now. Bored on Sup Forums. Working in 8 hours.

Weed I'm smoking. Self bump.

Fuck off you filthy thief, if I was your drug dealer I'd keep my knife on my waist around you 24/7.

I pray to god no one is ever foolish enough to loan you money or even do business with you in the slightest. You people will do anything to get your fucking fix.

At least your brother has a girl, you're too busy copping his xanax to go out and get pussy.

Faggot.

Probably true. Probably why I take drugs in the first place. Shit is easier than fucking a fatty to completion you fucking piece of shit. Fucking landwhales promotes feminism. You're the reason not all women are still desperate for our approval. You're what's wrong with America.

Buddy, come on. You're a fucking piece of trash and you know it you fucking faggot. You are scum that is sadly latched onto other people somehow

What do you accomplish when you "take drugs" versus "fucking a fatty to completion?"

Well, I'm waiting faggot.

you fucking degenerate, get it under control.

This sounds like a way better day/night than I'm going to have/have had.

Heroin and been off it for 3 days and i wanna kill myself.

Don't forget to record!

Aint gonna do it.

Waiting on my dope guy.
My gf is breaking up with me fir Bullshits reason so I broke 3 years of being clean from heroin.
>my liver will handle what I heart cannot.
I've gotten big into the book trainspotting and I'm reading the prequel skag boys.
>I relate to much to Renton it's scary

Help a fellow dope head out?!

You sniff or push?

Inject it I live on the west coast we don't get powder and you can't snort tar.
If you are in WA we can go get fucked up tonight.

Just a few drinks. Wish I had some of those, just have to wait for my RCs to get here.

Do yourself a favor and take about 3 more msgs of xanax, it will make you come off that meth.

HAHA i wish. I live on the east coast in one of the dope hot spots of the us of a.

Take some tagamet, Imodium , benadryl. Any of these will help a lot. Or poppy tea will get you high as fuck but idk if you plan on using again.

Jk I already know the answer.

Comments like that always makes me smile so i guess it is hard wired in my brain. I have no money and stole and sold the rest of my and everyone elses shit Wednesday.

drug addicts are messed up

Your messed up...

kratom since i moved away from my pain killers/heroin hookup and im too pussy to ask random people for heroin

Well I'd sell steal about 16oz of some poppyseed (unwashed) if I were u bro.

what so you are just addicted to any drug you can get your hands on? and you use everyday?

I wish...

Sold at your local grocery store!

Not really. They know about that shit in my area. Besides you have to go to an up scale super market for that shit. Been through this many times. I would steal the imodium but i aint good at that game.