DUDE LET'S STRETCH THE FUCK OUT THESE GOOD IF WERE 4-5 MINUTE SONGS TO 10 MINUTES UNTIL YOU LOSE INTEREST IN THEM LMAO

DUDE LET'S STRETCH THE FUCK OUT THESE GOOD IF WERE 4-5 MINUTE SONGS TO 10 MINUTES UNTIL YOU LOSE INTEREST IN THEM LMAO

seriously why? For example I really liked God Bless Ohio but it gets fucking boring when it got stretched out to 10 minutes specially that it gets so repititive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySP4iNetZqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys phone postr

I really wanted to listen to it in one go but 2 hours and 9 minutes, fuck

On track 2 now and I feel the same way about Chili Lemon Peanuts. Started out OK but then he starts with the spoken word about terrorist attacks and Bradley/Pacquiao III

Dude, what if we put some shareblue talking points in one of the songs?

It would be a good career move!

i think his voice is relaxing and him talking and rambling about the most mundane things is just so cozy to me.

you definitely have to be in the mood for it, if you want short, more focused songs listen to benji.

this expands upon the already pretty much unfiltered album that universal themes was. it's just a natural progression.

>2+ hours long

>Doctor John Misty

>not having the attention span to listen to every Viper album

>hold on a second sufjan stevens just texted me
that whole part was gold

>being such a pleb that you can't listen to albums over an hour long without becoming bored
Jesus Christ, it feels so good to be superior.

>he unironically has so much ADHD he can't pay attention to the album for more than 10 minute bursts

>It's long, so it must be good.

Transparent poseur. Yawn. Must be about 21 years old.

>It's long, so it must be bad.
See? I can put words in your mouth too.

Get better taste and learn how to analyze music.

Until then, don't come back. You're a novice. You don't belong here.

It's the style of the band OP, I suppose you don't like swans also or their other good album

No I have the attention span for it but trust me it gets boring when it's just a dude wanking on his guitar for more than 2 hours

>uncultured pleb who can't pay attention to anything except 2 minute longs Drake songs lectures others about taste
Lmaoing at your life kid

I wasn't trying to analyze anything, you idiot. Learn how to fucking read.

>guitar

man no one ever said this is that good beside fantano and its drones

>It's long so it's good.
Leave.

MY FRIEND BRETT MY FRIEND BRETT MY FRIEND BRETT MY FRIEND BRETT MY FRIEND BRETT MY FRIEND BRETT

>man no one ever said this is that good beside fantano and its drones
Yes and pitchfork and everyone on Sup Forums who has a sence of taste.

by the time you'll realize fantano and p4k are the worst in terms of reliability and just fancy shit for tryhard millennials who can't think on their own and grow personal taste, come back and let's have a chat. In the meantime listen to what those fag have chosen for you and enjoy

id give it 9/10 desu

Ooooo you must be sooooooo patritan....
I would just LOVE to see your chart please post it, I would just be delighted to see what it's like to have your own taste

>I hate cis white males
Did he go too far?

You sound like a virgin

enjoy

MY GRANDMA MY GRANDMA MY GRANDMA MY GRANDMA MY GRANDMA MY GRANDMAMY GRANDMA

Are the Jews still pretending people care about this Soroswave album?

HAHAHHAHAHAH IS THIS THE SAME FAGGOT??!!? Jesus Christ you haha this is either not the same guy or your just fucking with me now kek. Yea that's the fucking worst chart I've seen. Hah well played but I truely would've like to see your actual chart

tt.pleb

>Soroswave

>pleb
Literally everything on there is shit that you would start listening to to get out of pleb tier shit. Kek get the fuck off our board your faggotry is not welcomed here. THAT IS PLEB SHIT YOU FAG

nah u=its fire

who got a mega link

p4k, the chart

that was a dope song for istance, unlike sad gay ass fag with a guitar fantano approved

>>Soroswave

but user, p4k said sunbather and grimes are good

Benji is half the length of this new one

I agree. Even though I liked some of the songs I don't see myself going back to them due to their length

And it has 5 more songs, what was the reason of this comment

Sunbather is a good album though?

youtube.com/watch?v=ySP4iNetZqU

this

i just listened to some of the songs.
he is cucked now
;(((