Hey, i'm George. i realli like radioheads debut album - pablo honey. I mean...

Hey, i'm George. i realli like radioheads debut album - pablo honey. I mean, Ok Computer and Kid A are alright but pablo honey is the best thing since jam sponge! it's just ok computer sounds a bit gay and kid A is too political for me!
pic related - it's me drinkin a monster. My mum gets me them

you look like a wet mop...

it was raining buday!1 keep on topic tho budde :-)

stop being a faggot OP
also the music is ok

you look down-syndrome. was you dropped as a child?

Sounds like you're just a faggot who hates this kid. Man the fuck up and realize high school is the easiest time of your life and you shouldn't be wasting it doing this.

Hey George, you seem like a nice kid, wanna fuck? nothing homo, just like bros

Nice to meet you George

that's not very nice buddy!

Not wastingi it! got 13 woodcutting on runescape

You obviously want to dox and hurt that dumb teenager OP did he call you a mean name?

Turning to the Internet to get back at him?

no can do buddy, got a gf

nice to meet you! even thou anonymous is werid name! you one of those arabs?

Whats up george how you be

why is everyone being nice, he looks like a faggot

I want you to know, Kid A is the best thing Radiohead has ever shat out and actually predicted 9/11
Pablo honey is as mediocre as music gets, OK Computer is soulless pop music masquerading as alternative

i'm good pal! lovin pablo honey

don't agree buddy! Pablo honey is bloodly amazing when the music gets going! 9/11 isn't funn pal

the simpsons also predicted 9/11

Fuck off fag

i saw that on the youtube, pretty godd that

Why are you posting your bully OP?

i ain't bullied pal, loved all through town!

don't tell me to fuck off, 1v1 me on Runescape. George can watch me wreck you up

>1 new post
I'll watch buddy! I'll give 608 gp

ay ay buddys, let's all be friendly here. !

I just hit 28 strength about 20 minutes ago hitting that 30 stregth hype

Hey George. You seem like a pretty cool guy. bet you know how to really pull the ladies. Could you teach me how to? I've been having trouble (I'm a freshman) and I would really like to learn to talk to girl.

happy for you buddy! keep it up, what do you think of radiohead?

you just cant be a fag about it buddy. just tell her how it is and hopefully she likes you back. good luck buddy

Im a huge fan of there newest album doesn't beat Kid A though

Fuck you faggot

Kid a is abit too screamy for me buddy!

ay ay, keep it clean in the stream!

#trump #tillIdie

What the fuck has happened Sup Forums please tell me you realise this is bait. I don't know if you are all retarded or this is fucking baitception...

what's bait? fishing bait?

he's the master baiter.

I just like radiohead buddy. free speech init

U wanna fuck me? come on, I've got the lube.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yeah but do you have 28 strength on runescape.... I think not

I'm sorry buddy - didnt wanna offend ya! just wanna keep it clean and friendly buddy