Is this the Sup Forums's greatest prank of all time?

Is this the Sup Forums's greatest prank of all time?

You've got five seconds to tell me why you don't support president Donald Trump

I do.

The best meme we ever pulled

it's been less than 2 days since he's been elected and he dropped the claim that he was going to investigate hillary, and dropped the idea of repealing obamacare.
idk why I even thought for a second that he could be more honest than Hillary.

'member when they elected a Hollywood actor?

>dropped the idea of repealing obamacare.
Based Trump is going to bite back against the Republicans that didn't believe in him

It's the end of the two-party system.
It's not about Donald J. Elonzio Mountain Dew Commacho.
It's about the end of the plutocracy, the end of the oligarchy.
We will elect a ham sandwich next time, if Commacho doesn't drain the swamp.

dumbass

He's just saving it for his re-election campaign in 2020. Gonna let that shit Obamacare really sink in.

If I had to choose between listening to 4 years of Trump telling lies vs 4 years of Hillary telling Lies. I would definitely choose listening to Trump telling 4 years of lies.

Don't live in America so I don't have an opinion on him just think it's a god tier prank

That shit was so cash bro

he never said he was not going to repeal obamacare, only carrying some of the good stuff, like not allowing insurance companies be able to deny people due to preexisting conditions.

your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post

yes

WHAT?!?!!?
literally google "trump repeal obamacare" and you will be bombarded with speeches where he says obamacare is a total and complete failure and will work day one on repealing it.
"When we win on Nov. 8 and elect a Republican Congress, we will be able to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare. We have to do it,"
what he didn't say way "I like the notion of Obamacare, but it requires significant adjustments"

wow. what a selfless leader we elected. planned obsolescence politics edition.

This

Fuu

>(((Google)))

:/

no mom :(

Obama is a smart nigger, thus why well, he got elected president.
He's actually part of the same club as Trump.
the club of "people that fucked with Hillary Clinton, but not on a literal sense".
So it's quite obvious he's able to convince Mr.Trump of several things, and probably use him to fix some shit he can't because he's a dem.

Also before you come with
>smart
>nigger
You have to remember the human race have variations, and sometimes from time to time, someone truly special appears, like a guy that wants to fuck cars, or someone that comes up with a new rule of physics, or a black guy that is as smart as a white one.

>niggers
>smart

Nonsense. Sup Forums had no effect at all.

Stop spoiling all the kids' fun.

It's very, very rare, but it does happen.
You know, like your ancestors that were all "aw shit! i'm too smart for africa!" and moved up to europe and whited up with the cold.

because I have a three digit IQ.

Did you voted third party?

Meme magic is real. Don't you faggots get it yet?

If he fucks up then Sup Forums would be the reason for america becoming a 3rd world country.

>prank

Faggot

There where a few based blacks there's no doughnut about that

he was a governor first

I still don't get how Sup Forums was a part of him getting elected

Take into consideration, that many on Sup Forums, as well as anonymous as a whole, hacked into Sarah Palin's emails because we knew she was fucking terrible.

Yes, this has to trump that act.

You're on Sup Forums, so you have basic knowledge of the internet. Trying doing a fucking search on Google.
Fucking retard

oh god not again.

>60.0 is also 3 digits

not tonight mom

Being this retarded.

He will pay taxes for the next 4 years
but it was still god tier trolling.

Sup Forums and r/the_Donald coordinated somewhat of a social media campaign back when not even fox wanted to take him seriously. Sup Forums posted memes and everyone pretended it was helping, like when a retarded sibling helps you paint a wall.

Somehow, people actually wanted trump unironically and it gained momentum. You already know how it ended.

Then they went and elected a moronic tv reality person.

These fucktards would elect a balloon tied to a stick. We all laugh at this, but they fucking would.

We'll need to start in about 2 years

you think hillary would have been better?

you think a balloon tied to a stick would have been better

uuu member

You guys are young I can tell. All these promises during campaign and once they in the White House it's going to be politics as usual. Nothing ever changes. Been seeing this game since Carter. You'll see and learn one day it's all a big game. Get u all worked up against each other and when y'all busy fighting each other the real corruption goes on unnoticed. Fools. All of you

not today

Because you are a faggot.

fdtfg