ITT: We write a letter to Donald Trump using one word each. I'll start

ITT: We write a letter to Donald Trump using one word each. I'll start.

Dear...

Fuckface

orange

glorious

obama

Foreskin

dick

goodbye.

OPERATION: WW3

Thank you everyone for contributing for the past twelve months on Sup Forums making Hillary look bad with truths, lies, and misinformation. Obviously our intent was to destroy the political system by having the underdog get elected. Sup Forums together with the BLM movement has managed to incite protests all across the nation which will continue for the next 70 days. The next plan in this operation is now to convince the american people to pull their money out of stocks and banks. Slowly, our plan to demolish the political system will come into play to free the american people from their chains. I want to thank everyone from the grimes of the IIRC chatrooms, to the forums, to our soldiers actively on the field convincing people with misinformation and pamphlets. Our numbers have reached about 70,000 strong so far. We will continue to spread lies across this nation and tear down the walls. Everyone will suffer. Let's now focus on eliminating our money from the banks and convincing the regular american citizens to despise their neighbors and report them to the immigration authorities. The fires will burn once we get every citizen versus citizen. First was the race, and now it's the banks' and populations' turn.

I

Looming

Dear Fuckface,
Orange glorious obama Foreskin dick goodbye.

Cephalopod

Cuckery

Mangled

Hillary

benis

Hero

Bedazzled

grab them by the pussy

please

SAVIOR

Thank you for winning the election, Big Daddy Trump. Now do us all a favor and put those whiny ass feminazis and SJWs and their cuck brigade in their place.

Signed,
An American who wants to see America great again

all of them

tremendous

Miniscule

praise

Strangle

EMPEROR

That

BELIEVEME

Shaft

Putin

With

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Pride

Dick

The

Adolf

Toupee

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you low energy bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret transactions, and I have over 300 confirmed deals. I am trained in art of the deal and I’m the top realtor in the Upper West Side. You are nothing to me but just another transaction. I will wipe your bank account the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with being very unfair to me over the Internet? Think again, choke artist. As we speak I am contacting my highly-paid firm of lawyers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the lawsuit, liar. The court date that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can negotiate with you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively protected in courtrooms, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the armed private security and I will use it to its full extent to deport your miserable ass from the face of the continent, you loser. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “libelous” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will Make America Great Again and you will drown in it. It's time for you to leave, illegal alien.

Bucket

Quads

Of

Dub dubs

a

Straight

Nigger

banana thread now

muh wall

Shit

Hillary

I

...Bucket quads dub a straight nigger banana.

Will

Am

Small dick.

Anomolous

for

masturbed

The way we write letters is literally the way Trump talks.

a

Resign

dog

mexican

sombrero

Fuck yeah first time quads

Why do you people call him daddy? Are you a faggot or something?

Feminist

Scissors

Please

Respond

actually that is so fucking gay but not as gay as this faggots phone number
will be worth his quads

Promptly

Or

Venace

Your

Mother

Will

Die

In

Her

Sleep

Dear Mr Trump, it is me Hillary.
I know that since we started the presidental campaign i might have said some things that arent nice about you, i hope you can forgive me because i recently found that my husband, BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!
INFOWARS.COM INFOWARS.COM

Beaners

(you)

Ransacked
Woo quads now trips

so trump is becoming president... well i think that he will do good thing and i also think he will do just right up stupid shit the only real good thing i think that will come out of trump is that america will wake up and realize what the they have done....maybe or maybe not i mean what will happen to the poor americans they are fucked...AND THEY ARE THE ONE WHO VOTED ON HIM LIKE WTF STUPID ASS RED NECK...i meant no offence but as long what he does doesn't affect my country..im cool with it

Utterly

Dissapoint

penis

Greatest

Disposed

Fetus

Women

Ruined

The

Cock

Country

Please