Alright /b confession time. Youngest girl you've ever had consensual sex with? How old were you at the time...

Alright /b confession time. Youngest girl you've ever had consensual sex with? How old were you at the time? What was the story? And post pics if possible!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

16, I was 14, lmao, was kinda shit to me, maybe because I was so young, but I got a lot of shit for it so

16, did it at 17 a month before my birthday. figured this is the youngest legal pussy i'd ever get. she wasn't that great at it but id hit it again

you can't have consensual sex with a girl younger than you. Consent cannot be given when you have power over them (your maturity). So it's always rape.

I had sex with a 14 year old girl who was about to turn 15 and it was right after i turned 16

14 i was 16 tore her apart she looked like she was in so much pain and bleed a lot afterwards...
>feelsgoodman.jpg

here's your (you)

she was 16 i was 18

14, 20. Was absolute shit. We were both nervous. And, first time I put rubber on. It felt very strange, smelt wierd. I remember not knowing what to do with her body except fucking her pussy. Didn't go down on eachother, she didn't blow me. and neither came. I was accualy surprised of one thing... the fact that she was young turned me on realy much. but when I accualy saw and touched her body. It wasn't so "womany" as I wanted it to be. That was a downer.

Pics: I accualy had a few pics, but it was on an old mobile. The very same mobile got STOLEN. And in my country, having pic of some1 less than 18 nude = possession of CP. MOTHERFUCKING GULP!

I was 14, she was 15. She was super hot. Tfw you peak at 14.

I had some nudes, but I was young and dumb. I deleted them out of some ridiculous sense of morality after we broke up.

Thing is, young gurls who aren't even teens can be very naughty and inquisitive. You can ignore them, confident in your will power but one day they get you when your will power is low and things can happen. I'm sure it happens a lot but we don't like to talk about it.

guess i was raped by my boyfriend every time we had sex...

i liked being raped

Me, yesterday night.
>OP 23 yo
>her, 17 yo
not the youngest but the one with the biggest age difference
>was sipping wine
>small talk
>doesn'tcarechillasIam.exe
>end up crossing eachother going to the bathroom
>kissing happen
>30mins later
>Iamgoingtobed.jpeg
>want me to stay
she live with few friend we party with
>proceed to talk
>talk about a rumor that I might have a big gun
>sex happen, weed break, sex again, weed, cigarette, sex, weed
>stone as fuck, almost loosing balance
>say I was her second ever
>totally did not respect and went hard on her
>think It's what a big cock is
Proceed to talk with all her friends about how my cock is magical. Now a horde of 17-19yo will think I have a big fat cock and I won't argue if they are asking for a ride.

pic related, straight out of her instagram

nice brah, shes hot!

yea she's cool as fuck and somewhat decent sex material knowing how little experience she as. That kind of old soul where the age doesn't matter. Worth it.

I was 27 and she was 17. I was her boss and she came onto me when she put her two weeks in. Felt weird but soooo good. She was a freak too and wished her boyfriend put it down like I did lol

Didn't have sex but my 12 year old step-daughter used to love to getting in the bath with me when her Mother wasn't around. She did that until she was about 15 when she started dating boys. I used to let her soap my cock. Once it had happened, it just carried on. I'm telling you... She loved my cock so much. I never broke her cherry though. That wouldn't have been right.

>She 14 yo
>Me 17 yo
I lost my virginity and she too, it was perfect, she is asian and beautifull.

hottttt, i bet that was quite an experience

14. I was 24. And she was my first cousin. Sort of a shitty lay. Then nailed her again when she was 16. She came onto me thi first time.

Similar thing with me, was on a school trip and people from multiple year groups was on it and I fucked this tight little bitch that yelped like a jap and moaned like a jap. Condom was covered in blood.

was she hot though?

Nice story mate. Wish this were real!

Her 15, Myself 21.
Met her online in a southern state while I was in college. She always looked like a younger girl when she was supposedly 18. She acted older, talked older, and had a drug past like an 18 year old (pot, coke, heroin "a couple times" lol).

I knew she was at most 16 when we climbed into bed, she was terrible at bj and came in seconds. Tight as fuck but not a virgin. I wrecked her.

Afterward we both smoked a cig outside, she admitted she wasn't 18 but I refused to ask how old she was until she got home. I figured 16 maybe 17, but no. She turned 15 in Jan and it was Nov. So yeah, fucked up.

Still smashed that ass a few times, not too proud of it though haha. She quit using heroin for me and then once I bailed and moved away she fell back down that road. I had pics on my old laptop from then but have since deleted them when I turned it back on and her pics were in a desktop folder so that wasn't going to be chanced.

No ragrets.

Yes, it was a hell of a turn on. She was a complete tease. Typical thing would be me in the study/spare bedroom doing some shit on the computer and she would come in with just a pair of new undies on to show me... skicking her butt out and stuff. I'm like putting my head in my hands think it's heaven and hell at the same time.

did she ever suck your cock?

When I was 14 I fucked a 14yo.
When I was 20 I hooked up with a 15yo then a year later fucked her and a year later we're dating, and still are. She's actually really cool.
Felt like such a pedo at first and didn't wanna date her because I felt weird and didn't wanna tell anyone how old she was or what she does (grade 12 lol).
But now I say fuck it and explain shit to them. If someone is upset that a 22 year old is dating/fucking a 17 year old, they can go cry in their safe space.

Who takes pics when you're in the act
>thepro.jpeg

>Living in a small town in western europe
>Going into a bar 300 meters away from my home
>Meet up with the daughter of the Bar's mother
>free alcohol
>discussions and more
>week after week
>she celebrates her birthday
>invites herself to my place

sadly no pics, might get some in future who knows, randomly in this thread

my friends sister was 14 and I was 17, she ended up fucking me, some other friends and brother too

Me 17, she was 16. She had the best looking pussy ever, a nice ass and had a cute face but she was flat af.

my frist sexual experience was with my cousins, 14 and 16, I was 15 at the time.

what the fuck there is so much wrong with your stupid post

BJ a few times. I miss it but I knew it couldn't carry on so, whatever. The good thing is that you can fap on memories like that forever. Just to say, she is/was a happy kid and is now a stella student at a good uni . I still give her an allowance every month even though I don't need to as I divorced her bitch of a Mother a few years back.

When I was 19 I dated and fucked a 14 year old girl many times. To this day she may have been the wildest cock slut I have ever slept with.

She knew how to suck mad cock and fuck until th break of dawn. She also became addicted to those Honey T "cigars" after dating me. The first time we fucked she snorted some speed and popped some x.

Honestly she was an immature slut but holy fuck those were some fun times.

And she only managed to get hotter.

> Meet up with the daughter of the Bar's mother
> daughter of the Bar's mother
> Bar's mother

The daughter of someone's mother is the 'someone' itself. So you fucked the Bar?

17 when I was 23

Cool story bro

Creativewriting/10

Moar?

15 when i was 27. got her high. was easy. pic related doing homework

She's not friends with me on Facebook so I cannot see anymore. But I will post what I can. Not all her pictures are great, but such is life.

Honestly I would not mind having her as a fuckslut but she's in a relationship and we haven't talked in 5 years.

her eyes are fucking beautful fuck.

This was when she was 14/15. Of course there was nother chick who was 16 when I was 19. Care for pictures from her Facebook?

She turned out getting prego with the guy she left me for and is a fat fuck now hahahahahaha whenever I see her she looks :(

You're playing a dangerous game here buddy... but it's bedtime for m o d s anyways so...

How do you people even justify hooking up with younger girls? I just don't get it, kinda taking advantage a little

> be me 21 at the time
> Move to small town for my first full time job
> go to a house party after making some new firends
> host is 27
> Walk in, super hot blonde girl eyeing me down
> Don't notice her at all
> Friends point it out
> Go talk to her
> Start laying down the mack
> Ask how old she is, say she's 19
> dancing around with her picking her up grabbing her ass etc
> Tell her to come to my place, grab our jackets
> about to leave the place literally just walk outside the party
> local girl I work with comes over to me and starts telling me she's 15
> Holy fuck
>other hot asian girl there beefs with the girl
> end up sleeping with the asian

Turns out the 15 yr old had a bf who was at the party and still wanted to fuck.

Wish I had banged her asian was a starfish

that's the point faggot

15 and I was 19

pic related, shes 15

In my case I was a drug addict and didn't care about my life. Thus I didn't care about who I hurt or what legal troubles I wound up with.

Other people? Who knows. Besides "age of consent" is a fairly new concept. Now Im not saying we go off fucking 8 y/o girls but biologically speaking their is a paint when a girl is "ready" in a sense.

Lever heard of la fille de roi? Yeah the king of France sent orphans, etc to fuck dirty old men and make babies in New France.

She is 21 Now.

you fucking wish m8

15 I was 20

do i?

She was tight and it was worth it

lol thanks sometimes I write more than I need to. But some girls were special enough at pivitol moments in my life that I feel they deserve that.

That chick and I would have had a great relationship today from a sexual standpoint. I can have little sex drive without a relationship but it gears up during.

I was 14 she was 12, almost 13. Not intercourse but 69, etc. She had braces and scratched the fuck out of my dick.

5, I was 6. I had to thumb it in and we "shagged" on the floor of my parents gym.

I met a girl at a friend's wedding, found her on tinder a month later and she remembered me.

My wife left for a week and she came over. I fucking wrecked her pussy for two days straight, came in her pussy, ass, and mouth. Everything. Tightest pussy I've ever had.

I was 23, she says she was 19. Found out a few weeks ago that she was actually only 16.

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I 12 years old

I feel you bro. She told me she was almost 18 and was almost 16...

MOAR holy shitttt

>Grade 12
>20

I was 17 and she was 13 when I first fucked her. Last time I fucker her was like 4 months ago. I'm 22 now and she's 17

good for you man

dayummmmm n00dz?

>consensual

welp there goes my number.

lost my virginity at 17 to a girl who had just turned 16

it was ok, she was a solid 7/10 latina. after dating her for awhile she got kinda fat and dropped to a 4/10 cus she was psychotic.

i wish

>me, 22
>her, 14
>invited to her brother's coming home party after he returned from iraq
>party at their uncle's house out in the boonies by the lake
>she immediately globbed on to me for some reason (i've never been good looking or anything)
>snuck her alcohol all night (maybe that's why)
>we were alone in the garage playing pool
>her leaning over the table in a thin cotton dress and sinsing "i wanna know what love is" still the most beautiful and sexy memory i have
>she asks me to walk with her to dock behind the house
>we sit in a dinghy for a while just talking, and she very quickly snuggles next to me
>she starts touching my inner thigh and kisses my neck
>we get out of the boat and make out on the grass
>she says she wants me to be inside of her
>i pull my pants down, move her panties aside, and enter her
>she's incredibly tight, and i bottom out in her, which causes some part of her to rub against my head
>she sucks my tongue while i fuck her
>i last less than 5 minutes
>i ask if she wants me to go down on her
>she says we should get back
>she avoids me the rest of the night
>never see her again

I was paranoid for months that she was going to tell someone. That was about 4 years ago, and I haven't gotten laid since. :(

35 /13. Not retarded enough to give details on Sup Forums.

How did she taste?

13 year old girl, i was 14. My first girlfriend and i was in grade 9. The year after i slept with a 12 year old when i was 15 but she Told me she was 14. When i found out we broke up. because I'm dumb i guess? In highschool i would have been seen as a loser dating somebody younger so I put a stop to it. It wasnt just hand holding and kissing, I fucked both of them, the first one (her name was Michelle) left a message on my parents answering machine after we broke up saying she was pregnant and wanted money for an abortion..even though where I live its covered in your medical. I later found out she had a new boyfriend soon after me and was trying to get money for Pot. She was also the first girl i fucked in the ass. Good times.

13. Was 13. She was my gf at the time.

Kek

Or the Bar's sister. You can have more than one daughter

She's been my fuck buddy for years now. Never get tired of her.

I was in second grade, so 7 or 8 and she was a year younger so 6 or 7. I still remember the taste of that puss.

Tits or GTFO.

>she was 12
>i was 16
>sister

She was 12 I was 17. Told me she was 16. Took her virginity. Found out a year later how old she really was.

She was 14, I just turned 19. Wound up dating her till she was 19. I had regular sex with a minor for 4 years. She was very attractive. Miss that pussy

most likely bait

if not, you need to read more

18, she was 12

I also fucked my twin cousins on their 13th bday

how old were you? also did you vote for trump

Savage

She was 18, I was 16.
She had drugs i wanted, I had a dick she wanted.

you got pussy and dick? nice

I thought he sent all the saucy broads over because they were getting a little snippy?

i am 20
she was 17
fucked her twice, came on her belly both times, she moaned like crazy, was pretty tight too
pic related me and her because idgaf

13, was 15

Nope, got a felony for weed (not a nigger!). But yeah my cousin's were both gymnast's, developed super early as well. They live in same state, like 5 mins away. I can green text it if ya want.

definitely greentext that user

I want to lick her pussy

I was 20 she was 15, she was hesitant at first but after she made up her mid it was pretty good