Meat is murder

Meat is murder.

Learn.

checked, you lil SJW, you

didnt read but wo dese quinta

so, would you be opposed to eating insects?

entomophagy is really the best route if you're looking to help the earth.

Murder is delicious.

but what if i abuse animals on a daily basis? does that qualify me for eating meat?

also meat is delicious. nothing can compare to a fresh burger on a grill.

noodles contain eggs.

swing and a miss.

Wasted quints for a vegan faggot with a dumbass, false-analogy comic.

yougurt is an animal product too. WTF infographic?

I'd eat you too if it werent for the prions

Humans are a omnivores it's natural for us to eat meat and vegetable faggot learn how the food chain works we kill things for food every animal on this planet kills things for food. Even by eating just plants you are killing those plants to do so. You fucking plant murderer. Vegans are just people who love to see plants suffer. People who eat meat and plants are for equality.

Bitch

That's hot.

Nope. You're simply a faggot.

>meat is murder

I honestly don't give a shit. I'll kill the animals myself and still eat them.

Best post ever.

>At least 50% of Greenhouse gas emissions worldwide can be attributed to livestock and their byproducts

So we should kill more animal?

What about a steak on a grill? Those are pretty fantastic as well

No, we should stop breeding them in such huge fucking numbers

plants are living things to ya know

yes. particularly the bipedal ones.

I love murder... I love meat... Meat is love, meat is life.

nice quints.

you have described pretty much every part I like about meat, but you forgot to add that it is fucking delicious.

Yes. Death to all birds.

There are way better options than meat, black bean burgers are just as good.

> tfw no matter how vegans try to spin it nothing will change and nobody will take them seriously.

haha

Meat is a poor substitute for a plant based diet

Hey I was looking for some reading while I enjoyed these baby backs.

How many beans do I need to eat to get the same protein as 8oz of lean meat?

they both add nitrogen to the soil.

>hey alan what are you doing to that plant?
i put it in a box so i can cross breed them
>so you're forcing it to have sex?
it's not possible to sexually abuse a plant, this is cross breeding
>what's the difference?
it's not like I enjoy it, it's for a good reason
>what is the reason?
i want to take it's child, rip it apart, steal her fruits, then kill her when she isn't useful, i love the earth don't judge me you carnivore

you've been lied to. bugs are fucking delicious.

Par for the course, common sense will always be decried and denigrated on /b, a haven for spoiled children who have no bearing on what is real and true.

Keep watching Colbert and Maher, kiddies, bury that head as far down into the sand as you can get it.

Hint: if you go deep enough, you'll eventually pop up in China.

you uh, wanna talk about your beliefs?? or are we doomed to communicate through crummy images?

>wasting quints
hurr repeadeeng numbars friendo hehehe

Where do you draw the line, though?

"I don't eat red meat 'cuz cows and sheep have big soft eyes, but dumb birds and fish are ok."

"I don't eat mammals, but fish are too stupid to care."

"I don't eat vertebrates, but insects are tiny and even dumber than fish."

?

Worst post ever
Its in the name of health and global sustainability. Vegans have no problems with countrymen who hunt their own meat, so long as you aren't supported the big farm industry

Bet you couldn't you faggot pussy, would probably try kill a cow with .177 pleb

What else can I say that these don't?

It's self evident, eating meat is a waste of life.

Top KEK

Nate Diaz, proud Vegan

oh, bug guy isnt OP.

I'm this guy.
also, the protein conversion rate of crickets is 2:1. theoretically you put two pounds of lettuce in one side, and you get one pound of animal protein out of the other. you could actually be self sufficient this way.

Well your logic is retarded, so it kind of completely invalidates your point.

You're a goddamn retard if you think all protein is the same. You should start by researching amino acids (essential vs non-essential) and their bio-availability from various dietary sources.

I rather eat 8 ounces of chicken breast and get over 40 grams of protein.

I wanna know what you think about bug dude.

Hence your numbers...

what do you pussies eat for breakfast?

super lucky number seven!

too bad it was a complete lie though

Bugs are fuckin wierd

not an argument

look at me, i know about guns exd

the hell did you expect an argument over, he just made a joke

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Didn't know we were arguing. You just stated a personal preference for bird-eating over plant-eating rooted in your laziness and desire to work less for your nutrition (despite the fact that if you got the same amt of protein from a veg diet, you'd also be getting far more vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients than from a piece of cooked dead bird muscle)

fried bugs taste like fried everything else.

fucking delicious

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

>wanting to get more nutrition easier is laziness
>man didn't fucking struggle through the millennial to innovate ways of getting more and better nutrients easier so he could pursue greater things like fucking civilization

vegans need to be gassed

fried ants mutherfucka

"better nutrients" is wrong, and those who desire to "gas" people more intelligent than them because they are more intelligent than them are an aberration of the evolutionary process.

Also, I think you meant "millenia", millenial turdfuck.

>attempting to take the moral high ground on Sup Forums

Is there anything more futile or pathetic? Kill yourself you beta faggot. You might just end up dead from a deficiency if you forget your supplements anyway :^)

I just really liked this post.

oh nos a typo suddenly vegans are frail jaundiced tumblrites that can't get anybody to follow their stupid fad

Got Locusts???

NO PROBLEM!

>Just as good
I've been a vegetarian for 6 years and I am calling you out on this bullshit. Black Bean burgers a fucking delicious, but a beef burger is nowhere in the realm of that.

I'm pretty sure our livestock is in no danger of going extinct and how would you feel if someone walked up to you when your enjoying your food and said "you know that's not healthy and gross and also your a murderer so yea bye" nigger I don't care if its healthy or not ill eat whatever the fuck I want not everyone cares to life a health life style to the point where they wont eat meat

you're a waste of life. It's natural for humans to eat meat

shut the fuck up and eat your god damn meatballs you faggots.

Agreed. In general, people should go vegan. The moral argument for veganism is very strong and the environmental effects of animal agriculture should not be ignored.

cows would no longer exist if it werent for the meat industry. they are too domesticated to be let back in the wild.

you know we messed with their milk production right? they now need us to milk them. and its been this way for a couple thousand years before you were born.

chickens lay eggs in a manner that does not mesh with nature anymore. these unfertile eggs attract predators and have chickens warming eggs that will never hatch.

similarly my dog cannot survive in the wild anymore.

meat is not delicious. The stuff you season it with is delicious. Ever had unseasoned beef or chicken? Kind of gross.

You're right, beef is infinitely times better. In a realm of its own

exactly. Meat may be murder but vegetarianism is GENOCIDE

Get over yourselves you pussies.

Only the good stuff. Most of the pasta you buy at a grocery store does not contain egg, unless you buy really fancy noodles.

there is no moral argument. morality is an arbitrary construct.

other than that I agree.

yes i have, and its fucking wonderful. stop defending your stupid shit.

it says soy yogurt you retard

You do realize everyone has different tastes right? just because you think meat is gross without seasoning doesn't mean everyone on this planet does. Also you could say the same vice versa you wouldnt eat seasoning by itself because its gross

eating is murder. life feeds on life. everything you consume has been alive. get over it or kill yourself, preferably the later so something can feed on you and your life won't be a total waste.

Eating isnt about morality, you do it because you have to, everything you eat had to die so you could eat it

why do vegetarians try so hard to copy animal based dishes?

hey dipshit, it's easy as fuck to get all of your essential amino acids from a vegan diet.

And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber.
And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own Midwest.
And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil.
One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then

And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"

And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!
You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."

And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared,
"Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you!
Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!"

Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus

because they cant get over the fact they cant get good food due to their stupid ass morals so they decide to make food that takes like shit that looks like it.

so vegans are trying to kill all livestock and kill plants to feed 7 billion people forever

fucking sickos

>everything you consume has been alive.
yeah no shit. But plants don't have central nervous systems and, as far as we know, can not feel pain. inb4 "dur plants respond to stimuli so it's exactly the same as a mammal or bird with a highly developed central nervous system". Don't be a retard.

exactly.

Vegans are the worst types of people and should be shot in the streets like the worthless animals they are.