Any really fast ways to off yourself? I don't have a gun...

any really fast ways to off yourself? I don't have a gun, and i was considering the train by my work But does anyone have anything else they'd like to recommend? I'm considering hanging as well, but it hasn't worked the best for me in the past.

if you go for the train don't do this with the normal train with people in it

Car with hose from the exhaust into the cabin, you'll just fall asleep and die

self castration might end it for you

i dont have a car
im a pussy when it comes to pain, too

i was considering taking a bottle of vicodin and taping a plastic bag or an oven bad(if i can find one), over my head, would that work pretty well?

overdose on antidepressants

is that a quick death? because im getting a month's refill tomorrow, so that could work pretty well.

no, It was a joke. Don't kill yourself...

You will be dead billions of years, and now you want to be fast?

Why don't you want to be fast when it is worth something?

user, Do you want a hug?

I'll give you a hug so don't kill yourself.

Try killing yourself itll help you alot user

i know it will, i'm just looking for the best option of suicide

Hanging is only really good if you do it from a tree or something. You wanna jump into it. They have helium exit bags that are supposed to be pretty good. Overdosing is harder than you think. You can't use gas anymore. Jumping off a building is pretty shit, but makes a big message. You could always go to a shooting range and just shoot yourself in the head after a couple shots. There's tons of good ways.

Wait 100 years and die naturally

It's suicide. Just do it, you won't be around, so why does method matter?

or you know, you could live

i've heard of the exit bag thing before, might go for that. I live right by a real big foresty area, so hanging by tree could work if i cant get an exit bag.

this is me 24/7

i don't want the risk of the attempt failing, me staying alive and being put into a mental hospital again

Exit bags, aren't hard, but you have to make sure you do it right. You need a tight seal and 100% helium.

Trees are easy. Tie a proper noose, make sure the length is correct. Climb up and tie one end to a big branch, put it around your neck and jump, done son.

thank you
i was about to say "you're a life saver"...but then i realized the irony

Bullshit thread " scared of pain "
>want to die
>just fucking die then bruh.

Don't contemplate suicide OP, wait and see what the world has to offer in these coming years.

yeah cmon dont do it.
There must be something you still want out of life.