solarsystemscope.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm
4archive.org/board/b/thread/688194815
4archive.org/board/b/thread/688066258
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, since this is a clean thread, here's what we've got so far:
00110010 00110101 00110110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110100 01110011

ZedM2SGiUWWI3izyImlNt8PEskuckMZ8BiZs#Hb&sGY=

00110010 00110101 00110110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110100 01110011 its 256 bits

Also the ''AES'' hint

Pegasus is a horse...burn not quite right would be a liquid or gas

I think the answer lies in the question, as well as the subtle comments original OP made.

Probably not the ACTUAL hints, it could be reversing the hints?

Or maybe, we need to change the text in a specific code?

this too
CDBSXQ://KOKKYDOXFRORBOMCVIERSOSYYOYVYODZQXOCVXBXMEXVSVBNBYSQCDKC//
one guy said it deciphers to this :
22.1 / 6.1.9.18.5 / 6.15.21.20.18.5

22.1 is like a radio channel or something .

Dumping saved.

ORIGINAL IMAGE NO EDITS.

A few of the things I posted, probably far off though.

A smart user put this too:

What if we OVERLAID the outer solar system and this?

This is basically a Letter substitution that spells out "Va faire foutre" which means "Go fuck yourself." I'm guessing smartass reply.

Continuing.

What is the role of Neptune in Greek Mythology?

Isn't it the Lord of the Sea?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Gps cordinates...

Oops, forgot to re-toggle original image layer.

neptune's orbit and the planet's orbit actually overlap does that mean that the planet is neptune ?

Maybe. Check it.

neptune has the most circular orbit of all, but has 14 moons

Comrades, the fellow also said,

He expects traffic. This all somehow must tie into contact information of sorts.

Is there any ways this can be turned into any form of contact info?

...Neptune has ties to Greek mythology

I was running with the idea of Apollo as in the mission not the God, and Neptune

I found that Voyager 2 was the mission that discovered the rest of the moons around neptune.

I've found nothing out of it. Maybe it'll help the rest of you guys

Selene the goddess of moon(s). That's all I have to say.

Neptune was the name that ancient Romans gave to the Greek god of the sea and earthquakes, Poseidon. He was the brother of Jupiter (Zeus) and of Pluto (Hades).

Slow down, Comrades.

I think we went WAY in the wrong direction.

We should re-consider out previous options.

jupiter has 63 moons, i don't think that has anything to do

agree, we should just focus

Ah, Romans, I have a feeling this somehow links to Romans too, as OP's first post said about paving the roads.
Why is this so elaborate? Are we not overthinking?

Yeah... We were talking about radio stations and GPS coordinates. I still think we should focus on Greek mythology though.

Weren't the romans widely famous for paving actual roads in much higher quality than seen before on a massive scale?

Maybe but this could too steer us the right way. Take chances user.

acording to op, someone found the solution before any of this got there

But, how can we incorporate it into cryptography? I know there's this thing called elliptic curve cryptography but I think it's one of the hardest ones, so maybe that's just a wild, off-topic thought also. Though elliptical because of orbits, however again it is probably nothing and OP said multiple times to go easier on ourselves.

WAIT A SECOND.
"
You are not dumb my friend, you just do not know what my hints mean for this first part. The image alone contains the most obvious hints for solving this part.

It containts the words that have to be used, it contains even necessary settings, the only "hard" party - I can imagine - is extracting the needed key from my illustration.

Determined people will be able to use the clearnet to their advantage. Even non-infosec people could solve this puzzle if they would just look at it in a way that is more or less open minded.

Let me tell you that the illustration is very very very accurate in every tiny aspect of it. Every little detail is very carefully placed.

Just look at it if you want to find out. It is so simple you would want to rip your hairs out if you knew the phrase.
"
This is a quote from the guy.

>Phrase we must know,

Are there any Greek Phrases that tie in with all THREE characters?
Apollo , Selene, and Eris?

Maybe this is the answer, we have to find a certain saying.

Could the 22.1 numbers be part of GPS coordinates?
Perhaps an archaeological dig site?

Anything important excavated there?

Maybe, also, we must find it a TIME period.

Anyone considered checking if the binary code could hint at an era?

>Not sure where I'm going with this, trying to get the thought process started.

Random thought, posted it on the previous thread, could there be some relation to numbers in a clock? Like the position of the planet in relation to the sun and the moon to the planet?

yes, it has something to do with this .
580, 1, H, 2005, sun, universe, one, hydrogen

Yes, they were. 'All roads lead to Rome'. It was party the reason why Rome was able to expand so aggressively.

even before

Sun uses Hydrogen as fuel?

Sun is located in the Universe.

H is the atomic symbol of Hydrogen?

1 is also the atomic number of Hydrogen.

Not sure about 2005 and 580.

If we're going Roman, maybe the Roman words for Selene, Eris, Apollo?

If it weren't for OP's mythology references I would have, like he suggested, went purely for 256 AES attempts but surely there are more connections? Unless we're missing something massive, or blatantly obvious.

Hydrogen atomic structure

eris was discovered in 2005

That looks a lot like the original image. Don't have Photoshop, could someone overlay?

THE LETTERS AT THE BOTTOM TRANSLATE TO +

some guys sai'd the string translated in octal to +(after caesar decypher)

I think that's the point. You can see it twice. The big central atom and the electron is also in itself another atom.

That can't be it, he's just using + to show the charge of the nucleus.

this is just stupid im sorry. OP already said it is AES. You need a key to decrypt an AES cipher.

I'm sorry, but what is all of this?

Go on then?

I dunno but you should shut up a learn accordingly/

So then, can we at least try to determine what the ciphertext is that the key will decipher? ZedM2SGiUWWI3izyImlNt8PEskuckMZ8BiZs#Hb&sGY=
?

guys if you actually look at the trails of the orbit they both fade the same way which is anti clockwise, so that must hint to some specific planet and moon, i don't know but he said every little detail in the image matters ....

Pluto goes in the opposite direction to all the planets. And Pluto has only one moon. But Pluto's moon has nothing orbiting it.

Just a thought im not Op

No it doesn't.
solarsystemscope.com/

Guys, original OP said something about going the wrong way

Triton, one of Neptune's moons, goes the wrong way (clockwise rather than counter-clockwise I believe)

Possible key? Though we got that information after someone allegedly solved it.

Rip me. Wait, I know there's A planet that goes opposite. Mind correcting me?

if you look at the image even the moon goes counter clockwise so i don't think so, but maybe

None of the major planets or notable dwarfs do as far as I know

What did that page about "Ares" come from? Sounds like the war god from greek mithology, aries, that also relates to astrology, ppl who are born around april are of aries and that relates to the position to the planets, dunno just throwing ideas

Venus rotates clockwise I believe.

see ???

It does not

not sure if you people are just pretending to overthink. But one smart dude said that the message translated to
STRING://AEAAOTENVHEHRECSLYUHIEIOOEOLOETPGNESLNRNCUNLILRDROIGSTAS//
with caesar cipher 16th key
And that's your beginning no doubt

Is that moon called pegasus??

I hate OP for the wild goose chase he's sent us on.

guys i'm going to sleep it's a bit late here in algeria,anyway i don't think that i'm smart enough to solve this as a sand nigger . gn Sup Forums

There is a satalite that goes that goes the wrong way around a star it baffles scientists, i remember hearimg about ot, they thought maybe it was an alien satalight or ship

heres (i think?) all of ops post in a pastebin:

pastebincom(slash)DsFgfnXA

ths is a good clue, but damn, we have 3-4 good leads, and they have nothing to do with each other

i'm going to sleep too, in france , we have a saying( la nuit porte conseil) that can translate to : night give advice, good luck with the following

Hey op if you are in this thread gives us a clue pleases...to lead us down ze path

gn, my dear sand nigger. 'grats for having a civilised thread.

how do you know it's the sand nigger ( me ) that has created the thread ? that's worrying ...

all I can see are mythologic and astronomic references all over the place

plase someone make a doc or something with EVERYTHING in data

Op if you dont fucking help us out im going to 404 this thread on purpose in 5 minutes

op is gone, he said he'll post more stuff when he gets traffic, so i think that if we decipher the code it will be some kind of website
if you're talking about the op of THIS thread then it's me, and i can't help you unfortunately

Well fuck....when he gets traffic??? When did he say that?? ohh well nevermind fuck this im out

Not related to image
Back in sumerian text they have written about "the black start" that might possibly be in another system that revolves around our sun. Inferred is the only way to see it though. It could come so close to the Earth that it causes biblical type events. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

gn Sup Forums

Type it in the browser

what shall we type in?

Did anyone perform a reverse image look up on the original image. I did and found two threads that were archived on Sup Forums archive.

Looks like they couldn't get any further than we could; what a shame.

>its "fourchan" the encryption returns (in 256 bit) to a url at drop box with a zip but i dont want op's elaborate virus so no thanks

2nd dot

>OP does the extra dot I found in the picture change anything?
>it does not sadly, but thanks for reminding me to clean up after my psd's. im very sorry for wasting your time with that. i shouldve kept an eye on such things.

Link. It. Now.

Bullshit.
How did you get that second dot?

copy-paste from here:

I remember that one of the moons of the planets has a different way circling the orbit around said planet. .and it's the only moon which goes in the wrong way in the solar system. .
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that could lead us to another name.

I found this:

Triton
The biggest moon of neptune, it is theonlylargemoonin theSolar Systemwith a retrograde orbit, an orbit in the opposite direction to itsplanet'srotation.

I've already pointed all of this out. People are just passing it by.

Can't find it, please post here.

OP said that everything we needed was on the clearnet.
If this is true, how did he expect us to find the hidden text at the top?

ctrl-f?

hum are you retarded?