So the flashbacks were heaven sequences?

So the flashbacks were heaven sequences?

Why else would she break the fourth wall?

*FREEZE FRAME*
*RECORD SCRATCH*

SO YOU MUSSA BEEN WUNDRIN HOW WE WUZ GOT HERE N SHIEEET

THE ANIMALS, THE ANIMALS

trapped trapped trapped till those trips are checked

I think she might have just been looking off to nothing but the camera angle made it seem like she was looking at you

nigga no one "looks off to nothing" like this

>Heaven is NYC

into the trash

i meant her personal heaven

Haha so funny. Too bad she's probably the best spoken character on the show. Please return to your containment board

They had her look at the camera because she was fucking dead and they wanted to give her a proper sendoff. The flashbacks were just a weird night she had in NYC to show that she was a happy person before prison.

Nice Oz ripoff, OITNB.

so its okay for a character to break the fourth wall if they are popular? the fuck?

I thought it had something to do with the fact that they're trying to justify killing her with the BLM stuff and the idea that the shit that happens on the show reflects real life, so Poussey staring straight at the camera is supposed to show that she's connected with the audience in a way and her death should be taken seriously.

Like yeah she's just a character but she's a character that represents something real.

nigger

No it's still cheesy as fuck but it wasn't supposed to be a heaven sequence or something.

Well said.

Obviously. True heaven won't have any trannies.

then why the fuck is she breaking the fourth wall? its fucking disgusting story-wise in any format. ruining audience immersion is not the way to end a show. sopranos catches shit but the finale was spot on how to conclude a dead man's story

Her death was anticlimactic. Have the bitch slip off the table and crack her head open or something.

Having her get Eric Garner'd at the hands of the only honest CO left at Litchfield was a waste.

They didn't even show her draw her last breath or anything. She died away from the shot, even.

i kept thinking the death was a fakeout