ITT : MC Ride's past

I want to know the story behind this picture

Other urls found in this thread:

fyre1111.bandcamp.com/album/i
youtube.com/watch?v=fKvk_JfsQ0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Mc ride and some chick

Case closed

No one knows shit about him, he made really bad hip hop with his brother and some crackhead for quite a while.

>oooga booga where the white wimmin?

the case can't be close if we don't know who that chick is

fyre1111.bandcamp.com/album/i

It's the fun thing about not giving interviews and not having a facebook.

Nobody knows the vast majority of your personal information. Let it stay that way. There are bits and pieces out there, if you really look, like his estranged father, but you won't have a greater appreciation for the man by digging up dirt.

>I want to know the story behind this picture
Why?

He was one of those black guys that got to pull white girls with tattoos because he looks non-threatening and wears thin black hoodies like a 17 year old skateboarder

god how fucking old is he?

it's actually pretty good

Like 40

Zack isn't his brother and Andy isn't a crackhead tho

isn't that mexican girl
like from "lord of the game ft. mexican girl"

No, this is Mexican Girl. They both have dark hair but the chick in the OP has tats on her arms

Mc rides brother is a far better rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=fKvk_JfsQ0k

He's talking about their group Fyre.

topkek

I want to be one of those black guys.

I'm already halfway there. I just need to be confident enough to make a move and know how to carry a conversation. Plus I need a car.

stefans a better lyricist

No that is liz liles. mexican girl, was rides gf when he lived in sac, but it was never confirmed if that girl in op pic was her.

Also Stefan worked construction at the same time death grips was starting. Around late 2009 to 2012.

Andy and Stefan constructed metal artwork for some time before and during death grips started.

all I know

atleast five thousand years old