Why didn't he just keep a diary?

Why didn't he just keep a diary?

He could lose it or someone could write the wrong thing to fuck with him

like they did...

>We all need memes to remind ourselves who we are.
What did he mean by this?

He could end each entry with his signature.

>He could lose it

At least he tried. Better than nothing.

Somebody could tipex his signature

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but isn't that basically what he did? But in much shorter form with visual aids because of the severity of his condition?

yes

Yes.
A traditional diary you write at the end of the day wouldn't work exactly because of that.

He did it was the police records of John G's license plate number

I'm watching it right now. He just has some shitty ass tattos, a few pics with footnotes on them, and sometimes some scraps of paper. No reason why he could carry a notebook with him at all times and right down everything he did every few hours.

A diary would keep growing and growing. He'd never be able to read all of it before forgetting again.

Why didn't he have a youtube channel?

>tattoo saying 'just read the fucking diary'

This

How would he write the diary?

Because by the time he finished reading the 20th entry he'd just forget and be stuck in an endless loop.

why didn't he just write it down on the notes app?

Permanent notes on his body, which he would deem super important and fast-developing pictures with notes written on them work pretty much the exact same as a diary, except that there's a much smaller chance of him forgetting what he was writing about in the middle of him trying to record whatever he did for the past couple of hours.

Why didn't he go to hospital?

They literally fucked with his head by alterating his perception. If he had a notebook they could just take it from him and that was it, he was done.

With a pen?

What this guy said, if he wrote anything down and he lost it, he'd be fucked. Thats why he did the tattoos cus they were permanent and couldnt be altered by other people.

Then do videos and host them on youtube.

Why didn't he just update his journal

He cant remember how to use a pen, it says at the start.

They dont do the doctor scene in the theatrical cut m8, not sure if it counts if its a deleted scene.

are you talking about planetscape torment? how smart of you my friends, cheers

Remake will feature him posting in facebook every 10 minutes

It's pretty hysterical how much easier his situation would be with technology only a few years after it came out.

Guy could make videos, or stream everything, record it all right away.

He was lactose intolerant

Glad im not the only one who noticed that

You're all forgetting the END of the movie, or the beginning... whatever. When he was told TO HIS FACE that he found&killed John G years ago, but it wouldn't stick.

So his shithead "friend" Teddy that had helped him find John G, decided to use him as his personal hitman. Teddy set him up to follow this stupid hotel-room cycle until he needed him to kill someone.

What we see in the movie is a "day in the life of" this guy with no memory running down a rabbit hole that was setup for him to find and kill some random idiot drug dealer so teddy could rob him.

Carry Ann Moss figures out how to do this too after only a day with him.

Oh come on there was VHS recording in 2000 that was affordable.

This guy gets it.

Pierce here would do a perfect Constantine

Have we met before? See, I have this condition

Have we met before? See, I have this condition