Does anybody have any crazy shit going on in their town that nobody (i.e. the media) knows of? Like school fraud...

Does anybody have any crazy shit going on in their town that nobody (i.e. the media) knows of? Like school fraud, laundering, kidnapping, rapist, or anything of that nature.

I'm a reporter with a major media website looking to start uprooting stories.

Please contact our staff at [email protected] or tell us what's going on in your town/state in the reply, and leave your contact info.

Same old same old - corrupt local government seeded by reptilian aliens who are using the poor black population for their experiments with mood altering street binary pharmaceuticals that cause high amounts of aggression when certain programmed trigger incidents are met.
This is why the blacks are rioting in the streets with the Trump "win."
Trump was allowed to win to test out their new drugs so they can be used on a foreign population base to cause internal disruptions by creating unwitting soldiers from their own citizenry.
Nothing new here.

you should be fired for being this fucking horrible at your job

please contact [email protected]

You know nothing, Jon Snow. And your reporting career is miserable.

Like, everyone believes hes one of the good guys. Probably you, too. But if you come to Sup Forums and think you can justify that in any fucking way, you are so far off target i dont even know where to start with telling you how stupid you are.

Nigger.

Holy shit mane I've been waiting.

>Teacher confesses to sleeping with two 13 year old girls, our well connected superintendent backed by an indian reservation silences the investigation and small media outlets

>Superintendent's daughter is a felon, he used his power to reduce the charges to a misdemeanor and he placed her as a principal of an elementary school

maybe this is like blackmailing somone, so his emails get discarded because it was mentioned on Sup Forums?

in any case, dont be OPs personal army unless he gives us some reasonable proof that there is gonna be lulz.

No thanks. How do I know you're not one of them and trying to track me down because of what I saw this past Tuesday and Wednesday after the elections.

THESE THREADS ARE SPAM. look on the catalog. i dont know what it is but its probably a bot and you probably shouldnt bump it.

What town/city? We would like to report on this further and bring it to light. Please contact us at [email protected] with all information you can give

what the fuck are you even talking about bro? I'm just trying to get some grassroot stories

bump

bumpa

Pasadena, CA

bup

Can you please email us at [email protected]? We have a team located very closely to Pasadena and would be able to send a unit there possibly this weekend.

>[email protected]
Sent it to you with several links to other agencies. There hasn't been any information coming to light on any of the investigations that were opened, as if they were stopped.

Why is it that when a teacher sleeps with a student, it's national news, but this sick fuck slept with two and got away scott free. There are plenty current and former students who would be willing to share to details with you if you look close enough.

No, it's Temecula Ca. I sent you the email.

No way jose, you got your lead, leave me out of this

Why, thank you mr white knight. It's a s if nobody wanted to prank anyone nowadays unless it is for youtube views.

fake and bait

There was a dude in a T-rex costume riding a unicycle through Kent yesterday.

bump

this is my story

thanks for the bump

bump

bumping

Share your stories -- email us [email protected]

bumpingg

Share your information

bump

bumpingggg

another bump

>page 9