Do most Jedi die as virgins?

Do most Jedi die as virgins?

>tfw when you realize yoda was a 874 year old virgin

The idiots do. The smart ones lose their virginities but wear a condom and keep their mouths (and heads) shut.

They live celibate lifestyles.

WAS HE REALLY

Jedi are forbidden from romantic relationships, not sexual ones.

Yeah, they do. Also now that they've expunged the EU, Luke is still a virgin.

Oh yaddle you saucy little tease

Obi-Wan had a waifu in Clone Wars, but he was probably too pure and righteous to do anything to her.

Other than that I like to imagine the red district of Coruscant gets a lot of visitors from the Jedi temple. Or the lube store.

The Jedi are don't ask/don't tell. At least they were when they were fighting wars with the sith n shit.

I'll have you know OP, that sex isn't for everyone ok?

What boards would he have browsed?

Probably just use their sabers fleshlight style

the young ones anakin killed were definitely virgins. at least i hope they were

Rules said no love, but never said no sex

>implying you can have one without the other

just like most of Sup Forums

so will you

Sup Forums

No, they're allowed to have sex as long as they don't form an emotional attachment, that Jedi master with the goatee and really long head literally had a harem of thousands of women because he was a member of an endangered species with very few remaining males

I always thought that rule was stupid. Same with Slytherin.

Just fuck all the muggles and then everyone will be a space wizard/wizard.

The Jedi only didn't fuck so that they could maintain more power and prevent the growth of of the force sensitive population.

Sidius was right, they actually are currupt.

Only about 0.000000001% of force sensitive people are Jedi user, the Jedi not breeding had no effect on the number of force sensitive individuals

If that were true there would be more schools of the force than just two.

No.

There are literally whole races with billions of members that are all force sensitive user, I think the official explanation is that using the force is so incredibly difficult that only people that are both force sensitive and extremely mentally gifted can ever hope to learn how to use the force

good job at preserving those people gathering them all in the same room to be butchered

Still it wouldbfollow that there would be entirely seperate schools to the Jedi and Sith that also teach to use it.

Actually, no wonder that Sith exists in the first place

>be jedi
>you can do anal fisting with alien child prostitues
>still you can't kiss that cute girls that thrives for you

I'm 100% sure that the Dark Side always spawn from the fucked up Jedi sex lives.

You looking for a new career option user?

>OP doesn't know about the weekly Yaddle orgies

How many younglings did Yoda fiddle with, being that suppressed for that long?

>supports fascism
>hates sand people
Definitely Sup Forums

Fanfiction does not count.

I KNOW my nigga Mace Windu was bustin nuts

>"In the universe of Star Wars, there is not exactly an age of consent. If Jedi were going to engage in a sexual relationship with a free-born apprentice, they would have to wait until they were at least 12. But, as far as slaves were concerned, anything went – and it usually did. Aside from the "Jedi Omnibus", we have the writings of Liam Dentiri and Q'Anilia; both casually informing us that higher arching Jedi liked to groom young padawan learners. So pervasive, in fact, was this pederasty that Jedi who didn’t fancy younglings were generally considered a little odd – a belief that only vanished when The Empire finally took hold."

based sheev, was there anything he did not improve?

I thought he supported monarchism?

he supports autocracy

>a belief that only vanished when The Empire finally took hold."
>Vote Sheev for Emperor
>We need to build a Death Star

Of course not.
Since a very young age they get repeatedly raped by the elders of the order.
It happens in real life in all monastic communities raising children.

Only from a certain point of view.

Audibly chortled, enjoy your (You)

Sup Forums
/o/, podracing and all

>pairing him up with yaddle just because they're from the same species

Still cannon

>GREENED

Sheev is literally the good guy. It all makes sense now

Anakin killed the younglings for their own sake

YOU JUST KNOW

>If we beheaded every man who broke his vowes, the wall would be manned by headless men

>Utterly controlling the minds of non force sensitives and making them do things against their nature is considered a "Light side" ability

Jedi deserved to be destroyed

Kreia did nothing wrong

Yeah yeah I know it's not canon anymore, but their were several other force sensitive groups. I think in the EU leia's kid travels around and learns from a lot of them on top of his jedi training.

Two words. Shabby. Blue.

/pod/ - podracers and other space vehicles

ayylmao

Thank the gods for Shabby and his works.

ORANGE

Didn't the novelization of ROTJ confirm that the last thing Anakin thought about was Ashoka?

Huh?

Why does he use a butterface for face reference?

It's the voice actress' face I think.

Kreia wasn't just trying to end Jedi, she was trying to end the use of the force in any capacity.

How many dicks did Aayla take?

She probably fucked every yougling in the entire Jedi Temple

>ywn /ss/ with Aayla Secura

Yes but they get to fuck Twi'leks in the after life.