Do we love sun kil moon now?

do we love sun kil moon now?

no

Ohioan here

We hate him

I hope Mark is ready for the all new kind of fanbase he's about to get, the snapback-wearing Run the Jewels-worshipping horde of Fantano zombies have found a new life-force to drain.

*your small community of frigid, judgemental, envious hick-hipsters
You don't get to speak for everyone, faggot.
TOLEDO LOVES YOU MARK

>same grade as Benji

ehh...

>I hope Mark is ready for the all new kind of fanbase he's about to get,
That already happened with Benji.

lmfao @ mark referring to John Misty as Doctor John Misty

god i hope not, but mark is too based to pander

>Mark Kozelek shares a problem with many other US-based singer-songwriters: that they feel so out of touch with their age (both in terms of musical style and of lyrical content). These songs feel terribly provincial, almost as if he lived insulated from the Arab Spring, Islamic terrorism, China's economic boom and Silicon Valley. These are songs that don't resonate with anybody on the planet, except the few who know Kozelek particularly well. This is the album of an aging man with little or no interest and little or no contact with the world, who basically fantasizes about another world that doesn't exist anymore, but that paradoxically constitutes his lived life. One wonders whether Kozelek knows what a smartphone is, where Beijing is or who Putin is. They may surface in his songs when a metal-recycling neighbor picks up an iPhone from a garbage can or when a girlfriend uses a newspaper to wrap up a birthday gift.

That happened at Benji, probably even as early as Ghosts.

Fucking Heron Blue was used in a Gears of War trailer. He's already been flooded before and it's why he hates his fans already.

holy shit its real

the pot calling the kettle black

Except hardly because at least he's reviewing his music with typical Scaruffi objectivity
This album is absolutely Mark Kozelek's "old man" album this is Gran Torino starring Mark Eastwood, but like every Scaruffi that has ever existed, there's something he doesn't quite get, this album is Mark Kozelek's masterpiece.

I've always loved sun kil moon, and I know a lot of people like red house painters on here

That was from scaruffi's benji review

I always did.

what a pompous cunt. so he should write an entire album about putin and islam?

not a huge scaruffi fan but that sounds right to me

>fantano takes the bait

I expected more of him. That was a mistake.

Holy fucking shit dude

Is he talking about himself?

just listened to it and holy shit

its real good

what the fuck, after he panned UT I thought he would fucking hate this one

based Fantano

mega link bls