I need a feels thread /b

I need a feels thread /b

You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall

-Isaiah 25:4

>get snubbed by friend once
>want to die
am i really this pathetic

If they're a bridge, why won't you just get over them?

Think of life as an ocean, in it, there are a myriad of small and vulnerable fishing vessels all with the same name written on their sides "Happiness".

These vessels will take in many passengers without a second thought as to the ships wavering sturdiness. And then some will concede to their ocean sealed fate while others will have to throw off some stowaways in order to make the ship float for a fraction of second more.

Then in the horizon you shall see a giant, fully-rigged ship with the engravings of "Sadness" written on the sides. An ominous feeling looms over all who see it and so, even with its fluttering sails and promises of a permanent and safe stay, many will surrender to the impermanence the fishing vessels just because their sympathetic presence.

>Get entry level factory job
>12.60/hr, raise in a few months. Not bad.
>Guy training me is pretty cool
>He voted for Clinton, I voted for Trump
>We're able to actually talk about it without one of us trying to convince the other that he's right.
>He takes Thursday off
>I'm working at a table by myself
>Cute female co-worker who I've seen a few times comes up and starts working at my table with me
>We talk and get along pretty well for a few hours
>Have similar interests, and I even make her laugh a few times
>Can't believe how well it's going
>She starts badmouthing the guy who's training me in
>Calling him misogynistic and anti-feminism
>I don't really know what to say so I just kinda mention how he's always been good to me since I've met him.
>She hasn't talked to me since then.

Kinda sucks, but I'm glad I didn't throw someone I get along with under the bus just to impress some girl. I just wish I could have a friend my age.

>have a female friend who i met online
>we get along really well when we first meet and start hanging out a lot, almost all the time
>over time, i've become something like her conscience and best friend and try to look out for her (she has a few mental conditions and is generally a handful, although i'm patient enough to handle it most of the time)
>she gets back together with her ex-boyfriend and more or less all my time with her evaporates so she can spend time with him instead
>feel bitter at first but she tells me that she can't help it, that she desperately puts all her effort into her boyfriend when she has one so they won't leave her
>standby for a few months, secretly hoping they break up so i can hang out with my friend again
>they break up and she goes into a blind panic and almost kills herself
>regret secretly hoping they broke up and just want to do anything to make her happy
>after the break up, we start hanging out a lot again
>don't want her to get a new boyfriend that would hurt her, also don't want her to stop spending a lot of time with me
>the thought crosses my mind that i could become her boyfriend, i could be the one to make her happy, to take care of her
>have a few hangups, the first time i tried a long distance relationship it ended very poorly, also don't want to fuck things up and make her even worse by losing me as well
>resolve to consider it, and then wait until we meet up one day in person so i can determine if we can get along in person as well as we do online
>she's already well on the hunt for a new boyfriend
>don't know if i should say fuck the plan and try and make it work without meeting first, or just sit by and watch her get another boyfriend, barely talk to me again, then be even worse by the time they break up and we hang out again
>also not entirely certain she would date me anyway, she has unusual interests and fetishes that i have trouble with and she finds me vanilla
>don't know what to do

>you were my bridge

the hard questions

im really boring and no one likes me because im boring, especially the person i really like
but idk how to not be boring because i really don't have any interests and just want to kill myself already

>dick is almost 8.5 inches long and very thick
>average looking face
>average body
>white
>6 feet tall
>always trying to pick up chicks and study pua shit, social skills are so shitty that i haven't gotten laid since i was 15
>19 now
I've been on a few dates with a few hot chicks, i the last few years, one was a natural blond 10/10 swedish tourist girl with big tits and a big ass last year.
but my social skills are practically autistic so she got pissed off when i tried to kiss her and never wanted to see me again

and before i went out with the swedish girl the day before she rejected me, she was complimenting dick pick pics so she seemed really dtf. somehow the date went horribly enough to fuck that up though lol

You did the right thing, user. No one else told you, so I'mma do it.

If you threw him under, you would've turned into the other user's that are like "lost friend and gf, have nothing."

Good on you, also, feminists are fucking crazy anyways.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Keep at it and stop telling yourself that you're autistic.

PUA crap is at best rules of thumb.

The much harder task is to become a man who projects confidence and makes others happy, because he is confident and happy with himself.

fuck, that got me...

my male friends know that i've went out with a few hot chicks, so they think I'm doing all right, but my shameful secret is that i never get laid
Im going to start taking pick up very seriously though, so hopefully i will succeed
at least I've been getting a little better at talking to girls

Thanks, i will keep at it and try to be more confident.
The main thing i try to take from pua stuff is not being afraid to approach any hot girl i see in public. which is how i get a few numbers and dates once in a while

it's not that i am alone, it's that i should be alone. i just make people's lives worse, and i make my own life worse by tricking myself into thinking things will work out when they won't. they won't because i am who i am. a failure.

anyone have the file where the guy says if there was a car running towards me i wouldnt run away.

Chin up bud. Jr high is a hard time for everyone.

Well, I'm trying to enjoy my last month alive before I kill myself and I think I've never felt so hollow and so alone. No friends, never had a gf, not even a shoulder to cry on when I'm having a bad time. Life is tiring. Looking forward to nothingness

i'm right there with you man, i feel like i can't be anything to anyone, even though some girls and friends still hit me up, i end up making up excuses to stay at home and get drunk alone which i tell myself is better than going out and risk burning a bridge which I'm burning anyways by not doing anything

I like the rain, it's more peaceful than not having it at all, I'd rather be in it than out of it, in literal terms

THOT ALERT! STAY AWAY user!

My ex was exactly like this. These girls CAN'T maintain stable relationships. Period.
They find the first cuck dumb enough to fall in her trap. Then she begins her ritual. She seduces, she fucks, then she sucks everything she can from that man, seeing him as the only stable part of her life. Then the guys says "I'm done" and/or kill himself, she gets alone again, and repeat. It's always like that.

Lets me take a wild fucking guess. She's bipolar with anxiety or some shit like that.

user, for the love of god, don't be the cuck I was, find a girl that will love you for who you are, not what you give her.

I really don't get that.
Why is necessary to have a woman in order to be happy? Or a least feel confident or good with yourself.

This was my life for an entire year in college. Fucked up everything and dropped out. Trying to make things better for myself now, but it's so hard. Please don't give up on yourself Sup Forumsros, sweet dreams.

jr high was like 8 years ago for me

BPD

>BPD
Fucking called it. My ex had the same exact thing. Trust me user, you don't want this kind of person in your life. It's not their fault, but they still hurt people.
They are masters at manipulating. Girls WILL use sex to catch a guy. That's what she did with you, that's what she did to me.
Break free. You do not want to get into that.

I broke up with my girlfriend some days ago and right now she is at a party already. I broke up with her because she was really possessive and abusive . But i just can't stop talking to her online. What do i do Sup Forums?

>so be me, 18 M
>father went missing last month
>gone over a week
>search parties going on until we found him
>well I did...
>body was blackened from the sun laying face up in the woods
>run out of woods and had to stop family from seeing it.
>cousin was suspected, pull out my grandmothers 38 snub nose and almost kill him.
>family surrounds me and takes gun
>pay for cremation process and have the ashes in my room
>haven't had a funeral yet and trying to stay strong for my fam
>hard Sup Forumsros
>last week i totaled my car out, nice little sports car too
>makes me wonder if I was supposed to die that night or if my father was watching over me.
>this month has been terrible
>I cope by drinking myself to sleep. I know it leads down a dark road but it's hard to unsee what I did.
>worse is I have no closure, being looked at as a murder but no info.

Get another girlfriend.

well... i can't exactly leave her alone. i do really like her, well, when she's not acting irrationally. i've had a friend before who made me feel like i was being used and manipulated, and she doesn't make me feel like that. i really, really care about her and want her to be happy, and when she's in a good mood she's really funny and we get along really great. but maybe you're right about not dating her. maybe that would just make things worse. i'm still going to have to think it all over, but i think i should at least let her be with other people and not panic and jump into a relationship right now.

Think of your pops user. He wouldn't want you to be that way. He'd want you to keep on living, have a wonderful life with loving people. You're still young, you have your whole life in front of you.

also, she has never tried to seduce me or use sex to manipulate me. we've long since established our relationship as strictly platonic, and she didn't exactly flirt with me before then either. ...although these facts aren't really encouraging when it comes to the thought of possibly dating her in the future.

This chick i was digging on for a while, well i saw her today. We havent spoken. Or text in weeks. She was still so beautiful and just to hear her voice made my day so much better. She said a forced hello, as if she where testing the waters on how things would by out. All i said was hey. She walked around a bit then came i to the room i was in to sit down with her mother. Everyone left the room and we were the only two left. So i got up and walked out not saying a word. Shes been on my mind all day now. Sorry to tell yall Sup Forumsros but i needed to tell someone.
I wish i never met her, i wish i never said yes to go out, i wish i never kissed her. I wish i didnt leave the room...

do you pay for some stuff for her?
if not with money, then with your time/hands?

why did she come back with her mother though

DO NOT DATE HER
DO NOT DATE HER

Hell just fucking stop talking to her all together. You want her to be happy, you bring something in her life, what does she brings into yours? Does she truly care about you?

This is why they are expert manipulator. It's because when you're in it, you never see it. It's when you get out, you wonder why you took all their problems on your shoulders when you didn't have to.

Just leave her. You will find someone much better where it will always be "funny". Not just when "she's in a good mood".

You'll only get hurt user. Just screencap this and put it in a folder somewhere. You will see I was right, whether you got out or you stayed.

this reminds me of my friend avery we dated a few times but that's online so it doesn't matter her dad tried to rape her he punched her mom hate's her but I heard recently that it's going well for her she told me how she cuts herself and stuff we talked a lot well we used to she blocked me on skype and it didn't effect me I didn't cry or feel bad I just got that awkward feeling.. y'know you do something weird and you get that awkward feeling well.. that's the exact feeling I had and while it doesn't bother me I just can stop thinking about why she did it

It better not be a miata or i wont even feel sorry for you.

Don't really know what to do. I need a new job, i planned on going to a temp agency today but i couldn't because i needed sleep. It's hard to describe the situation i'm in but it boils down to me being tortured day in day out. Can't sleep most of the time. Anyway iv'e been off of weed for 2 months so i can get a new job, all i want to do is hit my dealer up and say fuck it and smoke and just continue working my dead end minimum wage job where everyone hates me. Or drink from the big ass bottle of vodka i have, both of these options will fuck up my chance of being hired because of a drug test. Wat do?

That's some real shit my nigga

hey, that's pretty good

Lol. What a faggot.

>preschool
Fucking pedos, man.

I don't know what it is about her, but she is such a hard girl to read. Nothing she does is typical, some stuff leans one way, and other stuff, yet another way.

I just wish that I can get closure out of her. A simple, "Yes, I am interested" or a "No, I only see you as a friend"

In fact, she never even used the word "Friend" with me, at all. But she seems to be kinda wanting to open up with me at times. But when ever she starts, she closes up again

So what is it? Is she interested? or is she not interested?

hey im glad you used my idea, nice not seeing it copy and pasted.

Dear user, I watched my dad die of a heroine overdose beginning of 2016. It's hard to unsee the things we've seen, and it doesn't get easier. Stay strong.

I lost my girlfriend when she was in labor. My daughter was stillborn. I lost two important people in my life

Dealing with the same thing right now user, or well a few weeks ago. I fucked it all up by trying to force an answer, although I can't really tell if anything was a possibility to begin with.

I think in my case it is best to push a little, but not force it. (She probably has some level of Social Anxiety)

These are the things that shes done towards me:

>She is shy, and kind of doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes. (once started cracking a smile)

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.

>Has sat next to me at random on several occasions.

I hate myself for being a pedophile. I try to suppress the feelings and it just churns into pure hatred for myself. I've just been thinking of suicide recently. All I can do is remove myself from society.

Yeah the girl I talked to was mostly over snap chat, she sent a lot of nudes and good signals alongside bad signals. I was confused and she never really made it simple.

Asked her out on a date and she said yes, then told me the next night it would be as friends so I call it off because awkward.

Surprisingly we continue talking and shes sending the good signals stronger than ever and she starts says that she would have done shit with me on the date had we gone.

I try to coerce her into telling me how she really feels and she refuses to tell me, wish she would.

Anyhow she starts talking to me less since we don't go to the same school and she meets new friends although we still talk quite a bit, like atleast 30 minutes daily although she refuses to hang out.

The most upsetting part is that she posts videos and stories and shit of her hanging out with people on snap chat yet she would never with me, even though for months we talked for hours on end, late into the night.

a few days ago she told me that she let some guy eat her out and I blew up on her.

Don´t do it dude, just never try to do something to a little girl or boy, that´s it, but if you did something... then, well...

Sucks that you have to live with that, but yeah never go off those impulses, it ruins others lives and doesnt benefit you either.

Do it. Your kind is disgusting. That or turn yourself in to a psychologist so they can study your disease.

Interesting. The girl I am interested in never used the friend word with me. But we don't talk much, but when we do its for hours

We are in the same college but never see each other. Other than in passing briefly.

I really don't know about your situation. Maybe she is into you, but you remind her of an ex or something? Or just stringing along for attention?

I've never acted on it.
It is just this awful feeling i carry with me always.
Love you too.

Lol. If someone's saying they hate this aspect of themselves to this degree, how fucking dare you tell them to "get help" without actually meaning it?

How fucking abhorrent do you have to be to manage to turn that advice into a fucking insult?

Both I think, I don't understand why we can't even just hang out and shit. She gets plenty of attention from plenty of people now, but she is all I have to actually talk to (like deeply)

She always tells me that she has some aversion to dating and won't really explain that either, but its not even like when I ask to hang out im like trying to get in her pants. She seems like she really likes talking to me over snapchat but idk why she avoids me so much in person.

well she use to seem like she liked talking to me, its not really the same anymore since she made so many new friends and I haven't really made anyone that i'd like to hang with but her. I fucked up a lot of my chances with her by being very forceful and crazy so I cant really blame her anymore.

I just wish every time I talked to her I could feel like I was special like I use to, but now I feel like all that shit in the past was just a sham for attention.

Ah. Yea. I think that your girl has had some shitty relationships, so she's avoiding them for now.

Any ideas with mine? She doesn't seem to have that many friends. (only seen her talk to two people regularly, and only in class for the most part.) she also claims that "She is just breaking out of her shell")

Odd little think I noticed also. She likes everyone's Facebook comments on her wall.

FUCK
U
C
K

what do normal people do? i spend all my time alone, indoors, and i don't even know how life works anymore. it feels like i'm out there in the world since i have people online i talk to and various websites to get absorbed in, but at the end of the day i realize that i've done literally nothing but lay in bed and play with a computer. from an outsider's point of view, i do NOTHING. what am i supposed to be doing? what do normal people do when they have time to kill? i don't understand how to live anymore

Well, I wish she'd at least have a regular friendship with me.

I mean i'm definitely not the best at this sort of thing as you can see in my previous posts but maybe invite her out to something that is ambiguously a date or a hang out.

Or maybe if you have some friends have her tag along on something you set up with them. Once she thinks of you as a friend (which by your description she definitely probably does) you can try to go farther.

Or maybe just try to open up some more convos with her over text and in person, sometimes the issue is that they dont know if you think of them as a friend, so maybe just slide the word into the convos in some places.

I am like 90% sure that she knows I'm into her. Its not like I hide it.

I was thinking that maybe I could try to take her into the city and go skating. (kinda datey, but can also not be)
And the group thing could be a pain, no mutuals, and most of mine go to school out of state (not the best with making friends)

Also about her seeing me as a friend, she treats me differently than her other few friends.

And I guess I Gould start texting more. What could I open with to slide it away from more school stuff, to more, well other stuff

Tell her about a event or some shit you went to or a funny story. Drive that into your opinions on said event or whatever happened, drive that into your interests and shit. Maybe talk about some shit involving skating and casually ask if she wants to join you

AYY! Its my mentor! Thanks for the tip!

Holy shit.
This is why I got rid of facebook.

I got sick of seeing all the autistic cunts on facebook craving attention.

Your father was watching over you?
No. He wasn't.

How old are you? Do you have a job and/or go to school? If you don't do either, I suggest you try doing one of them. If you can't find work, keep searching. As for school, if you didn't graduate, go back and take your GED/proficiencies, and then go to a community college for 2 years. Afterwards, if you want to go to a university, plenty of them will accept you once they see that you have 2 years of college grade education.

Also, work on yourself. Diet, exercise, study and read when you're bored. The changes you make both socially and for education will surprise you.

Trust me, you'll be okay, kid. You just have to work. A lot.

NP friendo, its all about efficent thread making... and OCD

Damn, I need friends. Real friends. I feel like I'm going insane or about to snap. The only friends I have are people who bombard me DAILY with how they are depressed and can't handle life and are doing drugs to cope.
I know I'll sound like an asshole for saying this, but I just don't fucking care anymore. I want friends so that I can be happy and they can be happy, not for them to be depressed and me to be stressed. If it was something that happened once I'd be fine, or maybe twice it would be okay. Heck even if the whole week they were like that it would be fine since it was probably a bad week. But this shit is so fucking stressful, I have about 8 of them telling me about some tall-tale they have when someone did this or a thing here happened to this family member etc.
How do I distance myself? I feel fucking crushed to do this, but it really makes me go crazy and depressed myself.

Saw this year's ago, really made me think about myself, because this is exactky what I had been doing. I could never understand why people couldn't just tell themselves to be happy like I could, when I realized that I wasn't telling myself to be happy, I had been telling myself not to be sad. I could never make the jump to actually being happy, but I've learned to be content with not feeling anything at all.

Felt this feel 100000x over.
Cut them off.
And let them go, for good, it's the only way.
When you're ready to search for new friends go out there, and firstly, be yourself, no compromise, then find your new pals.
I'm not ready yet, but soon.